Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
shahid afridi and shoib malik r my fav players😊
meha thumbnail

DEFINATELY SHAHID AFRIDI

HE IS THE BEST ALWAYS AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE WATCHING HIM ON FIELD.

misbah thumbnail

hi,everybody,😊

my,fav,πŸ˜ƒ

shahid afridi and shoaib malik.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Shaib Malik is best

he plays very sensable game. πŸ‘

glamour_girl thumbnail

You are right Ms. Bholi Bhali and Imran Khan got us the world cup in 1992 so he is another fav cricketer. Here are some pics:

Shahid Afridi:

Shahid Afridi belts a ball to the off

Shahid Afridi belts a ball to the off during the day-night international against Australia at the Sydney Cricket Ground, 23 January 2005!

Shoaib Malik:

Shoaib Malik batting on his way to 75

Shoaib Malik batting on his way to 75 during the third One-Day International between India and Pakistan at the Keenan Stadium in Jamshedpur, 09 April 2005!

Edited by glamour_girl - 19 years ago
KK-LUV-Sumit thumbnail
I just Love shahid Afridi... and also dream about him.. i know it's maddness, but yaar... It's love
VERONICA786 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

Hmmm nowadays i like Salman Butt...He is not only a great batsmen but also a cutieπŸ˜‰ My other favs includes Muhammad Sami, Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar considering how they play for pakistan.....From indian team, Tendulkar and Ganguly Rules...Its sad that ganguly has his bad days going on nowadays but i still like him for the efforts he has done for indian team in the past....!

HEY, I LIKE U EVEN I LIKE MOHAMMAD SAMI VERY.................................................. ..MUCH. I ALSO LIKE MANSOOR AMJAD. I'M THEIR GREATEST............................................. ...............................................FAN THAT THEY WOULD HAVE EVER SEEN. PLZ...............................POST ME SMI'S AND AMJAD'S PICTURES.πŸ˜‰
euro_pakigal thumbnail
heyyy maana u hav da same taste as mine they're my fav but derz one left SHOAIB MALIK!!!!!!!!!!!
hes gr88888888888888888888888 hes a wonderful player and he makes us maliks proud on the field big up to him.and note i am da biggest malik supporting a malik
VERONICA786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK-LUV-Sumit

Salaam ppl.....

it's great to have a seperate forums for pakistani dramas... anyway.,... just wanted to know whose ur fav cricketer, as these days pak vs india series is going on,,,

and they both lead the series by 2-2 each.,,, now they are about one od1 left and then final hope pakistan wins....and i prefer all the cricketer but the most of all dashing,,,cute , handsome, rocking is no other then "my sweetest janu Shahid Afridi"...

u guys post ur comments...

WELL, I LIKE OR I SHOULD SAY THAT I'M TH E GREATEST................................................. ............................................................ ................"FAN" OF "MOHAMMAD SAMI" AND "MANSOOR AMJAD". I JUST WISH THAT THEY'LL GET EVERYTHING WHAT THEY DESERVE. I HOPE U TOO LIKE THEM.  IF EVER YOU GET ANY INFORMATION AND THEIR PHOTOS PLEASE MAIL ME. I WOULD FEEL OBLIGED TO GET THEM.πŸ˜ƒ
       I WISH YOU "GOOD LUCK" FOR YOUR FUTURE.
PLEASE HELP ME BY DOING WHAT I REQUESTED YOU FOR.

"YOUR FRIEND"
ALISHA,
INDIA.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Dashing Boy thumbnail
kyun kuch galat ya kam keh diya!? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†