Taaza Khabar - Shyamlee has lost it!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Its time for more taaza khabar now!!!

Actually, at the end of last week, Shyamlee arranges a meeting between Abhishek and Vikram. (I do not know much details asto how she managed to convince them, as i was away and missed these episodes.)

In the meeting, Vikram and Abhishek actually talk sense to each other. Vikram and Abhishek make a compromise and both look happy. But, things turn to the extreme, when someone pelts stones at Abhishek and company. Abhishek gets wounded in his head, in the process. Also, Vikram is beaten black and blue by a group of people. ( I again do not know who was behind this attack on both, as this happened in the episode i missed.)

Abhi has a small injury on his forehead. Vikram is more badly injured, with one part of his face completely blue and black. His eye has a black round. His lips and cheeks are swollen, blood running down his neck etc.... Vikram blames Abhishek for this and comes back. ( But the fact is both Abhi and Vikram are innocent, it was someone else who did this).

Vikram comes home, Singhania, Sharda and Kanhaiya are shocked to see him bleeding. Actually, Jayant had accompanied Vikram for his safety. But Jayant never turned up when Vikram was being beaten. Singhania is angry at this, but Jayant tells that he did not want to reveal that he was close to Singhanias , as they knew him as Shyamlee's uncle. Jayant has a revolver with him, which falls down when he has a fall. Both Vikram and Singhania are shocked to see a gun with him. But Jayant manages to say that he took it for Vikram's rescue.

Shyamlee has gone out as she gets a call that Shastriji's wife is unwell. Actually, she needs money for the treatment. Shyamlee goes with Saloni to the hospital to help Shastriji with money. When Shyamlee is in the hospital talking to Shastiji, Vikram keeps calling Shyamlee, as he is worried about her. But Shyamlee keeps cutting the call, never realising Vikram's anxiety.

Shefali comes to the hospital to attack Shyamlee. She tells Shyamlee that she is responsible for the meeting to happen. Bcos of her, Abhi got injured. She drags Shyamlee by her hand, takes her to the union office to see Abhi's injured head. Shefali humiliates Shyamlee before Abhi and all other union fellows. Shyamlee walks out from there. Abhi apologises to Shyamlee, coming out. He wants to srop her home, but Shyamlee says she will manage. She will give him a call once she reaches. Abhi is smiling, he thinks in his mind, that he never thought he will get another oportunity to tell her about his feelings for her.

Here, at home, Vikram is pretty tensed about Shyamlee. He is now in anger. Shyamlee comes home. She does not even react to his wounds. She gives a plain look. Vikram comes near her, does not say anything, gives her one big slap. Shyamlee is in tears. He asks her, where she was? Shyamlee replies that she was helping Shastriji's wife at the hospital. Vikram gets angry, he asks her whether she has forgotten her duties for her family and husband. She is now involved in taking care of others. Vikram is very angry at her now. He tells her , you were taking care of others, you do not even bother to ask me, how come i am injured? Shyamlee now sees that Vikram is hurt very badly. (So strange act this was by Shyamlee, when she saw Vikram, she never reacted to the wound, she reacted only after Vikram told her he was beaten!!😡 )She tries to touch his face, but Vikram stops her. He goes in, in anger.

Shyamlee stands before her god  in her room, crying. Poor Vikram comes there, he now feels bad for slapping Shyamlee. He tells Shyamlee that he is very sorry for what he did. Actually, you can see the love i have for you even in my anger. I was so concenred and worried about your safety, it was midnight, i tried to call, but you never picked up. I never knew when my worry turned into anger for you. Sorry, he says very sweetly. He hugs Shyamlee. Shyamlee feels better.

As they are talking, Abhi calls. Shyamlee sees the name, tells Vikram that it is Abhi. Vikram at once, tells her not to talk to him. Shyamlee refuses to listen to Vikram, tells him that Abhi must be worried whether i reached home or not. He actually volunteered to drop me home, as it was late. So i need to talk to him. ( What a concern shown by Shyamlee!!!😕)She talks to Abhi, tells him that she reached safely, she tells she is doing some work, so cuts the conversation. Vikram now gives a small smile, tells Shyamlee very nicely that in the same way  as Abhi got worried for her, he too got worried for her when she was away. She had the time to talk to Abhi, tell him she was safe. But she never had time to talk to her husband, when he called, she did not realise that he was also worried about her. Shyamlee is upset. But Vikram laughs it off, says dont worry, i am not demanding an explanation from you on this. But, this thought came to my mind, as you were answering Abhi's call, so told you..... (So sweet!!!😉)

In the meantime, Singhania talks to Jayant secretively, asks Jayant to kill Abhi. He tells Jayant that this should appear as an accident and that he should maintain it a secret.

Aprurva in the meatime, comes and tells Vikram that the foreign collaborators have sent a legal notice, they are now demanding a huge amount as compensation. Vikram is very upset. He gets ready to go to office, he looks very upset. Shyamlee asks him what the matter is. Vikram says that we are doomed bcos of that Abhi. He vows that he will see to it that the strike is stopped now. He will not meet with trhe demands of workers, this is final. He vows that Abhi will have to pay a major loss for what he has done to his dream project. He also tells that he will get this strike done and over with without meeting any of the dmeands, by hook or crook... Shyamlee is now shocked!!!

This is what has happened till yesterday, in India!!!

To add on, actually in the promo, a background voice says that Shyamlee and Vikram's marraige is on the rocks. They show Abhi's face, say that will Shyamlee be able to come out of this bad time and reunite with her husband???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashi85 thumbnail
thanx a lot sree for the latest info.. 👏
shyamlee is crazy yaar!!! 😡
i dun know y r they extending this story soo much???? 😡 😡
Shruthilaya thumbnail
hey! whatever said and done... vikram shudn't have slapped shams 😡 😡 .They cannot send her and blame her after using her... she's also done so many things for them... such ungrateful people!!!

he's such a fool 🤢 🤢 🤢
i used to think that shans and vik are a great couple... but now i want her to leave him 😕
Shruthilaya thumbnail
hey! whatever said and done... vikram shudn't have slapped shams 😡 😡 .They cannot send her and blame her after using her... she's also done so many things for them... such ungrateful people!!!

he's such a fool 🤢 🤢 🤢
i used to think that shams and vik are a great couple... but now i want her to leave him 😕
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Thx so much Sree for the update. 3 things that really bugged me : How dare Vikram slap Shyamlee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too can't stand how easily they slap in serials , especially wives!!! 😡 😡 😡

secondly, Shyamlee is definatly acting very dumb and idiotic , how very stupid of her that she didn't take Vikram's call neither did she notice she was heard. 😡 😡 😡

Lastly, Singhania is getting some one killed again for his selfish business interest!!!!!!!!!! How evil is that????? 😡

Now this is what i feel about this weeks episode.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😡 😳 😳
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shruthilaya

he's such a fool 🤢 🤢 🤢
i used to think that shams and vik are a great couple... but now i want her to leave him 😕

I understand what you are trying to say. But at times, men show their love and possessiveness towards the woman even in anger. Actually, Vikram never liked Shyamlee going there. He hated to see her without her mangalsutra, sindoor etc. In one of the episodes, he openly told Shyamlee that he likes to see Shyamlee in her normal dress code.

Now, I dont think Shyamlee needs to keep going there, to Abhi's place, still posing as an unmarried woman. Vikram is defo getting insecure here. This is the normal tendency of anyone... So i dont blame Vikram at all. Yes, he was rude in slapping Shyamlee. But, as he said, he showed how much he cared and loved Shyamlee even in his anger. He scolded her only for being out late, as he was worried about her safety. Shyamlee needs to understand the sentiments of Vikram here. Vikram was 101% right when he said that Shyamlee talked to Abhi to tell him that she has reached. But when Vikram was desperately trying to contact her, she never did pick up the phone. This is bound to hurt any husband. Vikram came home bleeding and injured, he was obviously looking for his wife and her support at that moment. But Shyamlee was not there. When she came, she never realised that her husband was injured, till the point Vikram told her. This is so unlike Shyamlee.

I agree to Shrutilaya that Shyamlee has done lots for Vikram and his family. But in this case, Shyamlee definitely needs to understand her husband's emotions.

koolkat86 thumbnail
thanx alot for putting the update, really appreciate it.
i totally agree with sree, it is shyamlees mistake, i hope it doesnt cause a feud coz am seriously enjoying their romance.

thanx once again for the lovely update
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all these serials show so many dumb charaters..it is unbelievable and we still watch them..anyways thanks for the update
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this serial is boring right now...they need to add some romance..
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sree...i think shymalee is doing what all the heroines do ...they always stand for the people who are not getting their fair share ....yeah she does care for vikram but the people who are suffering are equally important and that is where she tends to go overboard as she ends up forgetting about her family when she sees others in need