things to love and to hate about the show

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi everyone,
Well I love this show and the concept but some things which irritate me are:

1.) Chikki
2.) Akash(who I used to like but now I feel their is something very fishy about him)
3.) Manyata's behaviour with her family and her selfishness

AND the things which make me want to watch the show are:

1.) Udayveer
2.) Concept
3.) Family members (komal and dadisa)
4.) Manyata's cute but sometimes irritating behaviour

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail

Uday and Vijay banna = love them on DEK

J and Pakash and Chicki and Soni and Moniya = hating their characters right now!

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

VIJAY BANNA IS AWESOME!

😎
Angelskiss thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

VIJAY BANNA IS AWESOME!

😎

He is the best! the most hilarious character! 😆

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Vijay's jokes and his overall personality just cracks me up. He's hilarious. 

I love Unnati, as she seems to be perhaps the only truly genuine person in both the royal families. 

Jai annoys me too much. 

Uday can be very annoying, but I still love watching him 😳 And same's true for Manyata though for the most part, I like her.

And I loveee Uday-Manyata's interactions! Both are a match for each other, so it's a pure joy watching them in their cat-dog fights. 
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love about the show

Manyata/Moniya...love her with all her crass wild ways...i adore the girl...she is awesome.

Uday, of course...I Love men who are SMART and this dude is not only intelligent he is a kameena on top of it!!!...its like whipped cream on my favorite iced Latte *dream mode*

Vijay Bhai...❤️❤️ if i was into Love and all that Jazz...i would be in Love with him ❤️

Dadisaab...the woman epitomize poise and dignity and political acumen.

Sheer scope of Character development...everyone of these character has a motive and a dream that they are struggling towards...wanna see M's transformation into a wise, great queen very much.

Hate...
Parental's of the Snoozeking

JGhamandini's weirdo friends (one of them honestly looks like big bird from sesame street lost all its feathers...🤣 coz of the way she does her hair)

Umm too much Make up for J and Menka.

Indifferent towards...

Snoozeking
Menka
Random dudes chlling around the Chawl
Monya/Manyata's makeover rt now.
that weird Police wala in the beginning...

🤣

WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i firstly love uday, manveer chemistry n offcourse last but not the least.. vijay bhai !!!!!
3 Things I luv about the show

1. Uday
2. ManVeer
3.Uday 😆

3 things I hate about the show

1. Akash, chikki, Soni
2. Akash Chikki, Soni
3. Akash, Chikki, Soni 😆
nancy_zb94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vijay Bhanna is great...

I don't even have to mention Udayveer...He is the reason I watch DEK...
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akash, Chikki, Soni irritate me more than anything else in this world. Just dont know what it is about them.. but I simply do not like them! I wish the show focused only on the Royal family. That would make the show so much more appealing :) Its still appealing dont get me wrong.. but the chawl scenes annoy me :| 

I hate Manyata's immature behavior too especially towards her own family. She needs to GROW UP and sooon please. Her childish behaviors are getting out of control and even my dad finds her irritating! -_- Also do not like Manyata's clothes.. makeover please?? 😆

I loveee Jaynandini's wardrobes! I agree sometimes she shows too much but I still love it. She dresses so modernly <3 but its not really royally ..anyway either way, shes a pretty girl! Komal dresses pretty too :) 

and UDAAAY hayeee its better I dont say anything about him cuz the more I say, the lesser it feels. I love everything about him.