smita24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I have a strong feeling. Jassi will slap Purab for arguing with her Armaan Sir . What do you say ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wish tis true........๐Ÿค”...................but after seeing the preview.....jassi being her clumsy self will continue staring on.....๐Ÿ˜ก
misbah thumbnail

aisa kabhibhi nahi hoga,

purab,armaan,nahi hai.

sorry,friend,s but,its true.

ms-tabu thumbnail
i will be very happy if she does this๐Ÿ˜Š,its his turn now,and he desrevers it fir insulting aguest be itt armu or anyone
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naaah, I dont think Jassi will slap Purab. To slap a person publicly, that person should generate that kind of an emotional response in you , be it love or hate. Jassi has been comfortable around Purab, not a constant emotional live wire as she is when around Armaan.

Moreover, the way Jassi is behaving nowadays, I would be happy if she says a word in favour of Armaan publicly.

misbah thumbnail

o,please,tablet,๐Ÿ˜ก

apne ๐Ÿ˜ญjealousy,purab par mat nekalo.

hes,a,very gooddddddddd,๐Ÿ˜Šgentelman.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

understand.๐Ÿ˜ก

loveneha_r thumbnail
i dont think she will....but i feel armaan and purab will definitely have a fight!then ides u can lick off the ketchup off purabs face!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
ummm thumbnail

I don't think she will or should slap him, but she can and must confront him verbally.

She has been working hard towards a plan and Purab knows about it too. He's aware that she called GM folks in the party on purpose.

I don't know much about that scene (Purab arguing with Armaan) other than the promo clipping, but if Purab was taking his personal grudges out on Armaan, then that was uncalled for and unfair to Jassi/Jessica.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smita24

I have a strong feeling. Jassi will slap Purab for arguing with her Armaan Sir . What do you say ?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would say....Wake UPPPP Smita.

Stop Day dreaming or night dreaming.

Why should she slap him. Did he do wrong by arguing? Yes he is concerned for Jassi and any good friend would back you up like this when you are taken easy.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

i dont think she will....but i feel armaan and purab will definitely have a fight!then ides u can lick off the ketchup off purabs face!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

How dare you๐Ÿ˜ก