January 17th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Did anyone of you miss the wedding yesterday...or the glimpses of wedding...don't worry today we'll take you back a little to show you some more of the chasing...some more of the pheres...and lot much more...so stay tuned...try to stay glued to your seats...(if it's hard there is some super glue being offered)

Pappu comes back home from his many adventures...(for a minute I thought he never left home...what will all the hovering he does next to Runjhun...like an annoying bee) and all his men wait on him, but is he grateful. Nope. He instead notices Runjhun's open door and questions them and then when he finds out that Runjhun has run away he hits his men, and wonders if they were laying eggs. (Such a thankless man...tsk tsk...)

So Runjhun is running again while Guddu climbs the temple stairs with Neelu. (With all the workout that Runjhun gets in the show I'm not surprised she's so skinny and likely to faint. They had her running and escaping when Guddu was leaving and now when he's getting married...it seems that ever since Runjhun got married to Guddu, all she's been doing is running.)

Runjhun trips hurt herself in the process whereas the men search for her worried that Pappu might hurt them (I think they should be the one running away. Let Pappu do his own chasing...I mean what if his men run away and don't come back...it's not like he's going to celebrate their hard work...)

Guddu and Neelu and the rest of the family climb the stairs to the temple. (Way to ruin our memory of that great temple Neelu first by announcing your pregnancy at the foot of it then getting married...it's okay good memories will prevail. Everyone looks so happy (for those who didn't catch it...its sarcasm...I think they were told by the director dress like you're going to a wedding but  behave like you're going to a funeral...or someone forget to inform that a funeral dress code is more black and white and not red and gold)

Amma keeps looking back...(We're antsy too Amma)

The pheres start and everyone throws happy flowers on the bridezilla and her reluctant groom (sounds like the makings of a great mills and boon romance novel) while Runjhun climbs the stairs hurt and tired. She reaches the top as the vivaah continues.  (Punar Vivah is airing two weeks early even though the scenes are actually from a month ago...well the running anyways)

So Runjhun tries to call out to Guddu but throat dry (and for drama purposes) she can't seem to muster a voice and Jabbo (every one's favorite lackey who seems to be thrown in for plot advancement) shoots Runjhun...(oh yes and not with a camera with a gun. Where Pappu failed the abhagonwala himself doesn't and manages to shoot Runjhun)

Riddle me this...a gun is shot and no one reacts not one person hears the shot...not even those close to Runjhun (I'm sure the gun didn't have a silencer cause we heard it), and no the answer isn't that this is a drama so oddballish things like that happen because it wouldn't have happened in Bhagonwali, but I guess nowadays the writers can get away with murder and we have to watch. (at this point superglue would help if you're planning on walking away from your uncomfortable seats...yes apparently we still have to wait for that twist that turn that novel idea that is supposed to convince us that we should still watch bhagonwali)

So now the men grab Jabbo instead of Runjhun (apparently the orders were to get Runjhun alive only...and the men saw and heard the shot too but ofcourse none of the people at the wedding did because the bridal music is drowning them out copyrighted to Zee TV)

Runjhun stays conscious long enough to see Guddu put sindoor on Neelu's forehead...strangely the color of the sindoor barely registers on Neelu's forehead. (Guddu and Runjhun both flash back on their own wedding and their beautiful journey (now made utterly painful) that has bought them this far. Runjhun loses consciousness...

Apparently Neelu does too because she imagines Guddu throwing her out of the balcony because she refuses to tell him where Runjhun is. (for a minute I was wondering why Guddu couldn't have thrown Neelu before the wedding...again evident proof that they purposely massacred Guddu's character for the sake of something we're being sold as a story)

Still stuck on the seats? Good because the show hasn't ended and so our misery must continue...

Ofcourse Guddu and Amma wonder if Neelu has lost her marbles screaming in the car. I mean what bride screams after just getting married...? (The one who marries other women's husbands) then again they figure Neelu was born without marbles and let the matter go. Too sad in their own misery to worry about Neelu's marbles (we can hire the dead detective for that...I'm sure they are lost in the underworld)

It doesn't take long for Neelu Darpokni to become Neelu Bridezilla again and she wants the usual customs but Guddu puts his foot down that she won't come in till she tells him where Runjhun is. Neelu threatens him but Guddu does his own threatening this time (seriously why wasn't this done before the wedding) He tells her that she will also become a widow soon if she doesn't tell him the truth, and walks away and Neelu watches afraid.

Precap: Pappu is torturing Jabbo and asks him where Runjhun is. Apparently Jabbo used Pappu's gun and Pappu wonders if Neelu and he cooked a conspiracy (hmmm he was spotted talking to Neelu...aah how the walls tumble. Then again I thought they were due to tumble a long time ago and they're still rolling...)

For those who stayed rooted...sorry...I apologize it wasn't really necessary. The wedding happened...so those who want to stay rooted for light of hope in all of this are welcome to stay because the story gets better or so we hear...but there's also such a thing as false promises and the boy that cried wolf...we keep coming back thinking the wolf will appear but it seems that still the there is no wolf. No reunion...and nothing really there...but lets keep on trudging anyways cause two months and a half months isn't enough...soon it will be three months...and the wolf does finally come but we might not be standing anymore...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want to read Wafah...but let me scroll up... just want to read your comments πŸ˜›

Edit;

Thanks Wafah!! Fab update!! You had me chuckling...πŸ˜ƒ

It's a shame what the show has become.  I thought that when Guddu tried to shoot Runjhun it didn't work because she was a bhagonwali.  Now all of a sudden she can get shot?  Maybe her bhagonwali magic muffled the gun shot sound.  Oh, and didn't Guddu develop Runjhun sense at some point?  Where the 🀬 did that go?

CVs, I am appalled and disturbed.  Way to ruin our beloved show and turn it into this run of the mill crap.  I had more expectations.   I'm sure you'll get TRPs.  But you're losing all of your faithful fans who followed from the beginning.  But then you guys don't care about that so then why should we.

AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GUDDU SHUKLA?!?!?!
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di, my tears are aplenty and I cannot stop them!  What a disgrace I got hypnotized by BBAT in the early days!!  Sad, sad, sad!!!🀒😑 Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the update...must have been torturous to sit through it and type it...Don't even know what to think anymore!

If it has to end was at least hoping for the last few weeks of happy Gunjhun scenes! 

Why is it that every show on Zee TV gets butchered byt their insatiable thirst to throw multiple weddings, bas***d children etc!

Don't even know if want to watch tomorrow...the questions being :
Will Guddu and Neelu consmate their marriage from hell? and Where is Runjhun?

UGH!!!!!!
jps01 thumbnail
Guys, what is left for the CVs to show us?  G& N in bed making out!! - That's been left to our imagination!!
😑
What worst can be shown - another Romeo and Juliet - Guddu and Runjhun dying in each other's arms!!!🀒

CVs, if I was in Himmanshoo and Nividita's shoes, I would have walked off on you a long time ago!  Don't know why they have to put up with this 🀬
Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you Wafah! Great update as usual. Wish could say the same for story line. They might come with lame excuses about Guddu getting married twice to be saved or something from Runjhun's bhag or whatever nonsense explanation they come up with. But just not interested anymore. Feeling very tired of it all. I admire your dedication and commitment to what must have been an ordeal. Will continue being in the forum as it does look short lived. Not caring anymore. Today's episode has left me totally numb. I do not believe there is anyone looking forward to the extension anymore with whatever new track that was promised. If you kill a patient today what is the use of promising great plan for his recovery tomorrow.

jps01 thumbnail
@ Vanfan, same here - I am afraid to say so, but  my time is also up!
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
is neelu the new bhagonwali??? sure seems like it. My 12 year old son could write a better script than this bs, and i am sure if given a chance Wafah could tooπŸ˜† FOR FREE!!πŸ˜†

These guys should be writing scripts for a soap named HOW TO KILL A GOOD SERIAL or HOW TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF TWO TALENTED ACTORS😑
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank 'you Wafah...for your continious effort to serve the most distasteful food with your whole-hearted  mannerism so that we, the hungry deprived viewers can at last survive the worst...it is only in honour of your work, I went through the lines...
Why did it happen? Was it really necessary? I know the makers had to go thr' lot of difficulties...but even then, this could be avoided...they had their self-made epitome of a character Guddu Shukla...why they couldnt use him properly, while the actor ( Himmanshoo Malhotra ) himself is capable of pulling the show alone without a doubt..?? Where is the promise of a new "Bhagonwali" in the new year gone? Rather we dont see a fresh scene of our Bhagonwali (literally Runjhun) so far even the actor came back from her vacation quiet sometimes back ...??So many questions...unanswered...now many of us even stopped looking for answers as they seem irrelevent after today..!!!
I dont know what more the future holds...always wanted best for this serial...still now my best wishes for the entire cast and crew...I still believe they are much more talented than they actually show...My only regret is ,the makers could have been little more careful of the general public emotions especially when the serial got a second life on the halfway of its run...but again... then the mystery ends...!!!!
lilly620 thumbnail

Wafah, thank you so much for this update.

Two Words...I'm shattered. I had mentally prepared myself for this, but I'm devastated anyway. I was hoping for a miracle, even though the pictures did indicate that they got married. I can't believe what has become of my beloved show.

I thought the sewing of the lengha was low, then we had the mehendi followed by the haldi and now the wedding. Should I brace myself for the suhaag raat? How much lower can they go? Why bother, they will show us what ever they feel like. They have shown their contempt for the audience. Heck, they are probably chuckling at our distress. It appears as if the show is indeed ending, and I have no confidence anymore that we will have a proper conclusion. Why destroy the show in this manner. My memories of that beautiful temple, and all that Runjhun and Guddu shared there will forever be tainted..

I was thinking that I was being too harsh  against the CV's , but after reading this update, I don't have enough insults to hurl at them. They are simply vile. How does anyone treat loyal ardent fans in this manner?.Such a colossal Shame !!!!! I'm so sick and saddened today