..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey  friends here I am back with another  OS on virman. Hope  I am not boring you if so very sorry for that. But do share your opinion.

One year has passed out since Maanvi and Viraat got married. Viraat is now a well established singer ,he is giving live concert program all over India. The Vadhera house is fully packed with relatives. Viraat is getting ready for a concert program in U.S. , the packing session is going on his room . Maanvi  is sadly packing his bag, she is feeling sad that she is not able to accompany him with this trip due to her medical   complication.    Viraat is also  equally sad about missing  her. Both felt that it would be glad that if they could spend some time together before his journey starts , unfortunately this trip was a sudden decision and last two weeks they could not spend some time with each other. Maanvi is still packing his clothes , Vaanshika Ma is helping her, Swaamini and Chachi  are watching her .Viraat sits opposite to Maanvi and starts quietly watching her. She notices him and gives him a pleading look. They badly want to talk to each other but they don't have enough time and privacy  for that . Both start stealing glances with  each  other .They start talking through eyes. Viraat  says " hope you have started missing from now even ".Maanvi expressions says " sorry  when you need me I am not around you…what to do ."Viraat questions "Can you come out for some time  I want to talk to you".Maanvi looks around everyone and indicates that its difficult for her to move out from there .Jeevika comes there and asks " kya meri deevrani sari packing ho gayi hai  agar iss me kuch ki kami ho thu mein  tumari kaan pakad kar kinchdongi "Maanvi gets up replies " aap ki deevar ko koi kami nahi hogi baas ek  girl friend ki kami hai.Par us ke liye me kuch help nahi kar sakthi chahe to aap log help kar deejiye na". Swaamini  gives an annoying look and walks away. Viraat  walks away to the corridor still his face is upset. Maanvi follows  him but by this time the chaudry 's reach there and her attention diverts to them. Everybody is getting ready  to go to airport Viraat thought at least  in car he would get time to talk to her .When everybody gets into the car  Swaamini delays Maanvi getting ready and she is left all alone in the home . Every body reaches airport Viraat  eyes is still searching for Maanvi .After all the formalities Viraat walks away to one end as still Maanvi has not reached .He looks above and wonders  why on earth Maanvi  alone gets delayed for everything ,without talking to her  I feel heavy hearted . Suddenly Maanvi appears in front of him .and gives a smile . Viraat is surprised . He  says " I am actually feeling relieved that for few days I would be away from your Bak- Bak and fights , I am going to have a fight free morning and night . Maanvi says " aacha  I feel your eyes says that I am going to miss you Maanvi , I am going to miss your food Maanvi .right ! Viraat gives a denied expressions " oh ho see your eyes it always tell me " viraat I need to tell you three words to you …oh ho come on yar tell to him ."Maanvi smiles " yes you are right ."Viraat gets excited and pulls her close to him and says " come on tell me ."Maanvi " aacha yar ek mistake hai theen nahi  char  shabdoon .."she gives a pause and continues "nahi nahi paach  hai.." Viraat gets restless " aarey theen ya char ya paach jaldi se  bol de na." Maanvi puts her hands around his neck and whispers in his ears " all the best go rock!!! Now the  five words are over right I am sure that you will be missing me  but Viraat  my love will always surround you to look after you . the week ahead is yours Maanvi 's Viraat is always a successful person and I am praying for your success too . will be equally missing  you. "Viraat is all the way smiling  now. Viren and Jeevika walk towards them and questions " kya aab chalen kya "Viraat looks at Maanvi and says "call me daily my day will be left uncompleted without your argument and take care of yourself too." He caught hold of her face and brought close to him .Viren and Jeevika felt embarrassed and turned away  .Viraat  hit her head with his head and both gave a quick smile . All of them walked away. Maanvi   was waving her hand till his hand faded.

This remind to be the one of the  sweet stolen moment of thier life.😊

So friends how was it. I din kill you by  boring right. Your comments and criticism arre most welcomed .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superb dearie...Love VirMaan romance..😳
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey that was sooo cute plz cont soon
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This was really amaaazing u did an amazing jib lovedd it this was definitely the most sweetest os I've ever read grey and awesum job 😊 😊 😊
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I enjoyed reading it, you really did a awesome job, esp on VirMan's eye contact...
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww

Thats so cute and mindblowing my dear!!!!

Virat is successful singer and he is Maanvi's Virat

And in the end when he brought her head close!!! I expected a kiss but you gave Virat Manvi signature style by hiting her head with  his head its so cute!!!!!

Nice you have maintained originality and her teasing when Jeevika comes and asks about packing with girl friend one was so typical Mannu style!!!!

superb it is!!!! your Os's are getting better and better...well they were the best form day 1
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS on Virman  ,I loved it a lot.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thamk u so much!!!!!!!!
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the sweet stolen moment of VirMan!😊
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My God!!
That was just seriously so amazing. I can't explain as to how much I loved this... It was sure a 'Sweet Stolen Moment'... Please write more of these moments; though this is an OS. But I'll actually never get bored of your writing :)