Milan Luthria on AKSHAY's Acting in "OUATIM 2"

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Milan Luthria: "Akshay Kumar's character in the film (OUATIM2) is very intense. We will be seeing a very interesting side of his acting which has not been seen for a long time now. I hope millions of his fans would love to see him like this. Akshay's presence in the film is very good for our franchise." (source IANS)

Source: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NLPMchHis[/YOUTUBE]

Credit:Akkikumaritaly
Edited by RowdyWorld - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well I SERIOSLY think Akki will be back through this. I m fe up with his comedies
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
since Milan the man himself is saying this...then i'm 100% sure we're gonna see Akki giving great performance in this one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am getting tired of just hearing of this film. When will they start shooting? I was so excited initially. Now they dont even seem to have a cast in place.
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
^^Milan said the other starcast gonna be revealed this week...๐Ÿ˜•
IF intensity u mean by - lifting, smooching, pressing, and ohh la la-ing his leading lady in the movie ๐Ÿคฃ  then of course i am sure akshay will do tht fine..he is really sexy in those things...otherwise naah :( Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
^^lol..come on...besides those "sexy" talents u mentionned above.๐Ÿ˜‰..i'm sure he will surprise u in this movie..afterall he's in Milan's hands now
to me i will be happy...if he satsifies the SEX TALENTS๐Ÿ˜†...its first day first show...for me...hope i will not be disaapointed like desi boyz...i expect from akki...even at this age...emraan hashmi is nothing in front of him.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by EmmaFrost - 12 years ago
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
^^haha..sorry to shock u but i can bet Akki will surprise u with his ACTING skills more than more than anything else๐Ÿ˜‰
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadly the film will release in 2013 frpm all Akki film iam looking to this and RR