Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, 

I am new to the forum so hope I am welcome. I am mostly not that active of a member but I will pop in and out depending on how busy I am and the twists. As for the show, I love the chemistry between Lakhsmi and Akash. I was sooo upset when she rejected him the rain😭. I know she did it because she believes that she loves Akash (even though she doesn't know him) but still... and that dance/ guitar scene was so heart touching. I hope in the future she confesses to him for being Ajay rather than Akash cause otherwise I will feel that she only wants him for his money and he will believe that too. Hope the keep the wonderful chemistry up!!!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum hun 🤗... btw his name's arjun hun not akash :).. n ur right arjun n lakshmi hav such a wonderful chemistry jus love them <3. n im sure she will fall for him without knowing dat he's the real arjun :D. she will change n she'll also realise dat money is not everything... ArMi rocks 😃
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum🤗ArMi rocks❤️
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum dear😃
Together we will enjoy ArMi n their chemistry!

P.S.-Just wanted to suggest that you needn't make separate topics on the forum for this. Just introduce yourself in the intro thread😊
Amen29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtkasu4ever

Welcome to the forum hun 🤗... btw his name's arjun hun not akash :).. n ur right arjun n lakshmi hav such a wonderful chemistry jus love them <3. n im sure she will fall for him without knowing dat he's the real arjun :D. she will change n she'll also realise dat money is not everything... ArMi rocks 😃

OOPS😛.  I have accidentally mixed up two shows and some of you might know what that show is. SO many names with 'a" arjun/akash/ajay/arhmaan/abhi...They seriously need to look at other letters. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME TO THE FORUM. 🤗
Edited by Amen29 - 12 years ago
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum ArMi  always rocks❤️
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum..🤗
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amen29

OOPS😛.  I have accidentally mixed up two shows and some of you might know what that show is. SO many names with 'a" arjun/akash/ajay/arhmaan/abhi...They seriously need to look at other letters. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU ALL FOR WELCOMING ME TO THE FORUM. 🤗

haha yh i know where akash came from 😆... n ur right mostly male characters names start with A, so it can get confusing sometimes n u cud get mixed up lol.. btw glad u joined this forum hun, gud to see more ppl joining this forum coz MLTAK ROCKS 😃 hehe...