Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys๐Ÿค—... 
dis s d way i saw Dakshna in their littl world in that littl flat which they so painstakingly arrnged nd painted nd wat not nd tried 2 make a home of๐Ÿ˜ ... wishin it stayd dat way 4ever ... ok enough rambling. its a bit diff, hop u like it ...

โค๏ธ  THE GREATEST GIFT OF THEM ALL  โค๏ธ

He's talking to a client, discreetly checking his watch in between...He'd promised her he'd reach home early... This was going to take some time...he looks at his watch again. the phone rings then, it's her; he excuses himself to take the call. She asks him when he'd be home...he hesitates, and she understands, tells him to take his time, drive back safely, and that she'd be waiting...

He cuts the call, wondering why she sounded different...not upset. subdued...? the client calls his attention back.

He makes it home by 7 in the end, uses his key to open the door...and is surprised to see the whole place decked up. Flowers, ribbons, bows, candles...and she's sitting in the midst of it all with a smile that lights up her whole being when her eyes alight on him...

He gets in, closes the door behind him, his eyes still on her...In a simple white dress, and nothing but a smile adorning her, he was sure she'd never looked more alluring...or so breathtakingly beautiful...

She walks up, takes the bag from him. "aise kya dekh rahe ho...?" she asks softly.

He draws her into his arms for a kiss. "pata nahi... aaj... kya hai...?"

She smiles mysteriously, puts her arms around him for a quick hug. "Bahot thak gaye hoge na tum...fresh ho kar aa jao, khana laga diya hai mene. Sab tumhare fav dishes hai."

He pulls her back to him. "jaldi ane ko kyu kaha tha...?"

The same mysterious smile again. "batati hu. Pehle fresh ho jao, khana kha lo, phir aram se baat karenge ham..."

He follows her in. "naina, wo...i'm sorry...wo meeting khiche jaa rahi thi isliye..."

N : KP, mene tumse kuch kaha kya...(gentle shove into their room) jao chang karo, aur jaldi se aa jao. (tongue-in-cheek) Muje bhook lagi hai, do minute me nahi aye, tho me start kar dungi."

He smiles, goes in to change.

Dinner done, dishes done and it's bedtime...

She's doing her hair, sitting in front of the mirror, musing at the right time to tell him.

He comes up from behind, puts his hands on her shoulder.

D : kaha khoi ho...

N : (snaps out) kahi nahi... (smiles at him in the mirror) yahi hu...

D : ankhen band karo...

N : kyu...?

D : (wry smile) bina sawal kiye meri ek bat manogi at least...?

She smiles and complies with his request. He fastens something about her neck...she opens her eys to look...it's a simple string of pearls...

N : (dazed) it's... beautiful...

D : tumse zyada nahi...

She raises a hand to touch it, struck dumb...

D : (softly) pata hai rishwat khori ke khilaf andolan chal raha hai, par me janta tha tumne kuch spl kiya hoga...ab jitna pyaar tum muje deti ho me balance tho nahi kar sakta par tum adjust kar lo isse abhi ke liye...

Touched, she gets up to hug him. "Thank you..."

He drops a kiss on top of her head. "ab bataogi kya bat hai... kya soch rahi thi tum..."

She draws back, touches his face. "mera bhi surprise hai ek..."

D : (laughs) ek aur surprise ...?

N : (nods) special hai.

D : (cups her face in his hands) tumse zyada special aur kya ho sakta hai..."

She presses a kiss into his palm, smiles at him, gives his hand a little squeeze...then she takes it down, places it on her belly, and her hand on top of his, then looks up at him again, smiling, "junior KP ho, tho...?"

He looks at her, at their hands together, back at her, unable to say anything. She just goes on smiling...

He stands there, stunned...he didn't know what...he wanted to scoop her up, spin her around, tell her he loved her...but all he can do is stare at her like it's the first time...he hadn't expected this sudden jolt when she placed his hand over her womb, this connection to her like never before, the depths of which he couldn't fathom...

D : naina... tum...

She nods, looks down at their hands again and back at him. The certainty in her eyes, the simple joy in them that shone through the light sheen of moisture...profoundly moved by it all, humbled by the knowledge that she was giving him something just as precious as her love, he kneels down, presses a soft  kiss there...she strokes his cheek gently, keeps her hand there... he looks up into her eyes, wonder, and awe in his...and she knows the moment was right.

Sometime later, they're on the couch, with her cradled in his arms...

D : (stroking her hair) Naina...

N : hmm...?

D : bataya kyu nahi muje...

N : tab bata deti tho kya karte tum...?

D : chod deta wo sab... aur tumhare pas aa jata...aur...

N : (takes his hand in hers) aur...? (she looks up)

D : aur... (flustered) muje nahi pata...muje ab bhi believ nahi ho raha...

A soft smile on her lips, she reaches up for a peck on his cheek, then ducks under his arm again. He holds her close.

N : vaise wo poochega tho me use bata dungi ki tum bahot mehenati the, hamesha aise late ate the aur rishvat le ate the muje manane...

D : wo kaun...

N : (pinches his nose) junior KP, aur kaun...

D : KP hota tho meri tara sharif hota...(she laughs at that) NP hogi, tumse zyada shaitan hogi wo...(lifts her hand to his lips)

N : (cuddles closer) KP hi hoga dekhna...aur tumse zyada cute hoga...

There are a hundred things that he wants to tell her, but at that moment, there was something he needed to tell her...the rest could wait.

D : naina...

She looks up.

D : (quietly) thank you...

She takes his face in her hands, touches her lips to his in answer. "I love you, Daksh..."

He draws back to look at her, and they share another moment, another soft smile...they didn't need words for the rest... happiness that was elusive, family... it was not just him and her in their little world, but their child too...it was finally going to be true... "I love you," he says, leaning in for one more soft kiss, "I love you..."

... dream sequenc hi samaj lo ise... how i wish it wer true ... 

bt cvs jo chahe kare, its Dakshna 4ever 4 me ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ... 4ever ... 

hop u njoyd dis one ...

Aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ finalllyyy!!!! dakshna baby๐Ÿ‘!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved it๐Ÿค— ! loved it๐Ÿค— ! loved it๐Ÿค—! loved it๐Ÿค—! loved it๐Ÿค—!!!!!!!! thank u sooo much aish!!! this is very beautiful!๐Ÿ˜ƒ so so sweet and cute! finally their dream come true and a beautiful , lovely family is formed๐Ÿ˜!! thank god they are in their own apartment!
Thanks again aish...๐Ÿ˜Š
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW  Sweety  that   was    the    bestest     of  all   ur  FF'S  i  wud  say.  So   subtle   but   still  elegant.Was  in  cloud  nine  for a  while.I  cannot    express  how  happy     am.Luved  it  to  the   core.Though   it  is   just  a  fiction   it  is  like  a  dream  come  true.Excellent  writing   .U   made   my   day  yaar.  Now    i     am  not   bothered  about   what    is   going  to   happen  in   our  show.

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

That was so so beautifully done and damn damn expressive buddy๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜..How much I hope this to turn true atlesat in last epi...๐Ÿ˜›

I am totally floored.๐Ÿ˜.Just reading is making me go crazy with happiness...loved it to infinity.๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.superb and awesome work...๐Ÿค— perfect FF for our perfect couple..dakshna..๐Ÿ˜›
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ais.. it is a gr8 gift to us tooo... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats the best gift aish๐Ÿ˜›... so well beautifully expressed๐Ÿ‘...loved it till infinity dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—... thank u thank u for making dakshna so happy๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—... enjoyed it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... a big tightwali jadu ki jappi for u dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—