Article: 'Punar Vivah' to replace 'Bhagonwali' :-\

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2012/01/post_2.php

'Punar Vivah' to replace 'Bhagonwali' on ZEE TV
Jan 18, 2012 01:20 PM|

'Punar Vivah' to replace 'Bhagonwali' on ZEE TVZEE TV is finally axing 'Bhagonwali' after a year under the scanner, to make way for new drama 'Punar Vivah' in February.

'Punar Vivah' is a love story about two individuals that come together in unexpected circumstances and get married. They are forced to stay together under tough conditions which bring them closer together emotionally.

The character of Smriti played by Kratika Sengar, is a mother of one who gets married to Siddharth, played by Gurmeet Choudhary - a father of two. Smriti loses her husband and her in-laws who consider her as their own daughter, ask her to marry again.

'Punar Vivah' stars Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar as the main couple. The show is produced by Shashi and Sumeet Mittal who currently have 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' on rival channel, Star Plus.

'Bhagonwali' has been in troubled waters since last year but the channel had given it enough attempts to revive its fortunes but have failed. It goes off next month.

'Punar Vivah' launches on Tuesday 7th February at 22:30 on ZEE TV UK. In India, 'Punar Vivah' launches on Monday 6th February.

Related link:
'Bhagonwali' next to face chop on ZEE TV

Editor: Lakhvinder Baddhan Source: BizAsia.co.uk

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh Rani...Why must you promote Punar Vivah? Whose side are you on really? 😛😆

I want to hit like on your post but I think it will look like I'm happy that Bhagonwali is ending...then again after yesterday maybe I am...

Then again "Punar Vivah" has been promoted by BBAT within BBAT from the past few weeks...atleast the one that will start on Feb 6th...is legal in the Hindu Marriage Law...the one in BBAT can't really say...

Now only thing left is Punar Milan...which I hope doesn't involve Neelu in any form or shape.

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Rani
This article makes Bhagonwali sound like a terrible show which it wasnt.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Sharing. I Hope To Himshoo& Nivedita In A New Better Serial. (: I Iike Them.