SS:Lost myself & I found you-Chap 3 Pg 17

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Well I had this story in my mind since 2 years but never got time 2 write so today finally I thoought 2 convert it into SS.I hope u all will appreciate it.

Chap 1
Reporter:Mr Ansh ur book 'Love,lust & betrayal' was recently declared as the biggest selling book & u evn won 'bst fiction writer award ' . Wht u have 2 say abt it?
Ansh: I never wrote this book 2 win an award. I jst wnted 2 tell a pure,divine love story of 2 ppl apart frm each other yet part of each other. 4 u all it might b a fiction but 4 the protagonist of the story it was his biggest reality which he evn wnt 2 deny can never deny.
Reporter:Of course. Ur book is loved by all especially youths & ur protagonist is hit among all. V all have already read the book but wnt u 2 narrate it agn 4 us. V all r eager 2 hear story of abhay-pia
Ansh: No. Dont call thm abhay-pia. Call thm abhiya. There name shuld always b taken together
(Ansh the writer will narrate story frm abhay's point of view)
The story
It was beautiful evening. Serene & Divine. Usually all evening r same but tht evening was different 4 other evening. More calm & pleasant. The chilly wind was giving ticklish sensation as if I was very near 2 my destiny though in reality I was standing near bus stand waiting 4 my buss. Ah waiting 4 bus is so annoying. Its only tht time whn I curse my luck. God y I m not rich lke my frnd. How I wish I had car! By the way did I introduce myself. I guess not. How stupid I m talking 2 u all since 5-10 min & not introduced myself yet. But as it is said its never 2 late. 'Hie I m Abhay. Abhay Raichand.blue eyes, 6 feet,handsome,young,smart,intelligent,college dude & last week only I turned 18.' Hey I m not giving bio data 4 any matrimonial site I was jst describing myself & by the way gals drool over me. Now u all must b thinking I m self obsessed but sachie abhi tak tum log nai mujhe dekha nhi hai else u all will also drool over meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› But tht doesn't mean I m a player. I hardly give hoot 2 any gal until I met her

There was still no sign of bus & above tht it started raining. I was looking here & there wid frustration & suddenly my eyes came across the most beautiful face. A girl wid curly hair in white dress peeped out of car window. She came out of her car wid an umbrella. I guess there was some problem in her car. Her curly hair were hiding her gorgeous,angelic face. She was irritated wid the uninvited strings of hair so was i. I so wished 2 go near her & removed her lock of hair so tht I can access her face properly but na I can only stare at her,my legs jammed,my body was cold lke ice,whole world stopped,no motion,no noise the only thing I could hear was my thumping of my heartbeats. All my frustration disappear.I found myself drowning in her beauty.She threw her umbrella in air & started enjoying & dancing in rain.The annoying rain suddenly become pleasant 4 me.It was too dark 2 c anything clearly.I was praying frm God 2 do something so I can c her clearly & thn cloud thunder & wid the lightening effect I saw her face.She had tht child lke smile,innocent face,her eyes were sparkling wid joy.I guess she was in white short knee length dress & overcoat.For a moment I thought tht God had sent her jst 4 me.I was all lost in her thn suddenly her frnd called her.The other gal was also gud wid short curly hair.And was shouting 'Wht r u doing outside in rain?Come inside the car.Do u wnt 2 fall sick in ur b'day?' 2 tht she replied hey '5 min r still left in my b'day its 11:55 mish'. MIsh replied"Ok so wht but its near.Finally u'll turn 18". And after that they went away.I tried 2 catch thm but all in vain.I dont evn know her name but I m sure I'll find out tht soon very soon.

On other hand I missed the bus but still I was overwhelmed wid the realization tht jst after 5 min she will turn 18.Oh tht means I can flirt wid her officially haha.I will never regret missing this bus.My watch striked 12 & I wished her'Happy Birthday my would b GF' & chuckkledπŸ˜‰.U all must b thinking how evening turned into midnight so quickly.Ok I lied actually I was standing near bus stand at night.But shh dont tell mom.She is unaware tht at this hour I was clubbing wid my frnds.Hhha & wid tht I left 4 home dancing in rain happily.Wht tomorrow will bring 4 me or better 4 us I dont know but tht day I realized 'Whn I lost myself I found her' & 2 b wid her I'll always b ready 2 lose myself completely

NOTE:I m not tht gud writer so plz zyada high expectations mat rakhna & If u all wnt me 2 continue thn I can else I wont.+ i cant evn promise u all 2 update regularly.And net in my  computer is for 20 days only after tht I might  update through mobile & phir spelling mistake,grammatical mistake ho sakti hai.And I cant evn promise 2 rply 2 ur comments.And may b on 26 jan u all will get 2 read my fun postπŸ˜‰
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
 superb update and concept .
i loved it .
 love in first sight .abhiya first meeting was  super . 
i love rain scene . beautiful written shrish .
do continue dear .

Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago
mujhe to aaj tak ye samjh nahi aaya ki what is SS and what is OS πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
and how is it diff from FF πŸ˜†
jo bhi ho, lage raho πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">mujhe to aaj tak ye samjh nahi aaya ki what is SS and what is OS πŸ˜›πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">and how is it diff from FF πŸ˜†</font>

<font size="2">jo bhi ho, lage raho πŸ˜†</font>

os means one shot ss means short story they are smaller than ff
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
loved abhay'line n abhay;happy b'day my would be gf"'

Edited by pkyekvisu - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Res
---------edited-------
brilliant Abhay in yous SS is so fun yaar. And that pehli nazar main dekha hua deewana style haye mar jawa. Update soon

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail

nice story Shristi,

continue soon😊.
Edited by anjali.K - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
WOWWW... Lovely ss yaar:-):-) I JUS LOVED MY CUTEE ABHAY:-):-) SUPERB AMAGING:-):-) PLZ CONT SOON DEAR:-):-)... and A very imp qustion- when will u update ur another ff 'IN UR ARMS FOREVER'???? Edited by rashi.rose - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haye meri partner...Happy 2 see u writing anthr awesum piece of writing ...Bt pls continue soon...