PART 2 PHASE 2 - SPONTATEITY HAS ITS CHARM!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The backup for a disaster plan works wonders when its original. aaj toh apne dil se maafi maange aur usme flash backs bhi dalde.. its a recipe for SUPERHIT!!

Iam speechless and out of words for explaining the scene. When Ram kept his hands on priya's lips to stop her, I was fainting.. Phir toh he took her hand and placed it on his heart, I was surpised to be alive..
his explanation was not made up or based on advise but how he was truly afraid of his near ones life incase something happens to him.

Priya was so touched(and so was I) that she understood and wouldnt stop him from taking tablets.. But not before promising that even if something happens(bhagwan kare kabhi nahi ho), SHE WOULD ALWAYS STAND BY HIS SIDE AND NEVER LEAVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aur bhi toh aur usne apne haath Ram ke dil pe rakhe kaha bhi uska dadkhan bkabhi nahi rukhega since she is here.

bas.. ab main margayi.. CV's have written it so beautifully.. And these guys were ultra awesome in performing it. JAI HO to one of the best romantic scenes int he Indian Television. Am glad to witness it1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia1602 thumbnail

Thanks for small update but really "JAI HO to one of the best romantic scenes int he Indian Television. Am glad to witness it1"

kuch jyada nahi hau gaya - glad to witness it LOL ?? Come on !!!
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed episode... cable cut... plss write more na... I wish to bang my head...:(
saisamanvi thumbnail
SUPERB POST FOSLA...
TODAY'S OUTSTANDING EPISODE...ONLY RAYA RAYA...
LOVE THEIER EACH AND EVERY DIALOGUES
SUPERB EPISODE AGAIN
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia1602

Thanks for small update but really "JAI HO to one of the best romantic scenes int he Indian Television. Am glad to witness it1"

kuch jyada nahi hau gaya - glad to witness it LOL ?? Come on !!!

Soniya

With a mature story background and two hopeless romantics, this couldnt have got any better.. And that too without any passionate(u know what I mean)😉😉, they lit the stage on fire with the chemistry., Iss se  zyaada kuch hua na,,, main toh gayi.., LOL🤢🤢
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

I missed episode... cable cut... plss write more na... I wish to bang my head...:(

Haribol,

This has to be the bestest episode YET.. Ram follows Vikram's advise and tries to manofy Priya(see my other post). Priya gets to know tht he follwed Vik's instructions. Gussa hojati hai.. Phir the best scene as I explained. Ram and Priya go for a walk in the lawn to theek karofy his sir dard! Best part is Step 2 keliye kamra jana padega.. Sunte hi Ram ka dhadkan tezi se bhaag raha hai😉
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: saisamanvi

SUPERB POST FOSLA...
TODAY'S OUTSTANDING EPISODE...ONLY RAYA RAYA...
LOVE THEIER EACH AND EVERY DIALOGUES
SUPERB EPISODE AGAIN

SAI,

Iam beyond words after wat ching the episode.. Kya chemistry aur dialogues naah.. Hey please get some RaYa doses with pics today yaar.. I want to do that but I don't know how to get the pics.
saisamanvi thumbnail
I POSTED PICS IN RKR APRRECITION THREAD FOSLA U CHECK IT ONCE
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fosla - totally with you on this. I dont have words to describe today's episode. Just so beautiful... Ram and Sakshi just light up the screen when they are together. Just fantastic and touchy.

Last part where Priya is offering to move to part 2 of Golu's headache was awesome as well. Golu was afraid like his "izzat" was in danger with his wife.. SO DAMN CUTE.

I think Priya is going to give him a "Tel Champi" to help with this headache.

All in All.. another rock solid RAYA week.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Fosla - totally with you on this. I dont have words to describe today's episode. Just so beautiful... Ram and Sakshi just light up the screen when they are together. Just fantastic and touchy.

Last part where Priya is offering to move to part 2 of Golu's headache was awesome as well. Golu was afraid like his "izzat" was in danger with his wife.. SO DAMN CUTE.

I think Priya is going to give him a "Tel Champi" to help with this headache.

All in All.. another rock solid RAYA week.

IndYa4u,

I was just thinking of making a post for the last scene. Yeh Ram bhi naah.. Naughty naught boy..,
seedha soch nahi saktha.. It would be hilarious if Priya tells him to lie down in teh room and our Golu wll be thinking of bachafyying his Izzat.. He He..  What a week it has been!!! Mogambo khush hua:)

These guys are the best!