Saloni ki Prem kahani Episodes 1 to 45

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I am starting a new Exciting Fan fiction . I will still write a fan-fic with Muni , Deepa, Nitu and Manisha. I love writing with them But I like to keep this one my own. So I can follow and write the way I want it. It will start with end and will go back and forth. I will pretty much follow the story line with lots of surprises and lots of action and suspense .T hat is a promise. So the first  episode is coming up shortly

Episode Guide

Episode 1       Saloni: Prem kahani Introduction                page 1 

Episode 2     Nahar's perspective on their first meeting till present       page 4

Episode  3   Saloni's perspective from childhod to married life      page 6

Episode 4      Nahar's separation from Saloni    page 9

Episode 5     Nahar's visit to Goa          page 11

Episode  6    Nahar's Goa visit Part 2    page 14

Episode 7   Saloni's Singing Competition   page 17

Episode 8    Saloni's Struggle    page 19

Episode 9     Nahar's Identity Revelation    page 21

Episode 10   Saloni's Reunion with her Family  page 24

Episode 11   Purani Deori secret   page 26

Episode 12    Saloni's Final competition     page 28

Episode  13    Saloni's Greatness and Kaveri's Death    page 31 

Episode  14    Saloni a Surrogate Mother      page 33

Episode 15      page 36

episode 16   Saloni's determination to find blackmailer     page 38

Episode 17      Saloni's guilt and singh parivar's trials and tribulations  ;      page 42

Episode 18   More tiral and Tribulation of Singh parivar   page 45

Episode 19  Saloni's forgiveness for Dheer , Nahar and Saloni's longing for each other   page 48

Episode 20 Saloni and Nahar's 3rd honeymoon page 51

Episode 21  saloni's hospitalization % tara 's anger  knowing truth page 53

Episode 22 Tara's forgiveness to help Saloni page 54

Episode 23     Sapna's Birth    Page 56

Episode 24      Baby's home coming and celebration for naming her Page 59

Episode 25      Brijesh's Going Away and Neelima's Return in Nahar's life page 62

Episode 26     Neelima's Final draw     page 64

Episode 27   Neelima's Exit and Saloni's Repetance   page 67

Episode  28  A beautiful Romantic Evening and kids abduction page 69

Episode  29   Kid's Safe Return and Brijesh's Appreciation  Page 72

Episode 30   Nahar Saloni's Europe Trip     page 75

Episode 31   Nahar Saloni's Paris Visit        page 78

Episode 32   Nahar Saloni's European  Vacation      page 81

episode 33   London Visit and Cruise to Ireland     page 86

Episode 34  Cruise to Ireland       page 91

Episode 35  Back to London and Home  page 96

Episode 36  Sapna's Disappearance and Trip Back Home   page 102

Episode 37  Back  Home Sweet Home   Page 107

Episode 38  Nahar's Business Trips and Kid's Birthday Celebration  page 113

Episode 39 New Hire Daisy and her Murder   Page 117

Episode  40  Murder Mystery Continues Page 122

Episode  41 Murder Mystery Solved  & Shali's Entry in Brijesh's Life   Page 127

Epidode 42  Shali is Becoming Popular  page 132

Episode 43   Shali's ultimatum and Brijesh Saloni's Plan   page 138

Episode 44 Shali's Decison and Accident. page 145

Episode 45 Nahar in Coma and Family's Agony  page 152

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail

Episode #1

Saloni: prem Kahani Introduction

Tv interview people are in Saloni's living room wishing her Happy Birthday. Seema(interviewer): Saloniji Aap aaj bahut famous ho. Many of your fans want to know about your life. Can you briefly tell us about your life?

Saloni: Hi my name is Saloni Nahar Singh. Today Is my 32nd Birthday. People say I am a successful singer ,dancer and a model. I feel Like I am on the top of the world. I have most wonderful, caring, loving husband who any woman will want to have. I consider myself very lucky to have him and pray to God that he will be my husband in every life He is a very successful business man. We have 3 oops! 2 most loving adorable children Nihir and Sapna . But my life wasn't always like this. Mai kahoongi ki in ektis saalo me maine jaise ektis(31 Lives) jindgiya jee li. Meri jindgi jaise ek bada Roller coster ban gayi thi. Jis mai niche hi jayada rahi. Pata nahi aage kismet mai kaya likha hai. Magar aaj mai sab ki chahiti hun or sab mujhse bahut pyar karte hai. Mera ek bahut bada fan club hai. Nahar walks in with big suitcase. Hugs saloni and gives her kiss on her chick. Happy birthday Darling.. Saloni blushes and tells him Ye aap kay kar rahe hai. Camera on hai sab dekh rahe hai.

Nahar: aap meri biwi hai or aapko birthday wish kar raha hoon bhai. Nahar is in very romatic mood. He was away from her for 2days and missed her very much. He tells her something in her ears. He tells her  I missed you very much.  I Love you. Saloni agar tumne bhi mujhe hug aur kiss nahi diya to mai tumhe aur jyada pyar karoonga camera ke saamne. Saloni whispers ye kaisa blackmail hai bhai. Nahar goes closer then Saloni hugs him and gives him kiss realizing he is not going to leave her alone.

Seema: Naharji ye bada suitcase. Kya aap kahi bahar se aa rahe hai? Aap Salonji or aap ke nbare mai kuch batayenge.

Nahar: Kya kare kaam se mujhe do din bahar jana pada, na chahte hue bhi. Abhi vapas aa raha hun. I am very lucky to have saloni as my wife. Saloni mere kitne janamo ke punyo ka phal hai. Aaj kal Bahgwan aisi ladkiyo ko jayada nahi banate. Meri saloni karodo me ek hai. Saloni blushes. She is most amazing, loving wonderful human being. Mai usse bahut pyar karta hun. Gharwale sub mujhe joru ka gulam bulate hai. Saloni ne mujhe ek accha insaan banaya hai. Uski ek najar par mai apni jaan de sakta……. saloni covers his mouth with her palm.  Ab jyada taarif karna bandh kijiye.Ye aaj aap kya bol rahe hai meri birthday par mujhe rulane ka irada hai kya? Nahar kisses her hand.

Two beautiful children come running papa aa gaye. Nahar picks them up and kisses them and introduce them. Yeh hamara bada beta Nihir 4 saal ka hai . Beta aunty ko namaste karo. Nihir joins his hands says Namaste aunty .Yeh hamari beti Sapana 2 saal ki hai. Sapana also joins hands and says Namachte aunty uski totli jubanse. They sit little bit in Nahar's lap and runs back inside.

Saloni invites Seema for her birthday celebration in the evening.. Seema accepts .They talk about lots of things which will be coming up in next few episodes .

To be continued

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
mypbnet thumbnail
That's ultimate :)
Too Good :)
while reading i was just imaging Nahar and saloni ...

Great !!!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hai dear,

loved youre intro....waiting for more.....

It's a great idea.....

wil get to know your fantasy.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

good luck with youre story.....

kisses.... and greetings to the family....
ramas thumbnail
Thanks Shali. My family is fine how is yours. How is your mom? By the way not my fantasy my imagination let see where it takes this story line. But I guaranty to please Nahar fans. I will portray him  so well full of love, emotions and  a big suspense.πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
SonuSitara thumbnail
thanks alot.....and good luck with ur story πŸ‘
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rakshaji, two words for u... "super amazing"!! agar shuruat hi aisi hai to aagay kya hoga jaanu?! πŸ˜†. anyways, for some reason whenever I read one of your updates from the other fanfic and this one too, it appears to me that u write a lot from experience and put a lot of thinking and effort into your work. congrats on that! looking forward to your next episode...I'm gonna go update my fanfic now too:)
dc
DeepaliC thumbnail
Congrats on ur new story!! πŸ‘..I loved it so far can't wait to read more!!
munizaaa thumbnail
Great episode ramas πŸ‘ , i loved the little girl she is soo addorable 😳

Ramas, plzz continue soon b/c this was a very short episode πŸ˜›

hmm... i have a feeling that saloni will tell her past and how she came to be soo successful. or maybe not... only u can tell us Ramas
Pagal 4 Vikki thumbnail
Wow

Excellent ramas. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U shud write sum scripts & give them 2 producers
Keep up the gud work. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ