os ~~ desire love~~ part 6 pg 22 7 feb

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
here i come again with my stupid idea ๐Ÿ˜†. hope u guys bear with me .๐Ÿ˜†  here is new story but  i m not writing long but  short os .i m hoping u like this one also .

( Pia's P.O.V. )

Daddy, Mummy... I missed you...

pia

I closed my diary as tears welled up my eyes.

"Pia! Come down right now! " madhu, my step-mother shouted for me.
"Alright! One second! " I placed my diary in my drawer and locked it.

I'm pia. I'm only 17 this year. I know right, the best year for love. I'm actually a part-time worker at Dance All Night. Dance All Night is a clubbing, I believed only 18-above-teens can enter but I lied about my age and work there easily. I guess it was because of my physical look. My mother left me when I was six because of her cancer. My father remarried another lady whom hates me a lot. After marrying that lady, my father left me too. I know, sounds like Cinderella eh? But Cinderella has her Prince with her, I don't have one. 

"Pia, wanna hang out later? " maya asked, hoping I would say yes.
"I'm sorry, maya. I have to work tonight. " 
"Aww... Poor thing. Good luck then. Tata.. " She gave me a kiss and walked away with tania .

To be honest, I've never liked them before. They're just s**ts to me.

"Hey, Pia! Hurry up or else we're gonna be late for work! " misha waved at me and shouted.
"Alright, alright! Coming! "
Venue : Dance All Night

"Oh my gosh, the meeting is killing me! "  misha complaint while changing her uniform.
"Well, at least the salary satisfy us, I don't mind being killed " I giggled.
"Shut up. " misha laughed.

"Pia! " Our manager shouted for me.
"Yes? " As I placed the drinks on the table and walk towards him.
"PIa, there's a group of guys over there... " He pointed to the direction where there's many gorgeous boys joking around. " who wants you to serve them. Go on. " Manager patted my shoulder and walked away. I walked to them nervously and took out my paper.

"Errmm.. Hi. May I have your order please? " I took out a pen and was ready to write.
"Hey, you.. " One of the guys pointed at me. " What's your name? " That guy was the most gorgeous among his group. He has a pair of pale blue eyes and blonde hair. He has the most sexiest lips that every girls would die to have his kisses.
"I'm Pia. " I cleared my throats and answered honestly. The guy just smirked and ignored me after that. After I took their orders, I walked back to the bar.

"pia, who are those guys? "
"I don't know either. Manager just asked me to serve them. He said one of the guys over there, want me to serve them. " I shrugged and took those drinks back to their table.

"This is your order, mister. " I placed the drinks on the table and walked away but someone grabbed my hand.
"You.. how old are you? " He asked, impolitely. I was starting to get frustrated but I've never forget that I'm working so I have to tolerate with customers.
"I'm 19, mister. " I grinned and walked away.
"Are you interested in her? " I could hear one of them whispering.
"Shut up! " That guy immediately shut him up. Wow! Is he a delinquent or something else?
"No but.. Just go home and get a rest already. " I pushed her out the door and waved to her. " Bye, call me when you get home. " I grinned and closed the door. 

After finishing all the cleaning, I heard footsteps walking in the club.

"I'm sorry but we've closed so maybe you can come by tomorrow night. " As I lift my head up, I was shocked to see the guy was still here.
"Errmm.. may I help you? " I asked, curiously. 
"Pia, I.. I... " That guy collapsed all of a sudden. I was panicked and shocked. Immediately, I held him up and sort of pulled him to my changing room.

"It seemed like he's having a high fever. " I mumbled while touching his forehead.
"Hello? madhu, I'm busy working so I don't think I'm going back tonight. Sorry. Bye. " I hung up before she could say anything and quickly took a wet cloth and placed it on his forehead. I was taking care of him the whole night that I could barely fall asleep.

( Abhay's P.O.V. )

I woke up, finding myself in an unknown room. I was shocked when I saw Pia was sleeping peacefully beside me. I so much wished that I could have this girl all by myself. She was so pure and small that I'm afraid of touching her because I scare I might hurt her. I slightly touched her hair so that I could see her face clearly and I just realized. She was so pretty. She had a pair of brown eyes and curly hair. I love the way she looks like when she sleeps. 

"Mmm... " She woke up all of a sudden and yawned.
"Morning, pia. " I smirked. She was fretting about my sickness and touched my forehead. " I'm fine now, pia. " I held her hands tightly but she shoved it away.
"Oh ok. It's good that you're looking fine now. " She hesitated. " I've got to go now. I have classes later so would you please... " 
"Oh ok, I'm sorry. I'll go now. But would you let me take you to school as a thank you gift?? " I asked her.

( Pia's P.O.V. )

"It is ok. I can walk there myself. Thanks. " I said while locking up the door.
"pia... "
"I'm sorry but I'm a stubborn person so please. If you want to thank me, stop disturbing me will do. Thanks. " I grinned and walked away. But all of a sudden, he held me up on his hands and carried me to his car.
"Hey! Put me down! Who are you to do this to me? " I was getting really mad.
"For your information, I'm abhay. And sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm even more stubborn than you. " He grinned and carried me to his car. " Now, sit down quietly and let me drive you to your school. "

As we reached our school's gate, every girls stared at me with envies.

"So, you lied about your age? "
"Shit! That is why I didn't want you to drive me! " I scolded and wanted to jump out from the car but he was holding my hand.
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone only if you agree to be my date tonight. "
"Your date? " I laughed sarcastically.
"Yes, my date. I don't find it amusing. " 
"No way in hell. "
"Well, ok then. I would just have to reveal your age to everyone and you'll get fire. It's better off like that, isn't it? " He evil smiles freaked me out.
"Fine! I'll be your date tonight. "
But honestly, I don't find him annoying somehow. He's too gorgeous for a girl to fall for him. I think girls would die to have him.

feel free to comment , criticism and point mistake .๐Ÿ˜Šhave fun .๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

index\(^.^)/
part 1 pg 1
part 2 pg 6
part 3 pg 9
part 4 pg 14
part 5 pg 18
part 6 pg 22
Edited by abhiyan_soni - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
firstly don't bother with the PM I read it already๐Ÿ˜†
Secondly why you so fixated by blonde hairs??

Coming to the os another brilliant one. Kudos to you. Continue soon

ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very good concept loved it :)
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

firstly don't bother with the PM I read it already๐Ÿ˜†
Secondly why you so fixated by blonde hairs??

Coming to the os another brilliant one. Kudos to you. Continue soon

i want to  change abhay style and also see difference between natural and this one ๐Ÿ˜† pm permote b to karna padta hai๐Ÿ˜†
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridwana1234

Very good concept loved it :)

thank ridi
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey awesome OS
I loved it. So abhay is already falling 4 her
Oh cant wait 4 nxt update
Do PM me
Plz cont..
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice concept..
Piya is a brave girl n abhay seems very sweet
do continue
tc
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey awesome OS
I loved it. So abhay is already falling 4 her
Oh cant wait 4 nxt update
Do PM me
Plz cont..

shris thnx dear don't ask for pm i already do that ๐Ÿ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

i want to  change abhay style and also see difference between natural and this one ๐Ÿ˜† pm permote b to karna padta hai๐Ÿ˜†

Ha par hamesha blonde hi kyu brunnete kyun nahi. Kissi blonde pe dil har betha kya
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-

Nice concept..
Piya is a brave girl n abhay seems very sweet
do continue
tc

thanks sonia yup she is brave but i like abhay always naughty .๐Ÿ˜ƒ