mrudula thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi every body when i saw the last episode i felt like jassi aka mona singh looks similar to kajol, especially when she was in saree. i feel if she enters in movies she can become another kajol what do u all say? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hilarious thumbnail
I hope she's that successful. She'll look even better than Kajol. ๐Ÿ˜Š
jasmin thumbnail
possibly, I can see her going the Vidya Balan route...she got her start in tv and din't go the dancing around the trees way, it's an exciting time to be in Bollywood, movies are allowing greater scope in storylines and casting.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she has a fair chance im bolly...like jasmin said, she can take the vidya balan route...shes got the looks...amazing acting skills and a hit telly show on her back......i hope her movie rocks everyones socks off๐Ÿ˜†
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, sometimes Mona's expressions look like Kajol's. But she has a much more vulnerable appeal unlike Kajol who comes across a s rather arrogant offscreen.

I agree, she should go the Vidya balan route. She has the looks and the talent. Oh my.....i can just imagine MandA enacting Parineeta......ahem-ahem!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jassisuri thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† fan no 1 mona singh- blyton ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u all but i also feel that Mona wud fit as Rani in Black. I mean mona is already experienced, she did something which was extraordinary, she changed her looks to an ugly duckling and she acted brilliantly. she wud be able to do the deaf and dum Rani in Black too. what say
mrudula thumbnail
yeah i guess so , yeah now i started from this point also. i guess she can act really good as a deaf and dumb. thanks for this point
NehaTaneja thumbnail
her acting definitely reminds me of kajol.

neha
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hilarious

I hope she's that successful. She'll look even better than Kajol. ๐Ÿ˜Š

now that is a hilarious statement.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah mona rocks and is beautiful
and kajol rocks.. and is beautiful.
they both are PHAT & but they rock in different ways.

qt