January 19th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
"Suno, suno, suno! Joota Mata ji apne darshan dene aa rahi hain!"

Those of you who are confused will find out soon enough...but first lets leave Joota Mata Ji on the side and visit Neelu Nautanki

Neelu is armed (and apparently not so dangerous). Pappu comes and she asks him where Runjhun is (they both walk so slowly towards each other that I thought my video player had frozen). Pappu thinks she's play acting, and says it was her plan to get Runjhun killed using Jabbo. He throws the gun away from her and she struggles telling him she's not involved.

Guddu shoots a bullet in the air and tells them to stay where they are. He threatens Neelu and accuses her of planning Runjhun's kidnapping along with Pappu Yadav. Neelu points the finger at Pappu and Pappu tries to run away as Guddu seems distracted with Neelu but Guddu jumps in front of the car and holds the gun towards Pappu to keep him from escaping. Pappu uses the car door to send Guddu flying backwards (now they're not only defying common sense but basic laws of physics.)

Then we have Kannauj Kung Fu between Guddu and Pappu and Neelu takes the gun and shoots in air to stop them both(I wish people wouldn't shoot bullets in the air...it has to come down sometime)

Papppu tells Neelu she won't shoot because he's her friend and disarms her again (Neelu should have really stuck to her day job or night job...considering most of the time I felt like she was unemployed) He points the gun at Neelu who tells him he won't shoot because they are friends and on the same side (the amount of times these people change sides is worse than any politician...and as that saying goes...with friends like these..."

He points the gun at Guddu next so he can set him free but but the "unobvious twist" Neelu steps in front of the bullet and is shot. Neelu asks for forgiveness...and we cue in the friendship montage for Guddu and Neelu (as if weren't tortured enough) Neelu dies and Pappu decides now is a better time to run instead of when they were showing the montage.

Guddu chases Pappu but Pappu's reign is over and the cops appear and he is arrested. Kukkan and Tillu also arrive on the scene, and Guddu goes back to Neelu's lifeless form.

Next comes the funeral pyre and as Neelu is bid away we are also burned by the memories of the past two months that we'd rather forget. Apparently those memories are burned in Guddu's mind too...so much burning...

Guddu walks away and Kukkan (who is back by the way...again no news of his kid...or his wife) asks Guddu what will he do. Guddu says he won't step back into Kannauj till he finds Runjhun.

Precap: Aah introducing Runjhun...wait no that's not Runjhun this is some Joota Mata...the woman with the golden shoe that is apparently worshiped by the masses.

You know when said that this show is like a fairy tale, like a Cinderella story we didn't mean that the glass slippers (in this case golden) be incorporated into the story, and I don't think Cinderella walked with a golden shoe in her hand whacking people upside their head...though this aspect might be amusing if she does it with the mamas and mamis.

"You want to use my fortune...let me whack you with my golden shoe for luck"

As Rani said who would have thought that the prophecy of Guddu and Runjhun while they were building the India Mobile centre would come true...Joota Mata ki Jai!

As for me...I like to stay away from Jootas...have had enough of those to last a lifetime...

Here are the links to the Fanpages..Leave your love and support for the actors...because the story has gone down literally...all the way to the foot.

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me 1st...will read now...waiting eagerly for this...thanks..

Finished reading...enjoyed your writing to the core, but unfortunately cant say the same thing for the show...πŸ˜•...
So Neelu was kind of made a martyre before dying...!!! I guess this is the maker/producers'gift to the actor who might have been promised of a somehow positive role in the show before signing...in her latest interview she was trying hard to justfy Neelu's positive sides to the viewers...and what is this..!!! It looks like Guddu is having much more memory with his 'wicked wife' to cherish than his so far real and docile wife...!!!! Cant appreciate that..😲It seems like makers will now leave no stone unturned to make this show exciting for its remaining life-span whatever short or long it may be...!!!
The leads are 'back' with a 'bang'..., Guddu finally got back his Dabang avatar, and Runjhun even one step ahead with her unique 'jootamata' avatar...all others are on the way as well..so what more we can ask for..?? But the bitter fact is , the most delicious dish even seems tasteless if you loose the appetite...
I have no intention to discourage people looking at the show with new light...in fact I'm also putting my best effort in that direction...but for now, this is my reaction...I never thought that even my favorite Guddu Shukla's huff and puff will leave me so cold one day...❓.
Edited by godblessall - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wafah Di, thank you so much - you have made my day with these comments below - PRICELESS: 🀣

Then we have Kannauj Kung Fu between Guddu and Pappu and Neelu takes the gun and shoots in air to stop them both(I wish people wouldn't shoot bullets in the air...it has to come down sometime)
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. I was laughing like an idiot at my desk. πŸ˜†I am sure people are wondering what is wrong with me. I share my feelings with you. I loved Runjhun the way she was. I will try to reserve my judgment until I see it but I am positive, your update made me laugh more than anything else. All that was amazing and precious about Bhagonwali was the contrast between Runjhun's soft nature compared to Guddu's rough one. Cannot say how the equation will be with new avatar but do not want to be a party spoiler on the forum. Who was ever complaining about the Runjhun- Guddu chemistry that they had to go and get this "Joota" nonsense to change the equation?
lilly620 thumbnail
Thank you so much Wafah for the update, and the lovely sidenotes. They certainly make a mediocre episode more entertaining.😊

I guess I'm a cold, heartless you know what. I am rejoicing, the nautanki is gone from my screen forever. (other than nasty painful flashbacks) This was not what I wanted at all. I wanted Runjhun to confront Nilu while laying claim to all that is rightfully hers. I also wanted to see Guddu punishing her. I guess that dream of mine just went down the drain. Nevertheless, she's dead and I'm pleased.

Did we really need to be subjected to those Guddu/Nilu moments? Was that really necessary? It was like rubbing salt on an open wound. I know we weren't ready for that, the trauma of Tuesday's episode is too fresh. I never wanted to see those images again.(some I was seeing for the first time.) Did I feel a twinge of sadness for her? NO!!!! NONE!!!!

As far as the new avatar goes, frankly the concept disgusts me. I burst out laughing when she lifted the chappal, because it was so bizarre!!!. And really!!! Jootawala Matarani? How weird !! I can clearly see the hand of Zee here, and I hate it. This reminds me of the Baba catching Ruhjun's kundali, for me that baba heralded the downfall of this show. That was when the show went from semi realistic to completely illogical. Apparently, babas are needed in most of zee shows. How awful was that track, and how anti climactic was the ending?

I will be watching all the episodes before the show ends, but I have no expectations. I don't believe there was any need to go there with the new avatar business. Even if that track was planned prior to the cancellation news, they should have changed it. If today's episode is indicative of how they are planning on wrapping up, we are in trouble. It was an awful episode, story wise. This is how Pappu Yadav goes down after months of  his insufferable behavior and misdeeds?The only other thing I enjoyed today was Guddu's action scenes.

I would still like to know why we can't have a nice, normal, typical reunion. What's wrong with giving us that? Why the need for shenanigans? Oh, my! how could I have forgotten that seeta maiya conversation on the merits of forgiveness.!!!! Damn Damn Damn!!!!so it was Foretold!!!
SushmaGill thumbnail
OMG fall down funny Wafah awesome commentary ...whacking people with her shoe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ€£
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Wafah...

I loved your comment about Pappu running after the montage was done instead of during.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hated the episode.  Why?  We were subjected to Guddu filling Neelu's maang not once... but TWICE.  Really? 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒  And Guddu's remembering that stuff not in anger but... as what??... the background music was sad as if we should feel bad for Neelu.  As if!!

Hai Bhagwan, what have they done to my Runjhun...Team Runjhun is sad. 😭😭  Watch Runjhun's expressions in the precap... that's not her at all
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!!! Oh sooo funny, especially the reference to Cinderella and the golden shoe instead of a glass slipper. Will look at the show tonight, for the first time in quite a while, only because it will be the first respite from Neelu and in a way the first post Neelu show in such a long while.So sorry that everything we know and fell in love with in BBAT, now appears to be changing and so drastically. From one extreme to the next,Zee and the CVs never fail to disappoint,do they?? They are determined to do it their way, and all the way to the bitter end!! And I was hoping I would not be bitter at the end, now I'm not so sure!!!  What a pity,what a travesty, what a shame!!!
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Wafah for the write up...at least no more Nilu. Extremely disappointed though in how they chose to make Nilu exit...would have preferred to see Runjhun giving a couple of classic thappads with Guddu and Amma cheering on
Surish thumbnail
Thank you Wafah! Apparently Runjhun has reincarnated into Mother Lakshmi Like Radika as Krishna in Choti Bahu. Hope she is suffering from post traumatic amnesia and is still in the flesh. eventually coming out of it to be reunited with Guddu. Mother Lakshmi is the Goddess of Good Fortune and Beauty, she represents and is seen as the personification of abundance, prosperity, wealth, well-being and harmony. Gold is the symbol of the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi and considered highly auspicious. Gold is brought or presented on festivals like Dhanteras and Akshaya Tritya. Toe rings are never made of gold as it represents the goddess of wealth and should not be soiled by touching a human's feet.Runjhun wears them. Thank goodness the Nautanki died under the hands of her ex-lover Pappu and not Guddu!At least her number was up and has been evicted out of the show for good.Hope that it does not turn out to be Ramayan where  Runjhun is separated from Guddu forever as an avatar.The real world is visible, not invisible! Wishing for Guddu to be reunited with Runjhun in pure flesh, soul, mind and body where they can give us some romance and babies before the show is no more.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago