Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Where do I even begin?

First of all a note...yes we are all frustrated. Yes we're all angry...but a few of you need to take it down just a few notches. My sarcasm is to cope with this sorry track we've been fed and our anger at being led astray regarding the show is justifiable but it is no way a means to propagate personal attack, as few of the things said are uncalled for. Yes the writers did a terrible job with the story...yes the producers have led us astray by trying to give us hope in a new story while butchering the story for their own personal gains...where the TRPs have won...Bhagonwali has lost...and instead of standing up to and being the change, the CVs allowed the story to become a victim to trite and inconsequential storylines.
This has nothing to do with their religious beliefs and making a personal attack on a person's belief is downright uncalled for.

Even as I write this I know those who didn't do anything wrong will question their actions but those who did cross the line will think nothing of it and take it in one ear and remove it the other. It is my job to say it nonetheless...and I'm not asking for apologies or such... just want members to remember that when they post. There is a fine line between criticism and attacking...but there is a line nonetheless...unfortunately people blurry these lines often...I often do it myself and have to take a step back. I apologize if in my sarcasm I've made it seem like it's okay to attack someone...but I don't apologize for my comments, because there was no ill-intention.

I'm not fond of adding my comments to the written updates...I don't like it when others do it so why should I be exempt...but it is the only way I can seem to write it...because I can't seem to believe what I'm watching is happening so my words and comments are the only ways I can seem to explain it to myself...

I'm not doing anything commendable or being a grand martyr for sitting through the episodes...in fact writing the updates at this point is more therapeutic for me so I do it for purely selfish reasons...also because I've attached myself emotionally to a show...and it doesn't seem fair to the actors to abandon them because they try their hardest to fit in their roles...work with everything they've got...even as the writers continue to turn fans away...I can't make myself turn away even though I tried many times before...call it masochism or just foolish sentiment...I won't let the writers take from me what Bhagonwali gave me initially...

...and on that note as we're all pushed to our breaking point it seems so has Guddu.

I wonder if Jabbo's character makes sense to him in his head...because it's like he doesn't understand what he does...he claims he shot Runjhun but he's innocent...What is he claiming innocence to, I don't know...but his hatred for Runjhun burns strong...figuratively in his heart, and literally as Pappu pours hot water on his back to extract the truth. Jabbo can plead all day but Pappu is convinced that Neelu had something to do with Runjhun's disappearance.

I have a feeling that Neelu can sense that things are going out of control again much like before Runjhun's kidnapping. It seems that the marriage was Guddu's breaking point...and now that she's coerced him into marrying her, she can't seem to push him to do anything further.

Her psychotic episodes seemed to have curbed a little...(either that or she's been taking her meds) and now Billo and Kalsanwali who seemed to have gain their footing now that they know that Neelu really never had any hold on Guddu to begin with (even though we've known this long ago...) taunt her that as soon as Runjhun returns Neelu has nowhere to turn to. Neelu's greatest moment...her marriage to Guddu...is also the moment that leaves her out of anymore plays, because Guddu has fallen so far from grace in his own eyes that he can't fall any further and doesn't care anymore what happens to him and Neelu.

Billo and Kalsanwali also decorate Neelu's room and Neelu's the one who angrily tears the flowers down...(I guess milan isn't in Neelu's charts) She calls Pappu to play her final card which is to take Runjhun out...but because Bhagonwali is no longer with him...his fortune is no longer with him and he's lost not only his election but now the question inquiry and his crimes are being highlighted by the opponent who won.

Will Pappu take the credit for his own fall? Ofcourse not...and the person reliable is one Miss Neelu who arranges with him to meet Runjhun. (Love the way he seems to throw the phone away when she calls him the first time...sore losers aren't we?) For Neelu this will be the last meeting for Runjhun as she plans on killing Runjhun. For Pappu it will be the last meeting for Neelu because he doesn't plan on sparing her.

Neelu sleeps alone woken up by her phone and finds Guddu sitting and staring at her from the other end of the room. This frightens her. (this is funny to me because it feels like suddenly the predator has become prey)

Neelu tries to turn on her psychotic charm but it doesn't seem to be working. She places a condition on Guddu that she will see Runjhun alone and then bring him into the equation. Guddu isn't inclined to believe her condition but she threatens him again. He lets her have it her way...but not before threatening her that she has more to lose with Runjhun hurt than he does.

What's weird is that Neelu realizes that the hold she has on Guddu is because of Runjhun yet she's doesn't seem to realize and she's not really thinking ahead that with Runjhun gone where does it leave her and Guddu...(there is a great sense of delusion that just because Runjhun will be gone...all the other blights she's committed against Guddu will be forgiven...sound familiar to anyone? I'll give you a hint...*cough* CVs *cough*. Hmm...I don't think we can forgive that easily and readily for what happened yesterday)

Kalsanwali and Billo are relentless in their teasing...poking fun at Neelu's lack of Milan...(I guess Neelu's fun times are really coming to an end...even though her sudden meekness is a little puzzling just like Guddu's ire is a little puzzling...since this turn point could have come without the torture of a wedding.)

Neelu purchases a gun (suspiciously the person looks like he was the one who was hired to shoot her in the first place...in case you're wondering...I did a hand analysis...both had dark hands with jewelry...though I think the other guy was right handed and this one might be left handed...which could be just to mislead who knows...)

Guddu who has gotten smarter though (Men complain that marriages ruin them...but honestly it's the women who get ruined...Guddu seemed to gain when he married Runjhun...and now he seems to be thinking clearer now that he is married - the jury is still out on the marriage  as we and Runjhun might have been drugged...considering we were the only ones who heard the gunshot...) sends Tillu to follow Neelu discreetly (all of this is done before...and could have been more fruitful before the marriage...)

Tillu sees Neelu purchase gun and informs Guddu. Neelu on the hand has paranoia set in...as she keeps looking over her shoulder.

Precap: Guddu reaches the meeting point with Neelu and Pappu and points his gun at Neelu and Neelu now trapped decides to push the other fish out of the water...is zamaane ke Pappu Yadav who looks nervous too...

Oh how the wheels turn and how the walls come tumbling down...

I'm adding fanpages links again...Do leave your love for the actors and actress because they seem to stick through it all...and I feel like they need the love and encouragement the most as they trudge along...after all we're the spectators...they are the ones who have to act out the stories...even if they or they may not have conviction in the characters...

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Wafah!!

What a terrible episode.  And honestly I don't think I have ever said that about Bhagonwali before and meant it...usually I don't like the episode because I disagree with what is shown but today was just terrible - it made no sense.🤢

Neelu's meekness and thinking makes no sense.  Jabbu's dialogue?? 😕

Worse and worse and worse and worse and worse...
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah. I cannot but help crying reading your update today. I was in deep shock since yesterday to react in any other way but anger. Why oh why? you are right. Like many forum members I do not think I will ever be able to forgive and forget. To me this was just not a story but something to think about any free time I had to calm my brains from otherwise busy and restless schedule. I am not able to do that anymore. Living in a far away land this was close to home and heart on how life could/should be.  I used to read the forum since the beginning and was happy just reading all the thoughts and views. Started posting only when things got bad and we lost lot of participants to the forum just because I did not want to quit. Never lost hope until yesterday. I do not think anything will ever be able to replace the spot BBAT had in my life and I am going to live with the hole in my heart for a long time. Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
godblessall thumbnail
speechless...nothing can console or compensate the loss...🤢...
but I have to thank you Wafah for everybody knows why...and yes, it is an art to present something so thoughtless with the perfect touch of satire to make it at least edible...👏
lilly620 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update Wafah. I might be one of those who needs to tone down. I have tried, but I'm still burning with rage.

Coming to the episode, ok we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief...the suhaag raat from hell has been averted. The only saving grace in today's episode. I guess I haven't recovered from yesterday's travesty. Today's episode, even though the story is moving forward, left me cold. I thought I would enjoy the downfall of Pappu, and the torture of Jhabbu but I don't care. I'm not in the least amused by the mami's antics. Really, nothing else to write? Guddu rediscovering his brains, like I said before...too bloody late.!!!! Now he's reverting to being a gunda!!! The damage has been done. Couldn't they have shown some small mercy?  When Nilu lifted her Tikka...no sindoor was present? Oh I would have loved that. However, it was very visible (orange on my screen but nevertheless present)

I have now realized that nothing will make up for yesterday, and I'm drowning in bitterness and anger at the CV's for destroying our beloved show. I would have forgiven them so much. However, I can't support the destruction of the sacred institution of marriage. In this show, those sacred vows were always protected even in a forced marriage. How disgusting was it to listen to the saath vachan vows being played in the background as Runjhun was witnessing Guddu marrying Nilu.? That was insult to injury. This show had an innocence that was missing in many others. That innocence was destroyed with the fake paternity track, and everything that followed. Wow, how low did they sink !!! We have been subjected to a sordid, sorry mess for weeks. We have credited them so often for being unique, we can add destructive, insensitive,offensive, blasphemous etc.. The show is beyond redemption for me. Even if every episode is fabulous for the next two weeks, nothing will erase bitter memories of the past few weeks. I'll always wonder WHY????.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah!
Loved and was loyal to Bhagonwali and this is what we get...

Reminds me of the song...
kyaa se kyaa ho gayaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein
chaahaa kyaa, kyaa milaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein
chalo suhaanaa bharam to tootaa
jaanaa ke husn kyaa hain
kahatee hain jis ko pyaar duniyaa
kyaa cheej kyaa balaa hain
dil ne kyaa naa sahaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein
tere mere dil ke beech ab to
sadiyon ke faasale hain
yakin hogaa kise ke hum tum
yek raah sang chale hain
honaa hai, aaur kyaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein

Edited by luvsagar - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah - I might be one who used very strong adjectives - I'll try to tone it down.  I'm sorry if I offended anyone!   But my heart is breaking.  I made BBAT a great part of my life - it's very hard to see this beautiful story being  destroyed in such a way! Yesterday's episode was the last straw and coupled with the news that BBAT was being stopped, I completely lost it!!
Edited by indi - 12 years ago
sanand143 thumbnail
keep your feelings aside and write the updates free of ur personal comments. i could not understand todays update at all. hate the way its being written.

post ur comments and frustration separate. if its so hard to write the updates as you dont enjoy the show anymore, maybe you should consider asking someone else do it  as you are ruining the show for everyone else.

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for your rejuvenating written update.Hope these two will be reunited soon.Probably Runjhun is with Kukkan and Mahadevi or the Baba safe and sound.Guddu might have been using his keen intellect all along!If this happens, we will fight a vicious battle to ensure that  TRPS reaches a whole, to keep this show on hold.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanand143

keep your feelings aside and write the updates free of ur personal comments. i could not understand todays update at all. hate the way its being written.

post ur comments and frustration separate. if its so hard to write the updates as you dont enjoy the show anymore, maybe you should consider asking someone else do it  as you are ruining the show for everyone else.

Maybe you could oblige and do it the way you want it. That will be to your liking. You are not stopped from doing it your way. As I said yesterday, we all love it the way she does, so kindly stop saying the same thing and do not read if you do not want to. Actually what I do not like is to repeat myself but you are making me by repeating yourself.