Lets look on the bright side-is hard for some fans

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
        I was quite a devoted follower of BBAT until guests came to visit during the Christmas season last year.  The guests were quite a distraction for me & on top of them visiting, my least liked track of this show was goin' on at this time- the kidnapping track.  I didn't completely quit on the show but I just wasn't watchin' it like how I used to watch it.  One of the main reasons as to why people have been enjoying this show less during this kidnapping track is due to the lack of Gunjhun scenes.  Pretty much the only times when we see our dear couple together during this track is when we shown flashbacks- flashbacks that remind us of some of the golden moments of the show & it's moments like these that the fans are yearning to see.  One of the best things about this show is the love story of the main couple.  Basically one of the best things in terms of the viewing of this show- Gunjhun scenes was taken away from us & kept from us since Nov. of last year.  Anyways, this kidnapping track may not have went on for so long if it wasn't for Nivedita's two month leave.  So I am not seriously mad at the CV's for stretching this track but I am kinda upset about the Guddu marrying Nilu.  I don't really know why the heck this marriage ended up happening.  It's a question as to whether at least one Zee network person stuck their hands into the writing of this show.  I saw the same thing happen on another Zee show- "Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli" where Karan married Koyal (a devilish woman like Nilu) even though he is already married to Abha. 
         I have enjoyed this show for most of the time it's been on air & I still don't plan on giving up on it.  I really thought into what Wafah pointed out in the written update of today's episode.  She pointed out that the color of the sindoor barely registers on Nilu's forehead.  It's like he didn't completely marry Nilu.  Not only is their marriage illegal but it's incomplete as well😆.  She barely got the mark that a bride receives from her hubby-to-be during the ritual- the mark on her forhead of the sindoor he applies.  I also really liked what Guddu said to Nilu today, telling her that she will become a widow soon if she doesn't tell him the truth.😊  Some people may disagree w/me on what I am gonna say now.  I find Guddu's behavior throughout most of the kidnappng track to be quite understandable.  I say most because he didn't bother to ask the Aghori Baba anything when he saw him.  I feel REALLY bad for both my Gudduwa & Runjhunia right now & today's episode showed what lengths Guddu will go to to protect Runjhun even if the length he is taking is a twisted one like marrying icky Nilu.  She is his only link to Runjhun after all.  
        Anyways, after this not so pleasant kidnapping track, I really hope we end up seeing a lot of nice tracks.  Usually the CV's of this show give us good tracks.  I don't know what the heck happened w/their thinking since Nov. of last year to now- I am thinkin' about the kidnapping track here😆.  I wish luck for this show & I hope it goes back to how it used to be- a mix of light & intense moments, a mix of comedy, seriousness, sorrow, romance, passion & action & cute background music- all of these elements existing on the show as well as a lot of Gunjhun scenes😃.  By the way, I'm still waiting for my Gunjhun baby to come into the picture😆.  I feel like I am the odd one out again on this forum but that's how me & my family are w/this show- the odd ones.  My mom is even more odd than me.  She prefers the kidnapping track over the show during the pre- Gunjhun marriage days.  Then again she didn't follow the episodes that took place before Gunjhun got married. 

I have good news to share~ Khalid (one of the producers) said that we're gonna see our Runjhunia in a new avatar.  Hopefully what he said doesn't mean that she will be reborn.                                               

Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keshawn thumbnail
In Hinduism avatar refers to an incarnation of God or as a man, animal or mythical creature.Therefore Runjhun is dead and  will be reborn as Mother Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth and prosperity and good fortune!With now Runjhun being a Goddess, unfortunately it would be virtually impossible for Guddu and her to reproduce.The real world is visible not invisible!Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@edabella... thank you for your insightful and honest post!!! However we understand BBAT is coming to an end on Feb.3rd. One forum member even received a confirmation letter from Zee Tv Asia today. Plus a new show , Punar Vivah, is alrady being advertised in Zee's time slot!!! Do you have some info that we don't know? Mr.Khalid made that statement a few days ago, before the BBAT were aware of the show's cancellation. Can you elaborate???
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Te letter received was from Zee TV Asia USA LTD...

I will still hold out for confirmation from Zee TV India since that is where all programming decisions are made!

Edabella, agree with most of what you said however, I do not want Runjhun to be reborn...that to me s a definitive no-no!!!

I will continue to support the show and hold on to a last ray of hope until Friday but...
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether Runjhun becomes a Goddess or not or remain under the hermitage of the Aghori Baba what difference does it make?All I know is that Pappu once he scalds the truth out of Jabbu that it was Neelu who ordered him to kill Runjhun Pappy will have no alternative but to kill Neelu with his bare hands or make her life a living hell by revealing the truth to Guddu. I think that Guddu and the mamma/mammis have already started. Pappu will not allow Neelu's life to be filled with happiness while his overwhelmed with grief.
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I did see that the sindoor didn't register, so that did seem like a small sign, but it's hard to keep the spirits up!

However, I agree, we shouldn't give up until it really doesn't seem like there's hope.
jonathanramdath thumbnail
This show was based on immoral principles since its inception hence the reason it was not widely acclaimed in the whole of India!
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will sooo miss this show n the forum. Love guddu n runjhun. I guess only few more weeks n ciao