...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I just loved today's episode and Dadi stole the show for me.. there were also aspects of symbolism when yesterday Laxmi did not tear but took her necklace of putting it away safely and Dadi fixing Arjun's guitar string today eagerly saying the link has once again been connected.. regardless of what ArMi think they can never be separated because even if it is simply by a thread their love for one another will keep them interconnected..

Dadi had some of the best dialogues today especially when she was talking to Purva who is on the road to becoming a negative character.. I was not the least bit surprised at her eagerness to accept the worst about Laxmi in the hopes of taking her place in Arjun's life.. but dadi gave fitting replies to her comments.. my favorite has to be if Arjun is in Laxmi's destiny no one can separate them if not no one will be able to unite them..:)

I also enjoyed the dining room sequence Dadi proved that things are easier said then done..poor Arjun in his current state of frustration he stated his wish of overcoming Laxmi's memory and moving on. but when put on the spot by Dadi just as quickly portrayed that his love for Laxmi is as strong as ever..😳

Laxmi is in such denial.. even as she was getting ready to meet Arjun for the first time the only individual in  her mind was Ajay.. once again the dialogues were excellent today she believed Shiv ji has given her a route towards Arjun when in reality Arjun's family searching for a dance teacher is simply an excuse pushing her towards Ajay..

I can't wait until tomorrow's epi Laxm's destiny awaits she finally get's entry into Arjun's house..!!

Do share your views Everyone..🤗
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res
I need to catch up on all episodes of this week.. 😳
Will do so in a few hours then I'll be back with my comments!
Wonderful post, Binny :)

Indeed so many things were symboic in today's episode, such as the necklace and broken strings being mended. The manner in which Lakshmi dealt with Ajay's gift symbolized the fact that his feelings matter to her. And the mending of the guitar strings...well, an indication that all is not lost!

And I adore Daadi 😆 she is a great support system to Arjun, his friend and guide. I like how she handled Purva, who clearly has negative streaks within her. She will be the first to rejoice if things do not work out for Arjun-Lakshmi.

I also agree with you that Lakshmi is in denial. Even if the name Arjun is on the tip of her tongue, there is only Ajay in her heart. She has yet to understand her feelings and hopefully the new track will be a step in that direction!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post.. totally agree with each and every word. 
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the replies..:)

@ fairy no worries will wait for yours..😳