Users

Frequent Posters

tamannamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

lovely update  dear   .thank u so much😊

its too  emotional . yeah

i wish  pia accept abhay 's offer to  run away  from there . she will not go against her dad
  hope now mr dobrial understand their love .hope so too😊
panchi   truth nahi bol sakti thi sid ko i hate her .hate her too😡

continue soon .okie😊

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya07

amazing update!!!!thank u so much😊

areh yaar aur kitna tarpagen abhay and pia :( bahut zyaada😉

tamannamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc dr!!!! its reaaly very emotional!!!!glad u liked it😊

abhay n pia are going through so much!!!!yes they are
why dont pia tell sid d truth!!! y is she so stuborn!!!she does nt want to hurt her dad
i hope Mr dobriyal realise dat her daughter happiness is with abhay...hope so too
cont soon... n thanks 4 d pmma pleasure😊

tamannamalik thumbnail
Chapter 10 (Last Chapter)

(Mrs. Dobriyal comes out of the room, crying. Mr. Dobriyal looks at her sad and looks back outside. A while later, Piya is in her bed, crying. She notices her dad coming in her room. She pretends to be asleep. He comes and looks at her sad. He starts crying and leaves. He then is shown sitting alone and thinking. He has a picture in his hand of her when she was a little girl. He remembers Piya's childhood and how she grew up. She always listened to him, even when she was very young. He also remembers the tape that he saw of Abhay and Piya, playing basketball and having fun together. Also, the words that Abhay had told him about letting her be happy. He opens his eyes sad, tears in his eyes.) 

Mr. Dobriyal: (to himself) "what have I done? because of one promise that I made, I ruined my daughter's life" (he starts crying). 

(The next morning, Piya is eating breakfast, before going to college. Mr. Dobriyal comes close to her.) 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I am sorry" (crying) 

Piya: (worried) "what's wrong dad? why are you crying?" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I am sorry I ruined your life..." 

Piya: "what? please don't talk like that..." (sad) 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I have ruined your life...I am the worst father in this world" 

Piya: "No! You are the best dad any girl can have. Please stop crying" (hugs him) 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I will stop this wedding..." 

Piya: "no dad..." 

Mr. Dobriyal: "You will be with the one you love" 

Piya: "Dad, you made a promise. I will not let you loose your honor because of me..." 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I don't care about my honor...I want you to be happy" 

Piya: "It's over between Abhay and me" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I will talk to him" 

Piya: "it's ok dad, Sid is a great guy, he will make me happy..." 

Mr. Dobriyal: "you are still doing it...lying to your father" 

Piya: "I am not lying dad...don't worry, I will be happy" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I love you child" (they hug) 

-------

(Abhay is at college. He is sitting by himself on a chair, not doing anything. Panchi sees him and walks towards him) 

Panchi: "hi" 

(trying to go hug him...but pulls away when she sees Abhay. His eyes are all red) 

Panchi: (sad) "what happened to you?" 

Abhay: "you won! you wanted to separate Piya from me, congradulations! you won!" (starts to cry hard) 

Panchi: "what's wrong with you? what have you done to yourself?" (worried) 

Abhay: (laughing) "like you care! you got what you wanted, so why aren't you throwing a party?" 

Panchi: "I never wished for you to act this way, you continue to drink and cry like this, you will kill yourself" (mad) 

Abhay: "but you're wrong...you see, I am already dead" (Panchi looks at him sad) 

Abhay: (touching his heart) "This has died the day that Piya left me..." (sad and leaves. Panchi looks at him sad as he leaves.) 

(Piya's house. Piya is not at home. Mr. and Mrs. Dobriyal are sittin down, talking, when Sid comes knocking on the door.) 

Mr. Dobriyal: (opening the door) "Sid, come in, how are you?" 

Sid: (entering) "I am good thanks, how are you feeling?" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "I am ok, come, sit" 

Sid: "I am in a hurry, I just came to ask you something" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "sure..." 

Sid: "Is it ok with you if we move the wedding to next week rather than next month?" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "what? that early?" (sad but trying to hide it) 

Sid: "is that a problem?" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "no, it's not...why don't you talk to Piya about this" 

Sid: "I already did" 

Mr. Dobriyal: "What did she say?" 

Sid: "she agreed. But I wanted to make sure if it was ok with you. We will have a small wedding with only close people, like family and friends, and I will take Piya with me to London the next day" 

Mr. Dobriyal: (sad) "what can I say? it's your choice" 

Sid: "Great! thank you. I better get going then, a lot to prepare" (happ) 

Mr. Dobriyal: "ok son, bye" (they hug and he comes out of the house.) 

(Sid walks to the chair that he first talked to Piya. He breathes happy. He then sees the heart that Abhay had carved on it. He looks at it but doesn't figure out anything. He just leaves after looking at the nice creation). 

-------

Jeh:"Are you out of your mind, i am not attending the wedding"( Yells at misha)

Misha:" Please just understand piya needs us..."

Jeh:" oh ya piya needs us, what about abhay?"

(Misha looks guilty at Jeh)

Jeh:"if you want you can go but i am not coming"

--------

(Finally, the wedding day has come. The guests are in her house, dancing, while Piya is upstairs getting ready. She is in her room, with her wedding dress on. She is standing infront of a mirror, and suddenly remembers the time in the restaurant, when Abhay had come from behind, and hugged her. She closes her eyes, sad, tears in her eyes from remembering that. The door opens, and she turns around, thinking it's Abhay. Mrs. Dobriyal enters). 

Mrs. Dobriyal: "sweety, someone is here to meet you...come in" 

(Panchi comes in her room. Piya looks at her shocked and surprised. She walks towards her) 

Panchi: "before you say anything, listen to what I have to say" (sad) 

(Piya looks at her worried) 

Panchi: "Abhay loves you" (Piya turns around) 

Panchi: (gettind mad) "He is killing himself thinking of you!" 

(Piya closes her eyes sad) 

Panchi: "you know? everybody keeps on telling me how I can be so cruel and mean to people, and they call me names. I never really understood them, until today. I look at you and see another Panchi. You are just like me, cruel and selfish. If anything happens to Abhay, I promise I will hold you responsible" (mad and leaves) 

(Piya starts to cry even more. Then it shows that they are all downstairs, about to get married. Mr. raichand is all happy, while Mr. Dobriyal hides his saddness. Misha is also at the wedding.) 

Mr. Oberoi: "we should get started already...Sid?" 

Sid: "of course" 

(Sid and Piya taking their vows around the fire. As they turn, Piya remembers Abhay and their times together. She tries hard to hide her tears). 

(As they walk, suddenly Sid stops.) 

Sid: "stop!" (they all look at him shocked) 

Mr. Oberoi: "what are you doing?" 

Sid: "What I should have done long time ago. I am stopping two people from making the worst mistake in their lives." 

(Piya looks at him sad and surprised) 

Mr. Oberoi: "what are you talking about?" 

(Mr. and Mrs. Dobriyal look at each other happy) 

Sid: "let's ask Piya" 

(they look at Piya and she looks down sad) 

Sid: "I will tell you...I can't get married to Piya...because...because I don't love her" 

(Piya looks at him sad realizing what he is doing) 

Sid:" I thought I could handle this, but I can't. I can't marry someone I don't love...I am sorry dad, I know this meant a lot to you, but it's my future, and I can't take this step" 

(Mr. Oberoi looks down and looks at Mr. Dobriyal to see his reaction. Mr. Dobriyal looks at him shaking his shoulder as if he doesn't know what he is talking about, but happy inside. Sid turns to Piya.) 

Sid: "I am sorry Piya, I didn't know about you and Abhay" (she can only hear him...the rest are just shocked). 

Sid: (continuing sad) "Had I known before that you love him, I swear I would never come between you" 

(Piya can't talk and cries) 

Sid: "you are wondering how I found out...Panchi told me everything" 

(Piya looks at Panchi surprised and Panchi looks down sad.) 

(At the same time, it shows a flashback how Panchi told Sid everything and how he put together all that happened. How Piya had run to Abhay when he fell in the club, how he called for her. The time he saw them together at college, and the heart that was carved on the chair.) 

Piya: "I am so sorry..." (sad) 

Sid: "I am not! (smiles) I want the person that I love to be happy! you deserve to be happy. Go to him, you have been apart way too long" 

Piya: "Thank you...(to Sid, then turns to Panchi) thank you...(Panchi smiles and shows a thumbs up). 

------

(guests have already left. Piya runs out of there happy. Mr. and Mrs. Dobriyal get happy... Panchi comes next to Sid, who smiles sad). 

Panchi: "thank you" 

Sid: "thanks to you" (they smile, but sad, tears in their eyes). 

------

(Abhay is  sitting outside Piya's house. It starts raining, but he doesn't move. He sits there, sad) 

Jeh:"Why dont you understand Piya might be married by now, lets go from here"

Piya comes running and sees him sitting there, she cries happy 

Piya: (getting wet) "Listen to Jeh, You will get sick under the rain..."

(misha comes out too following Piya, she goes and stands next to a very surprised Jeh) 

(Abhay hears her voice and gets up surprised. Turns around and sees her in a wedding dress. They look at each other for a while.) 

Piya: (not moving) "You once promised me that you wouldn't let anything come betweent us" 

(Abhay just looks at her happy) 

Abhay: "what are you saying?" (happy) 

Piya: " I once said that I wanted to stay in your arms forever, remember?" 

Abhay: "How can I forget?" (tears come out of his eyes, happy) 

Piya: "Do I still have that right to ask you that?" 

(Abhay smiles and opens his arms, smiling...Piya runs fast towards him and they hug...getting wet). 

Piya: "I love you" (crying) 

Abhay: (kissing her neck) "thank you Piya" 

Piya: "I love you" (they continue to hug...he holds her and turns...) 

Abhay: "you made me the happiest man today" (They laugh and hug again.) 

Jeh:" abhay's love is so strong that Piya came to him"

Misha: "excuse me, what did you say, Piya came to abhay because of Abhay's love, get your facts right, Piya's love for abhay is more strong"

Jeh:" no it not"

Misha:" yes it is"

Abhay and piya look surprised:"Guys you dont have to fight for us, we both love each other equally" (They hug)

Jeh:"yeah misha why do we keep fighting for them, they are happy"

Misha:" absolutely right"

Jeh hugging Misha:" i love you misha"

Misha:"i love you too" 

------

1 year later...

(Abhay and Piya are walking, Piya is pregnant...They are holding hands and talking...) 

Piya's Voice: "Well, there you have it...my perfect family...ok, apart from that, let me tell you what happened next...one year has passed, and Abhay and I are expecting a lil one very soon. Jeh and Misha also got married and yes, they are also expecting a baby...Abhay and Jeh have become even more closer after our wedding, and Misha and I are closer than ever...No, Sid and Panchi didn't get together, (laughs) but Sid keeps in touch with us and Panchi has a boyfriend, and yes she is serious this time...I think... Oh and if you are wondering, I quit soccer...and joined the basketball team. you are rite... Abhay and I practice it all the time, and I am actually getting pretty good at it!) 

"I once said...some people can dream, but can never make their dreams come true...well, I guess I was wrong..." 

"There is no end to true love" 

Edited by tamannamalik - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it tammy
loved d ending😍
Edited by pkyekvisu - 12 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tammy, u r so sweet.😍thanks fr giving happy ending.👍🏼 The whole story was lovely.👏 Loved mr.dobrail at last.😳 Edited by flora212 - 12 years ago
abhiya01 thumbnail
so happy 4 abhiya!!!!
 nice update
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Perfect ending Tammy.
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ending.cuuutee. . . . I LOVED UR FF.i always have.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
I loved it
Wht an ending!
Finally abhiya got married
& 4 the 1st time I lke panchi