veer's grasim Mr. India experience

freebee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

here's somethin i found bout our dear amit on the net:

"Amit Khanna is the Virar ka chokra's nephew(as u already kno). Minus the red trousers; plus a slapstick tongue. A sample from his bio: "Male by birth; height 5 ft 10 inches. Just hate the Grasim Mr India guys who rejected me by measuring me an inch shorter." Get the picture?"

how silly and stupid of the grasim ppl...they dunno he's the next big thing in bollywood!😆

hey this is a pic of amit wid pracchi mehta, taken at the time when he was an anchor of a show on ETC.

luv u veer!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
nice info.... thanks 😊
that's okay if he couldn't go to that contest... he is our hero, and now he is here for us.... 😊
and do you know amit mentioned about a film that he worked in... what could be that one??? i was wondering if I could watch it... 😕
and nice picture... 😉
freebee thumbnail
yeah i know, the movie was probably to b named "beta ho toh aisa" but there was some problem with its distribution i guess and the movie cud not b released properly. but mayb he's working again in another movie by his father.
although i wish him success but i wanna meet him before he becomes a "shahrukh khan" 😃 so there's not much problem meeting him uc...i know 😆 u wish the same..
somia thumbnail
I know eh... when our favourites become so popular then they are just un-reachable stars....and everyone is crazy for them...
😭
well, i know its a good thing and i want all the happiness for our dear Veer but you know still I wish he won't become un-reachable and he will be sweet always, I'm sure because that's his nature...but still i don't want more people to get crazy for him...
they should all like him... but lovers are just us...
two of us 😳
and that movie name is strange...you know one of Govinda's movie name is 'beta ho to aisa' ....
i've seen almost every single movie of Govinda... 😊
freebee thumbnail
yeah even i dun want him to become unreachable...and i'm somehow fine wid it if not many ppl r crazy about him...
u kno wat i like about veer's character is that he's not like the usual dull heroes in every serial or movie...he's got his emotions, his dreams. he jumps wid joy on occasions and is helpless and innocent in others..and yet he's there to do the dhishum dhishum scenes and is caring and loving...he's got everything u want a man to have..
and as far as amit is concerned he's a man of values. he is one big reader and observer and still he's so sweet and cute...thas y i jus lovve him!! 😃 🤗

Edited by freebee - 18 years ago
somia thumbnail
yeah I agree with you all the way, first I started to like Veer then step by step when I got to know about him more in those scenes when he didn't much care of Tara but still was there just to help her, I started to love him....
😉
then I found out about amit, and realized that amit is so much more nice person than veer, then i started to love him more and more...
because usually when I find out about hereos real characters my love for them decreases... but in veer's case is increasing....
😊
he is definately the best, but i hope he wont get much admirers,
sorry veer, i'm possessive... 😡