KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

👍🏼OMG! GO PURAB GO PURAB!!

k i know its a little weird coming from me😕...but really purab your dialouges yesterday were amazing!!!!😆

I wanted them to know, especially malika and Aryan😡, that jassi did ALL the work..even armaan didn't do anything as much i love him😉..lol I loved when purab said…" You all are a bunch of losers!!" OMG …I luved that line..and the way raj and malika's face looked!!!😈 OOOOOO I luved it…

I watched the scene 5 times over and over again..and the way armaan looked all sad😭 when purab said.."Jassi is company ko chalati thi…"…

ARMAAN LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute😳

And I got give props to purab👏..and the way he calmly said everything..and insulted them…I luved it…hehe😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
I agree, but still don't insult my poor Armaan!   😭 😭 😭

Poor Purab is stuck in a sticky spot as of right now.
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purab could say anything he wants to Raj, Mallika and Aryan. Not to Armaan.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep, i liked it when he said youre alll abunch of losers, becuz i always wanted malika and aryan wanted to be insulted so they know how it feels to get insulted almost everyday(jassi). but purab said it to armaan, altho purab made armaan feel guilty about jassi doing all the work. i guess he learned his lesson, so purab did a good thing there
KiRaN_K thumbnail

yea i know JP, i was sad when he insulted armaan.😭.but then he insulted everyone, malika, raj aryan...and that was good😃...we know armu changed so what purab says to him doesn't matter! armu looked sooooooooooooooooooooo cute in the episode!!

jprasad thumbnail
Kiran -

I love Armaan's surfer boy look in the signature! Cool Dude!   
😛
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
his hair just needs to grow a little longer to match jassi's length of hair - then they'll really look made for each other😆
smita24 thumbnail
I think whatever Purab said to Armaan was absolutely true. But still i felt bad for Armu. Itnaa bada sach uske mu par kehne ki kya zaroorat thee Purab ko ??
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it the most when  :
purab went and put chilli powder on the wounds of mallika and aryan saying that when there is no product .........
second was the scene discussed here
and the third is when he was almost going to give raj a punch !!!!!!
Piscean thumbnail
I'm glad people are taking this positively and why should we not! For Purabians we see that Purab is finally venting out his frustration and for Armaanians Purab's words made Armaan regain some of his self-confidence and become more aggressive and involved with his work! He's shaken off his devdas image and moved on to a better place. I think this confrontation has been the only issue so far that has worked out in the favour of all the fans! 😃