1/20/2012:Written Update (Uday VS Akash)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Dadisahab telling Brijraj happily about the changes in Moniya's behavior while Uday remembers J's words about Moniya planning something big. Moniya is getting a head message from the maid when Uday comes in and takes over from the maid and gives her a head message. Moniya finally realizes its Uday and first yells at him and then quickly apologizes to him. Uday asks her what is going on but Moniya denies hiding anything from him just then her cell phone rings but Moniya quickly disconnects Akash's call. Uday stares at her suspiciously when once again Moniya's phone rings this time Uday answers and finds it to be chicki hence gives the phone back to Moniya.

Moniya goes to Brijraj and asks him what he was gifted for his 25th birthday (CVs wanting us to believe A is only 25? When he looks like 35? 🀣). Brijraj tells her that he had gotten a family sword. Komal answers Moniya that Moniya was her gift and Rajamata answers that she was gifted devghad while J says would have given a sweet gift to her boyfriend. Moniya then asks Uday to take her shopping deciding she wants to gift Akash a jacket (now she is outright using my UV😑).

Moniiya and Uday shop for the jacket (am hating the way she has dragged my Uday into this Akash shopping). Moniya selects a jacket but then tells Uday that she wants to leave as she doesn't like anything. Moniya while in the car with Uday texts Unnati to come pick her up. Uday turns to Moniya and starts to hell how pleased he is to see her changing for him but Moniya spots Unnati and tells the driver to stop the car (how dare she not let my Uday talk!😑). Unnati tells Moniya to join her for shopping and Moniya hurriedly gets into her car while Uday makes her promise to go out for dinner with him. Moniya happily drives away with Unnati while Uday watches her car pass by with a smile (hayeee…. Did  I tell you guys how extra HAWT he looks today? 😍)  

Akash comes to amma and tries to tell her about his birthday but she ignores him and then Chicki and soni also ignore him telling him that they are busy but Akash questions them if they talked with Moniya to which they deny. Akash believes that J or Uday might have done something (Don't you dare blame my UV for anything! 😑).

Uday is waiting for Moniya and Unnati's return. He calls Unnati who answers they will reach in few minutes. Uday hangs up the phone to see Akash entering. UDay walks down the stairs in his prince style and Akash questions him where Moniya is. Uday asks him why he doesn't let his fianc Manyata forget everything to which Akash replies that she is not his fianc but my Moniya  and asks where he hid her (Akash you keep this fiction Moniya  but Uday gets Manyata! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Uday tells him that he doesn't need to know where she is and to face the fact that Moniya has accepted him. Akash tells him that Moniya would rather kill herself then accept him. Uday tells him that Moniya had happily spent the whole day with him. Both him and Uday continue to argue and then finally Akash leaves saying just wait and watch what this ordinary assistant will do (Uday totally won this round!  b/w did I tell you guys how SEXY Uday's smirk is? 😍).

Akash is in an auto and thinks ab0ut the closeness he witnessed between Uday and Moniya when Uday taught Moniya how to fire a gun and then remembers the moments he spent with her. Akash then meets his friend who suggests him to come with him and his friends to Lonavla. Chicki overhears this and is worried of what will happen to the surprise party if Akash leaves for lonavala. She quickly calls Moniya and informs him about it and then decides to head to Chawl to stop Akash from going to Lonavla. Moniya reaches chawl and Chicki hands her the broom and the four girls (don't ask me what Unnati the princess is doing with them ) head upstairs to Akash's friends and threatens him to cancel his plans for Lonavla.

Unnati worries about Uday and tells Moniya about his missed calls. (Unnati is shifted to the top in my hate list! How dare she help Moniya ditch Uday on their dinner dare 😑). Moniya keeps on talking about what she will do with Akash on his birthday while Unnati keeps worrying about his anger. Moniya tells her to relax as she is very aware of Uday's anger and will handle it.

Uday sees Unnati entering the mahal and quickly questions on her lateness and asks about Moniya who comes and gives the excuse of traffic. Uday questions them on where they had gone and J  questions them about the same. Unnati is looking frightened while Moniya is pretty calm. Vijay then sees the shopping bags and questions on what she bought to which Moniya shows them the ribbons she had bought because she has decided to show her talents to the world. Uday keeps on looking at her with slight anger and walks towards her with slow steps.  Uday takes away the shopping bags from her hands and gives it to the maid.

Moniya then asks Uday to come into the corner and start yelling at him about how he came to her house for dinner instead of taking her out to dinner and then lies about how they had gone to his hotel and had to come back here and get stuck in the traffic because of him.  Uday tells her about Akash's visit to which  Moniya tells him she doesn't know why Akash came here and she hadn't even talked with him.  She yells at him a little more accusing him of making her sleep without any food and walks off leaving a slightly angered and suspicious Uday (UV you better teach her good lesson for playing this game with you).

Akash tries to talk with his friend but he walks away from him upsetting Akash. Amma questions Aaksh what happened and he replies that loneliness is the worst thing in this world (get use to it because Uday will get Moniya in the end!πŸ˜†).

Precap:

Moniya comes to the dining hall and asks Uday to listen to her. Uday tells her to speak in front of the family. Moniya questions him about why he has to keep his award party tomorrow and Uday reminds her that she promised him she will attend it with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popsicle thumbnail
Woohoo nice episode and even nicer Precap, Manveer rocks! Thanks 4 the update =)
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update.. im so glad there was a full uday episode.. cant wait to c it!!!!!
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update. thanks!
loved todays's episode
manveer rocks❀️
can't wait for mondayπŸ˜ƒ

--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update...love ur comments in between
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

The episode begins with Dadisahab telling Brijraj happily about the changes in Moniya's behavior while Uday remembers J's words about Moniya planning something big. Moniya is getting a head message from the maid when Uday comes in and takes over from the maid and gives her a head message. Moniya finally realizes its Uday and first yells at him and then quickly apologizes to him. Uday asks her what is going on but Moniya denies hiding anything from him just then her cell phone rings but Moniya quickly disconnects Akash's call. Uday stares at her suspiciously when once again Moniya's phone rings this time Uday answers and finds it to be chicki hence gives the phone back to Moniya. 

Head Massage scene the best one.. LOL UV does need the daily dose of Jungle queen πŸ˜†

Moniya goes to Brijraj and asks him what he was gifted for his 25th birthday (CVs wanting us to believe A is only 25? When he looks like 35? 🀣). 

My point exactly 25?? πŸ˜².. Thought he's 29.. CVs are we having a laugh here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Moniya then asks Uday to take her shopping deciding she wants to gift Akash a jacket (now she is outright using my UV😑).

I Knw abb aur kitni girogii in Akash ke chakkar mein..🀒

Moniya happily drives away with Unnati while Uday watches her car pass by with a smile (hayeee'. Did  I tell you guys how extra HAWT he looks today? 😍)  

☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Uday is waiting for Moniya and Unnati's return. He calls Unnati who answers they will reach in few minutes. Uday hangs up the phone to see Akash entering. UDay walks down the stairs in his prince style and Akash questions him where Moniya is. Uday asks him why he doesn't let his fianc Manyata forget everything to which Akash replies that she is not his fianc but my Moniya  and asks where he hid her (Akash you keep this fiction Moniya  but Uday gets Manyata! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Uday tells him that he doesn't need to know where she is and to face the fact that Moniya has accepted him. Akash tells him that Moniya would rather kill herself then accept him. Uday tells him that Moniya had happily spent the whole day with him. Both him and Uday continue to argue and then finally Akash leaves saying just wait and watch what this ordinary assistant will do (Uday totally won this round!  b/w did I tell you guys how SEXY Uday's smirk is? 😍).

UV totally rocked here.. Akash you deserve it.. How dare you keep on calling Moniya.. she is Manyata now UV's to be wife.. Also I wonder yeh Akash ko RajMahal mein kaise entry mila.. Areee CVs thts a Palace not a Shopping mall ki kisi bhi Assistant Floor Mananger aka Majnu ki dil chaye aur muu uthake chale ayee.. Kuch toh Pratical Dikahtee.. UV high time for you to show Akash πŸ˜‘ you evil side.. πŸ˜ˆ

Akash is in an auto and thinks ab0ut the closeness he witnessed between Uday and Moniya when Uday taught Moniya how to fire a gun and then remembers the moments he spent with her. Akash then meets his friend who suggests him to come with him and his friends to Lonavla. Chicki overhears this and is worried of what will happen to the surprise party if Akash leaves for lonavala. She quickly calls Moniya and informs him about it and then decides to head to Chawl to stop Akash from going to Lonavla. Moniya reaches chawl and Chicki hands her the broom and the four girls (don't ask me what Unnati the princess is doing with them ) head upstairs to Akash's friends and threatens him to cancel his plans for Lonavla.

Skipped all this rubbish.. Can't bear Akash alone taking all the screen sapce πŸ€’

Unnati worries about Uday and tells Moniya about his missed calls. (Unnati is shifted to the top in my hate list! How dare she help Moniya ditch Uday on their dinner dare 😑). Moniya keeps on talking about what she will do with Akash on his birthday while Unnati keeps worrying about his anger. Moniya tells her to relax as she is very aware of Uday's anger and will handle it.

This broke me into pieces.. Unnati wats wrong wid u my luv.. Tum unn chawl wale gang mein.. OHH lord Spare me the horror πŸ˜²

Vijay then sees the shopping bags and questions on what she bought to which Moniya shows them the ribbons she had bought because she has decided to show her talents to the world. 

Haii mera Vijay Bhanna..⭐️ He is the jaan of the show as well πŸ‘ 

Moniya then asks Uday to come into the corner and start yelling at him about how he came to her house for dinner instead of taking her out to dinner and then lies about how they had gone to his hotel and had to come back here and get stuck in the traffic because of him.  Uday tells her about Akash's visit to which  Moniya tells him she doesn't know why Akash came here and she hadn't even talked with him.  She yells at him a little more accusing him of making her sleep without any food and walks off leaving a slightly angered and suspicious Uday (UV you better teach her good lesson for playing this game with you).

Yesss UV its high time you teach her the lesson.. We are with you.. If you need any back up let us knw.. πŸ˜‰

Akash tries to talk with his friend but he walks away from him upsetting Akash. Amma questions Aaksh what happened and he replies that loneliness is the worst thing in this world (get use to it because Uday will get Moniya in the end!πŸ˜†).

No Comments πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Precap:

Moniya comes to the dining hall and asks Uday to listen to her. Uday tells her to speak in front of the family. Moniya questions him about why he has to keep his award party tomorrow and Uday reminds her that she promised him she will attend it with him.

Hope UV turns the plan upside down..

Thanks soo much for the update..

Hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—

Simmy

Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the fantabulous updateπŸ˜‰
jayna14 thumbnail
Even after seeing the episodes I always come to this page to read ur update...well written...and lets hope for the best on Monday...fingers crossed...oh God how desperate we all are to make the B'day party a flop.
Thank you :) Sounds like a good epi.
I'm on TEAM UDAY! I want him to teach everyone a lesson...Akash, Moniya...even pyaari Behen Unnati πŸ˜†
nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so sorry for Akash - he is a true hero and lover.