Runjhun New Avatar (All Discussions)

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

I never wanted either Guddu or Runjhun to lose their memory & it ended up happening but I could be more angry at the fact that Runjhun lost hers😆.  I actually don't mind Runjhun in this avatar.  I felt like she was a leader in a feminist group.  It's funny that even though she lost her memory, the personality of her dear mamis kinda rubbed onto her.  It's understandable that she is at least somewhat different now due to the memory loss but whatever I saw today connects with whatever Guddu told her during the challenge track.  I think he mentioned how people will be worshipping her- this is what we saw in today's episode😆.

Being an overall stay-positive viewer of this show, I am not gonna dwell on Runjhun's memory loss but see how the story unfolds in her new avatar & I am sooo glad she didn't end up getting reborn.  She just has temporary memory loss after suffering a head injury due to her fall at the temple & now her life is the complete opposite of how it was.  No more her slaving away.  Rather than her serving others, she is getting served.  Rather than hearing ill things about her, she is being praised.  Rather than being used in a disgusting way due to people wanting her bhag- 1st it was the M & M's & then Pappu, she is not being used like this.  Once she starts falling for our Gudduwa all over again & remembers her life w/him, we will see more of our original Runjhunia.  Let's see how she ends up treating the M & M's now😆.  It seems like God wanted her to live this type of more high life which is quite the opposite of how she used to live but he/she decided that she might as well just live it now itself so he/she decided to take her memory away for a temporary period of time😆.  She got her head injury when she fell on the temple steps after all.  Guddu is really gonna be in for something😆.
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am going to hold my breath (seems like I have been holding it for quite some time!)

Actually, I was thinking that if this is going to be a total reversal of personalities and that she yells everytime she dislikes something or lashes out it would be like unfolding the "taming of the shrew" and that might be fun to watch!  As I said in another post can't wait to watch the new avatar giving jootas (literally maybe) to the mamis/and mamas!  And of course Guddu wooing her/taming her would be fun to watch!

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@edabella... Great post, did not even think about it that way!! But you do have a point!! Talk about reversal of fortunes!!Runjuhn has gone from being almost divine ,to being a diva!!! Well,we did want her to become more assertive, so here we go!! G is going to have quite a time of it, should be interesting to see how he handles the new Runjuhn, just wish we had some more time to see it unfold!!!  Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i like her new avatar too ! She looks so pretty and sophisticated !

But the whole Jhoote-Maata thing is just weird and creepy
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Well the CVs are so creative (sarcasm) that they ushered in a memory loss track along with a new avatar thing. Isn't this bad girl persona presently going on in YMGGK? Nice job Zee!

Well here's my thing i don't mind seeing Runjhun as a Guddu type chick 😆 however i want to see her living in LN giving the M&Ms hell while slowly falling in love with Guddu once more. 
 What do u guys think?
Edited by orianthi - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@orianthi... Sounds good to me!! Just wish we had more time to see it happen!! Oh well!
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

@orianthi... Sounds good to me!! Just wish we had more time to see it happen!! Oh well!

Yeah that's the only downside. ðŸ˜­
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well edabella, I'm not sure she's lost her memory at all! We haven't been given this information properly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Runjhun we knew earlier decided to give up her right on Guddu for his sake since he went through with the marriage - something she saw with her very own eyes as she struggled to reach him on time but couldn't. She might have taken Neelu's words of being able to get anyone under her spell to heart, thought that Neelu's "magic" had worked on Guddu, and left without a word once she healed - and that is a mystery one month we will need to be told once the show gets its extension!!! And anyway, where have I seen her do that before? Go off without a word to anyone for everyone ELSE's happiness? *sigh*

Let's just hope we GET time for even this story to be told! I'm quite excited about the track, most probably because Neelu is GONE. Much as I loved Supriya's acting, I was really sick of the track.

-------------------------------------
Someone Find SUKESH MOTWANI's office number!
lilly620 thumbnail
I love your positivity. I'm reserving judgment at the moment, we just haven't seen enough. What I saw today does not inspire much hope. It was just too bizarre. She is not our Runjhun at all, throwing a tantrum over roses? I'm not ok with this matarani thing and definitely not ok with the joota mata avatar. Why jootas? How ridiculous.!!!

I also thought she might have left of her own volition after recovering. After all, she did witness the love of her life marrying another woman. However, I now think she is being exploited. I could never see Runjhun agreeing  to be worshipped in that manner. She had too much integrity, sincerity, compassion and grace for that. 

Having said that, I am looking forward to her returning to Lalita Niwas as someone who is not a doormat anymore. Would love to see her giving all of them hell for the years of torture. Can't wait to see Guddu's reaction to the new Runjhun also.  Would love to see some wooing and them falling in love all over again. Just hoping and wishing that they will have time to show all of this. Really hoping for an extension.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 "YMGGK" is different Orianthi.  Who u are seeing as Abha is actually her look-alike, Albeli.  The real Abha lost her memory after a head injury & now people think she is Albeli when she really is Abha.  I think Zee may have stuck their hands into the writing of BBAT with Guddu marrying Nilu & Runjhun losing her memory.  By the way, the TRP device viewers have not given much of a crap for BBAT for most of the time the show has been on air.  So if there is anyone to put blame on it is these viewers😡.  It doesn't matter if it's the delightful challenge track or the not so pleasant kidnapping track.  The TRP device viewers give more importance to other shows regardless of what's happening on them & Zee is helping the the show get a higher TRP rating by having this unwanted marriage & going through with a cliche (memory loss) which I fortunately only see on some Zee serials, it's not like it happens on pretty much all of them & this cliche is lookin' better on this show than on all the other Zee shows I have come across that have memory loss w/the main heroine.   Edited by edabella - 12 years ago