OS- teasings of Pia on valentines day.

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(Hey guys it just came into mind how it would had been if Pia teased Abhay .so i just chalked down my thoughts. i know it is not any thing close to others writing but still enjoyed writing it. )))))))))                           The whole mount college was fully decorated and geared to celebrate festival of youth ❤️ valentines day ❤️ .Pia admired the beauty and the first thought that came into her mind was"ABHAY" which was not something new it has become part and parcel of her life.                                                           Pia: i will take advaantage of today to be close to him. i know he would try to avoid all these today but i will show who Pia is. Pia gets what she wants and i want u Mr.Raichand my rude arrogant yet sweet dashing vampy...) saying this a mischevious smile crept on her innocent face and she went in search of him and found him in the library.            Pia :are u trying to gain more knowledge although u already have enough knowledge than required. i think u are trying to hide.                             Abhay:why would i do so and what made u think so?i was just not interested in the madness going out. meanwhile pia was continously staring him with a smile which made abhay a litle irritated.                                           Abhay : are u trying to read my mind .it seems u have forgotten that u dont have such powers it is i who is a vampire. so stop giving those looks.     Pia: i dont want to read ur mind full of craps stay away from me , i m not good for u, i m a monster blah blah.it is ur heart which i want to read and for doing so i have just to look into ur eyes which are the gateways to ur heart.            saying this she turned and went to other side of the table and took out a book leaving him shocked.as he was reading he could not avoid himself from stealing glances at her which did not got unnoticed by pia.                                        Pia:if u want to look at me u can look continously at me.i dont mind it rather i would like it.i just giggled and hid my face behind book.i saw him leaving the room in embarrasment and i muttered slowly'run as much as u can i will catch u'.                                                              Abhay: pia what are u upto. we can never be together even how much u try so stop acting wierd. (as she tried to stand she tripped and was about to fall abhay goy hold of her.although het eyes were closed there was a smile on her lips )             Abhay :uwere just going tobe hurt.ur eyes are closed but u r smiling .have u gone mad.                      Pia: my eyes r closed due to fear and m smiling becauss i m in this place where i love to be i.e in ur hands close to u.see u cannot remain away from me .i winked at him.i could clearly see anger on his face. Just then a group a student asked us to reach college hall to participate in valentines day fn.since we were couples(abhay declared to drunken kabir at dobriyals house last night). we left for that place. pia clasped abhay hand.                                           Abhay;what are u doing Pia.?                  Pia:i m just trying to behave as normal couples so no one would suspect and looked at him with innocence.           Abhay :u r not as innocent as u pretend to be. u r taking advantage of the situation.there is no need do so. (at the end of the function they were declared the best couple of the college.Pia was extremely happy and was he jumping and clapping in joy .abhay was mused by her childish act and unknowingly a smile crept on his face which got noticed by Misha.when he realised this he just left from there.)                                           Misha: pia i just saw the miracle of the decade .abhay was smiling seeing u.gossh he has dimples and was looking smokingly hot .he would be the dream date of any girl in that look .for a moment even i...But before she could complete her words she heard.             Pia:control ur self.he is mine and i m not gonna loose him to anyone.or let anyone drool over him that to infront of me. he is just mine and gave glaring looks to her.                                           Misha:oops someone is jealous.chill ms. volcano i was just telling truth and u know me na im not into boys.dont u know misha the tomboywho is poles apart from boys .misha and love yuck"""""".                                                  Both burst into laughter. At the end of the function the announcer asked pia to ask for something from abhay infront of the whole college.                                Pia: i just want to say him i love him a lot from the core of the heart and will always do so.happy valentines day and placed a kiss on his cheek .i slowly muttered in his ears place a red rose in my hairs otherwise i would ask for something u to do inp front of college for which u will regret.Abhay had no other option he simply did as she told and placed a rose in her hair. everyone clapped and how romantic the act was Abhay faked to be angry to her but from inside he also loved to do so. after the function he cornered me.                        pia:why were u behaving like this pia.have u forgotten the truth.why were u acting so wierd .why are u making this task difficult for me .why pia why?        Pia: look there is so much fun in asking questions and u always scold me for being question bank.morever i m not ib amood to answer ur question today bcoz i m tired .leave it for tomorow and plz dont spoil my mood.and looked making puppy face at him .i knew seeing my face he would give up.                  Abhay:fine but tomorrow u have to answer .come i will drop u home. At het hostel pia completed her left over assignments and was preparing to go to sleep and it was about midnight. she just saw abhay entering her room she quickly went to her bed and pretended to be in deep sleep.                             Abhay:i deliberately came late so that she would be in deep sleep after being tired. i went near her and i saw her sleeping like a baby. i leaned forward and a small kiss on her forehead and said sorry.happy valentines day baby i wish i could say this when u are awake becoz i dont want to give u any hope. i wish i coold make this day memorable to u. i love u and will always do. i said just whispering slowly so that she is not dosturbed and could hear me. saying that i left her room.                                   Pia:i opened my eyes and was gleaming with joy.i thoght u have alrady made this day memorable to me. i just thought to tease him annd rang him .and told him thank u abhay fully knowing he would be shocked to realize that i was not sleeping. i also knew that the next day he will try to hurt me and push me away but the fact was crystal clear that he loved me and went into sleep with dreams of MY LoVE ABHAY.               (sorry for this long bakwaas but i wrote whatever came into my mind)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awhh this is so cute piya is so clever, this is how it should of been instead of stay away from me drama, love this 😊 
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was really a sweet one.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its really  nyc dr!!!!
i loved it!!!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4