January 19th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
January 19th Written Update

SSP questions Priya and Devyani where they'll get the proof from, that Brahma made a mistake, because in court, nothing matters if there isn't proof. And Priya retaliates by saying that she knows that she's telling the truth, and that he knows she's telling the truth. And that where there is truth, there is no need for any evidence because God supports those telling the truth. The rest of the family listens and watches as SSP leaves from there angrily, scoffing at God.

SSP returns to his room and starts throwing things around, cursing Priya, saying he won't spare her and he'll insult her in court the same way he insulted his wife. And right then, Uttara enters the room cautiously, and SSP is still in the process of trying to calm down, and just orders her to make him a drink. She gets him the alcohol, and then questions what Priya was saying, and Brahma just brushes it away. And Uttara continues to  pour the drink while questioning him somemore, and Brahma is getting more and more drunk as he asks her who is she to question him/ And orders her to get him some fod.

Bauji saying that first it was his stupid son Brahma, and now it's Aditya who's following in his footsteps, and apologizes to the women. Priya says there's no need to say that, as it's not his fault at all, and she suddenly realizes that she has to go find Aditya. He's been getting shock after shock and who knows what he'll do next? Gaurav stops Priya and tells her that he'll be the one to go find Aditya, and Priya pleads with him to go find him, and Gaurav promises that he'll bring Aditya back while sadly saying that he didn't know that their Priya had hidden so much pain in her heart. [aww I don't know why, but I really appreciated that line.] The women [Devyani, Vidya, and Priya] comfort each other.

Jaggi all sullen and contemplative as Imli walks in and asks him what the matter is. Jaggi cries out that he never thought this would be the case, the man that he had respected, he had placed next to God, was in fact so filthy. The man who taught him to respect women played with them, with Devyani, Uttara, and even Priya. Who knew that behind these big people there's so much  else? I wish that I could punish him for all his wrongdoings. And then Jaggi apologizes to Imli [aww] for never believing her words and she comforts him saying it'll all be fine.

Aditya walking along the road when Gaurav finds him and asks him if he's alright? And Aditya gets all frustrated and angry and asks how can he be alright when nothing in their house is fine, when those two women are there how can anything be alright? And he leaves there angrily, leaving Gaurav standing just frustrated with his brother's behavior.

Aditya walks away, thinking about how Priya accused Brahma, and Brahma's response, as he wonders who to trust and believe, because he doesn't understand what to believe.

Priya in Devyani's arms, [aww] as Devyani apologizes to her for telling her to stay quiet when she had initially wanted to tell the truth. Priya tearfully tells her not to, that their love was probably so weak that Aditya couldn't see the truth. That he was completely lost in his father's fake love and pretense that he can't see anyone else's truth. Vidya crying as she tells Priya that she thought she had dealt with a lot in life, but it's in fact Priya who has. She continues that ever since she was little she dreamt of getting married, a really nice family along with it, and when she was first married she thought to herself how nice the Jhaakar family was, but she was completely wrong. What's the point of a family like this when there's so much hatred and betrayal going around? What's the point in this living in this palace?
👏👏👏

Gaurav returns home and tells Vidya that Aditya hasn't returned, he's really angry and there's no point in saying anything to him until he calms down, because that is when he'll understand what's right and what's wrong. And he laments the fact tht no one is happy, everyone is worried. And Vidya calmly states that just like good times don't last, bad times don't either.

Uttara continuing to pour an absolutely drunk Brahma more alcohol, and brings up Priya's name again, and tells him he can trust her with his secrets, and goads him to tell the truth. And Brahma says that women are like the dust between one's feet, they have absolutely no value, and were simply created to keep men happy. Uttara listening to this silently, as Brahma says women are simply Use and Throw. And even criticizes even Uttara herself, saying that even she tried to rebel and dominate, but he kept her down. He then proceeds to say he made a mistake in letting Priya go, and that's why she's being so outspoken now? Why is it such a bad thing that he played around with her a bit, it's not like he took anything from her. What's the big deal when nothing even happened in the first case. Uttara listening more and more carefully, and SSP says that he should have used Priya and just killed her, and just shocked at his words.

SSP tells Uttara how Priya made Devyani turn against him, how he tried so hard to stop the wedding, but fate. And just ends up lying down in Uttara's lap and passes out, while Uttara pushes him away wit absolute disgust on her face, and pain and anguish in her eyes. She leaves the room hurriedly, thinking all the while about how Brahma demeaned women and his explanation about Priya. And she breaks down completely in tears.

Precap: Uttara pouring oil on an absoutely drunk and passed out Brahma and pulls out a matchstick.

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If only she had a tape-recorder with her the whole time.
*sigh*
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina for ur detailed Update 😊
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.
Brahma is scared out of his wits about the court case.

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Great precap can't wait for tomorrows episode
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx Naina...for such a great update in detail 😊...awesome precap...eagerly awaiting for tomorrow's episode!!
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

I hope Uttara burns SSP!

Same here. SSP is a discrace to Indians. I want to see him laying in a hospital bed, burned really bad and screaming in pain.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Naina.

I really liked the Gaurav-Priya scene too. That was sweet.  Nothing to say about the idiot.  Good on Jaggi. I knew he wouldn't still stand with Brahma after Priya's revelation

But when did Brahma teach him to respect women? 😕
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the wonderful update...

precap looks totally awesome...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm loving this show currently.

I am literally waiting for Brahma to get unmasked. Hope they don't drag it too much.

Great update Naina :)