anything for may 4th?

tequila11 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey, does anyone have an update for tonight's show? thanks very much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
actually I was so tired last night, so I couldn't upload it.... I will do it tonight, in the meanwhile I can give a bried update...
Veer was shocked to see Tara's engagement news but he said to his friends that he doesn't care... his friends realized that they should teach Tara a lesson.
Tara was as usual crying in her room, and yelling at Ashish.... but this time Ashish lost his temper too and yelled back.... Tara apologized and Ashish promised her that he will help her out. (looked like Ashish was in love with Tara.... but in past he didn't wanna marry her....)
Neha was as irritating as always. Doctor came to see Veer but his house was locked. Neha asked Doctor does he know Veer, so Doctor told her that he met him in Bombay and he wants to clear his misunderstanding about Tara.
Neha was jealous and worried so she told Doctor that Veer went to Chandi Gadh and he will return in a month.
Doctor gave Veer's bag to Neha and left. Neha was burning in jealousy and searched in Veer's bag. she found a photograph of Veer-Tara and was about to rip it off. Veer entered and saw her doing this. He asked who brought this stuff. Tara said some unknown person. Veer snatched his photo from Neha and asked her to get out.
In the last scene.... Veer was wondering that how could Tara be so cruel when she has stood by him in lots of hard situations.
Tara was still crying and hoping to meet Veer soon.
😊
----
overall it was a better episode than the last ones... Veer was looking hot as ever and his acting has improved a big time....
I will upload the video tonight
mumpy thumbnail
Thx for the brief update,somia!
tequila11 thumbnail
thanks somia for the update....its the weekend i hope you get some time to relax! i have had a very bad week too. anyway take your time, it's nice enough of you to even give updates.

-niharika