naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
The hall echo with claps , everyone was shouting "once more once more"

Arnav arm was still warp around her waist" are you ready for once more ?"whisper in her ear
Khushi: just slowly removed her hand which was over his and took a step ahead "he must have given money to my friend not to come at sangeet so he can let me down"
Anjali, NK jump on stage " you both stole the sangeet "
NK: kya chemistry ha kya feelings ha  wah Naanv  
Arnav: smiled 
Khushi recollected his words you always need me she just took a step ahead to nani  
Nai just hug her "you made Chota dance i am proud of you "she just kissed her 
Akash: first you made him Laugh like any thing now i you made him dance ...
Nk: khushi ji you should smile why you are said 
Khushi : was not able to say she was still in the dream world 
Arnav: walk form to them" actually she was not expecting she will win "
the result was announced and gupta  won
Arnav:will you share the trophy with me
Khushi just took a step back with eyes ask him to come .. they both received the trophy 
Anjali phone rang "LA ji she just walk to a side and started talking "
LA: i just saw in news they gave coverage to Akash sangeet.
Anjali: acha we missed you
LA: who won?
Anjali: Khushi ji as chota dance with her and made her win .
LA: got  was looking at the pics of Khushi and Arnav  as new channel anchors were cooking stories ..
Anjali: talk to Khushi ji she gave the cell to her 
Khushi: hello 
LA: chamkali 
Khushi: wait she walk to pool side as she saw Shaym was busy with Anjali "how are you?"
LA: i am fine chamkali .i saw you and ASR on TV you both look stunning 
Khushi: woh
LA: i knew he will admit that he loves you
Khushi: LA ji my friend didnot came so did with me
LA: pagal ho chamkali tum cannot you see love in his eyes for you . after di if he cares for some one in world is that is you.
Khushi: felt his hand on her
Arnav: hi LA : how are you ?
LA: fine thank you nice to see you both together dancing and laughing .
Khushi was about to go she felt his hand on her waist and he pull her back to him
Arnav: "your chamkli thinks i did it to let her down, may be right now she is thinking i use my money and ask her friend to disappear and dont pick the her call"
LA: let me talk to her 
Arnav: switch call on speaker 
LA: hello chamkali
Khushi:ji she was restless as she was very close to him  and she could feel his breath touching her shoulder .
LA: i asked you to use your brain as ASR does not have it and what you are doing there ?
Arnav: just swiftly turn her around an look in her eyes
Khushi: woh
Arnav; that what i was saying to her she does not have brain . and she thinks she is out of this world .even she said i dont have heart , but as i remember La you asked me to use my heart and tell her "
LA: just felt a strange naughtiness in his voice , which she has died to hear for her , "yes ASR"
Arnav: in front of world she said i dont have heart too and if i have it is in locker ,tell your silly friend she has stolen my heart , and please advise her to use her brain to see what i am asking her ?
Khushi: was in shock she just took a step back as he took a step to wards her still his arm was on her waist.
LA: Chamkli ASR is won as he admits it openly , i am surprise how you are not able to read his eyes ?
Arnav: oh she is very busy with others now days she does not have time for me actually .the funniest thing is she is asking me to get married to my laptop were as i want something else 
Khushi was next to the wall and he was in front of her hardly any distance between them
Arnav: LA Di calling will talk to you later .he close the call" now say why you are annoyed ?"
Khushi: try to move him
Arnav: i am talking to you Khushi , i didnot  ask your friend or pay her got it 
Khushi: just look at him 
Arnav: i know you you must be thinking this  
Khushi: aap hum ko kitna acha se janta ha , lagta ha hum ko bohat study karta ha 
Arnav: whisper in her ear "as now days i dont have anything else to do "
Khushi: just closed her eyes as she felt his closeness 
Arnav: for today that was enough khushi , tum saa nahi pao gai whisper as brushes his lips next to her ear and then cheek 
Khushi: open her eyes and look at him ,he did  not having anger in his eyes, he was still holding her waist and standing close to her ."hum saa laga aap kar nahi pai ga " quickly kissed him  and ran left him in shocked
Arnav: oh you have started using your brain ,
Khushi : yes as you have started using your heart ...winked at him and ran in the hall.
Arnav: had a laughter "wait let me use my heart then " he ran to hold her but she ran out and hug payal to stop him to come close to her ..."tum saa nahi pao gai "she just show him thumb down.
Arnav: smiled at her .. he was relax she was back in good mood teasing him  ...he gain what he wanted .

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS buddy. Hope somethng like this happens in the show.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome loved how Arnav kissed her
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing!!!!
loved it!!!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That is sooo adorable! Lavanya - you roccckkk gal! ArHi, you toh are superstars!
spoorthi thumbnail
awesome os naddiya😃
loved it completely
Ended thumbnail
this is really sweetly written,loved it
xxx
aw...
such a cutieee       update...
loved it to d core
khushi has brain n arnie has heart..i seee..so atlast dey used dem...hhhehehehehehe
amazing work naddiya
byeee
loved it enormously!!!!!!!
joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing os ...luved it 👏
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it  very cute