-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was actually looking for the title song of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha... got to the Amol Palekar song... but interestingly stumbled upon this youtube video which talks about the origin of this song's music. Just thought it would be an interesting trivia. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwNGdsPS1ks[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -JC- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
It's a nice song. I've heard it many times... just like amol palekar...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This movie also really nice ðŸ˜Š  maine dekhi he l like this song.

Thanks

OMG i love this song but never know this music use in Many movies awww 

thank you soo much for sharing :D

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting trivia. Irish song travelled around and became "na bole tum". 

Thanks for sharing.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is amazing how songs from completely different cultures are inspired from each other. I wonder where the crappy songs are being inspired from nowadays. 😆 I hope it will end soon I am completely tired of hearing about the crappy item songs.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thnaks for sharing its really an awsm song:)) Loved the way its sang:)
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, JC.  What a pleasant surprise to catch you here after such a long time! And that too with this brilliant post about the origins of the song.  Are you watching this show? I just came across it while watching the weekly recaps and I should admit I absolutely love the show, especially little Nanhi.  Her innocence just bowled me over.  The female lead looks fresh and acts well as do the other cast.

Coming to the song, I knew that the song was a copy of 'When Jhonny comes marching home' which I had learnt in school in class 3 or 4. I didn't know that the English version itself was a copy of an Irish version. Thanks for posting this video and enlightening me on that.

By the way, how are you? Do PM me about what you are up to these days.  I'm sorry I forgot to wish you on Nov 8th last year. Thanks for remembering my b'day and wishing me.  I was out of town that week and by the time I returned there was so many wishes  I couldn't individually respond to them. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
JC dear..🤗
Thanks for sharing the YT video of the NBTNMKK song..🤗 staring Amol Palekar & Tina Munim..😊

Interesting Trivia abt the song was a bit ðŸ˜².. I didnt knw that the music composer Rajesh Roshan had copied it  from 'Jhonny comes marching home'.. song..
Thanks for enlightening us about it..😊

No matter that it is a copy.. but still.. i love to listen to this song daily... ðŸ˜³