Some Fill With Each Good Rain

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Not written by me but I thought I'd share this poem...

There are different well within your heart
Some fill with each good rain,
Others are far too deep for that.

In one well
You have just a dew precious cups of water,

That "love" is literally something of yourself
It can grow as slow as a diamond
If it is lost

Your Love
Should never be offered to the mouth of a
Stranger,

Only to someone
Who has the valor and daring
To cut pieces of their soul off with a knife

Then weave them into a blanket
To protect you.

There are different wells within us,
Some fill with each good rain,

Others are far, far too deep
For that.

I don't know why when I read this it reminded me a little of Bhagonwali...some of the words resonated. Something of what this story represented and meant to me...

I remember days when the story was so gentle and every glance and gaze was meaningful...it was like watching a flower bloom slowly...

Two different...lonely...mostly misunderstood characters coming together...finding a sense of comfort within each other and completing each other in only way the other can...in the emotional sense.

There was Guddu...all rough around the edges...a thug in all senses but with a heart of gold that he rarely showed.

There was Runjhun...simple and sweet...but yet was never appreciated and never loved...

I could spend hours talking about how their relationship developed with the sensitivity and the delicacy that was so natural and unassuming...I gushed over the slightest emotions and touches that didn't even have to be physical but spoke volumes.

From the way they stared at each other in those initial days...Guddu trying to intimidate, Runjhun staring back because she was true to herself and wasn't easily intimidated...

Then came the misunderstandings...while Guddu was surprised by Runjhun's tenacity he fought it with his own stubbornness to bring her down. Fighting her at each step and then finally pushing each other too far.

And as we were given and insight into Guddu's heart and his loyalty and the immensity of love...we realized that he was the only one who could love someone like Runjhun just as she could be the only one to tame his heart.

As we saw her being tortured to no end we wished that he would come and become her protection...and he did come back...

...and even then they clashed but fate tied them together and one of the most beautiful relationships were born. He protected her even without knowing and she cared for him because it came naturally to her.

I can go on and on...but I'll stop...

As today's story has deviated so far from that I'm no longer able to see the beauty that once was...but as I think of those moments and the love they have for each other and the long way we came I still find my heart moved even though what it's become sometimes threatens to tear it apart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wafah, I'm too depressed to reply. 

Agree with you though...😭
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So beautifully written Wafah, as only you could do!!  My heart bleeds for what BBAT was and for what it is today!! I mourn for its loss and sigh in exasperation for what it could have been. I shudder in trepidation just thinking of the way in which this will probably end. From all accounts, it does not look good!! Feeling very numb and betrayed, and my heart is aching !!  I was hoping to be able to carry those happy memories with me forever , but today I am not so sure!!!  Such a pity,such a shame!!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di.  My heart cries for BBAT.
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rote, rote hasna sikhna padega!
 Very beautifully put Wafah,
Guddu and Runjhuns relationship was built up so beautifully that the mocckery of it brings such heartache and immense tears! 

If it brings us this heartache can't fathom what Niv and Himmanshoo must feel!  They portrayed these two characters so BRILLIANTLY ... and look at the butchering that has occurred...whether the blame lies with the CVs or the channel I don't know although I feel it is shared equally by both!  I am more bitter against the channel only because they have been behind this type of character butchering in their other shows.

BBAT is the only other show aside from Kasam Se three years ago wher the leads have impacted me so much.  I wonder sometimes why I watch indian shows at all. especially on Zee!

I am trying my dammedest to  remember the beautifull moments!  they say that usually the first 6-8 months of any serial are the golden days!

Not mend to offend anyone but I guess needed to just let it out!
Edited by luvsagar - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the poem Wafah...very Beautiful...

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah - My tears have started all over again!!!  What sweet memories - you brought them alive again for me!  I could never forget those early scenes - they captivated my attention and most of all my heart.  Made me fall in love with Bhagonwali - Guddu and Runjhun.  I am so sad and heartbroken today!! What started as a beautiful love story has been turned into a horrible nightmare.  My dreams have been shattered!  I am hurting! 

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly and Beautifully written. Every word true to the core! U deserve hearty applaud for such a beautiful work! 👏