os - True love cannot be hidden from the one whom

sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the os begins from the time abhay again entered college in season two.                  Pia was sitting with misha tracker kabir angad in the college canteen when she noticed that they were all looking in one direction with shock so i turned back to see what they were looking at. I saw a person in black standing with his back towards me.I was just about to ask them the reason behind it when he turned towards us.He possessed the same pair of blue hypnotic eyes which haunted me in my dreams, which came to my aid whenever i was in trouble or in distress.the same pair of blue eyes which i wished to see everytime i saw a shooting star.And here it was it seemed the shooting star has accepted my wish .I was held in trance,my heart was beating fast,my mind was screaming go Pia go to him he is the one u were longing for.But i could not do so because i thought others would think that i have became despo just like other bimbos who drool over smart boys.I thought yes he was very gorgeous very perfect in every aspect.how can be one so perfect.The only question that arose in my mind was "who was he do i know him .why i m feeling such wierd that i have found out the thing that i was looking for.why just the mere sight of his has provided me the calmness that i was looking for and had filled the void in my heart"? just as i was thinking about he turned away and went from there. I turned back and found my friends trying to read my expressions to which i asked WHAt. they just resumed what they were doing.I just decided to talk to him later and went from there.                                                      As i was walking through the gallery i heard few girls gossiping Abhay has came back he just disappeared last year.to which other replied i dont know.just then another girl came there who seemed to be new to this college asked who that handsom guy was and she would like to go on a date with him since he was so hot.to which one replied"he is not into girls if he had ever paid or only paid any attention to was only Pia".pia was surprised to hear this and also felt happy from inside but why she herself din't knew .But she was one thing sure of she definetly had some connection with him. As Abhay was walking away he heard a sweet voice which directly entered into his heart , which he never got tired of listening and it always appeared to him as music"Excuse me plz"and turned around to find Pia. She asked do i know u?I laughed on my fate inside my mind and thought that soul was asking her body do i know u.both body and soul cannot be complete without each other. I replied yes Pia we were batchmates last year after which i left due to some reason . She asked "was there something btween us" and looked with a longing towards me with her baby brown eyes. i just blurted out that we were dating each other but things didnot worked so i broke off and moved on and there is nothing between us since i have moved on . i saw her face droop dawn and her bubble burst but this was necessary for her safety and to keep her away from my dark world and left from there.                           pia: i was very sad and somehow was holding my tears back when misha saw me and told me that to forget him he is not worth it .he is not a good guy and thats why i broke off. i was surprised to hear this because he told that he broke while misha told that i broke off.therewas something fishy which i have to find out. as i was thinking about this someone bumped into me i fell on the side and got hurt .immediately abhay reached there and saw me hurling words at that person for not walking properly.suddenly he came towards me and told u have changed a lot pia and this self confidence has made u more beautiful and raised his hands to touch my cheek but suddenly he withdrew as if   he came back to his sense .at that little moment i saw passion in his eyes which betrayed his words that nothing was between us .He immediately rushed from there.                                                         Abhay:i lost my senses for a few seconds and did that which i never thought to do .as soon as i regained my self and i went from there.                           Pia:i was still thinking about what just happened when i heard the same guy who collided with me talking to other that he got afraid when he saw abhay glaring him for hurting pia because he remembered that incident when they were out for trip to pandher palace what abhay did to the three guys who tried to hurt pia".listening this i thought abhay was so defencive about me .how he can change so much and say that he doesn't care. about me anymore. i was going through a turmoil not able to figure out clearly anything.                                                            Pia: i was in the chemistry lab and was doing some practical along with other bachmates .Abhay was also there .as iwas thinking about him i spilled the jar of chemical on my hand and cried in pain . everyone rushed to me including him. he immediately scolded me for not paying attention and see what i have done. i looked into his eyes and forgot my pain .there was so much concern.passion and care for me in his eyes. it seemed that although i was hurt it was he who was feeling pain. the teacher came forward to take me for medical help but he told he would take her as if he didnot wanted to leave me for a second in that condition.he took me for medical care. the doctor after seeing the wound told that i would have to be sedated for few minutes to treat the wound as it would cause severe pain. the doctor asked him to go out.after few minutes the doctor went outside telling me that he would come immediately and sedate her as the drug is not present there.i was lying with closed eyes as the wound was causing pain.when i heard somene coming and knew it was abhay but i didnot opened my eyes. he thought i have been sedated so i was sleeping. he removed the strand of hair from my face and i said it was because of him she is suffering this pain .she was thinking about him when this incident occured .he and his presence were always the cause of her pain.he told that he knew that she is trying to find her answer and told that how much pain he felt when he told there was nothing between them.he told how he wished he could be able to hug her and tell her how much he love her. how much he missed her the every moment he was without her.how much he was shattering from inside because he is not able to express his love for her and by pushing her away.circumstances are such we cannot be together but one thing is dead sure u r the light of my life and no matter whatever be the circumstances he loves me and would love me to eternity.""""""" suddenly he heard some one coming he told it seems she will be awake any moment so its better to leave before she wakes up and just before leaving he kissed my forehead and said get well soon my love"""""". After he went i opened my eyes and smile crept on my face and thought that by mistake u have confessed ur love for me.i dont care what are the circumstancss that is responsible for us being seperate but i know that u love me as much as i love u and a smile crept on my face .i will get u by hook or by crook mr. raichand. just then misha entered and saw me smiling have u gone mad .has the chemical reached ur brain and has affected ur brain.to which i replied""""""" no misha this pain is sweet for me because it gave me the gift that i was so desperately looking for and had proved TRUE LoVe Cannot Be hidden from the one u truly love"""""""""".I just giglled seeing misha scratching her head over my comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š...nice start...๐Ÿ‘
jalebi.bai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!!i reallly likd it... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful OS

Abhay's caring nature n confession was fab..
Loved it
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Wonderful โญ๏ธ
Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nyc dr...

i loved it...
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME๐Ÿ‘  superb dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. LOVE THE OS ๐Ÿ˜›
PLS PM ME๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by anukrati - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow it was so cute. write more soon.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear awesome OS๐Ÿ˜ณ
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Abhay was a darling inspite of the stay awy from me attitude. So is there going to be a part two for this one.