Rishina Kandhari burns her hand

E-mail this article

Rate this article
Search archive Comment

Print this article

View Comments

Rishina Kandhari

Rishina Kandhari burns her hand

Jasmine, of Suno… Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, is injured when a baby light falls on her

Kunal M Shah

Actress Rishina Kandhari, who plays Palak in Saath Rahega Always and Jasmine in Suno… Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, met with a near-fatal accident on the sets of the latter show a couple of days ago. A baby light fell on her, burning her left hand.

Rishina informs, "Yes it was very painful and the light almost fell on my head. I was just saved by a fraction of a second, but the light touched my left hand and burnt me badly. Thankfully, the unit had some medicinal sprays and used them immediately. As it was close to pack-up time, I rushed to my doctor. It will take a while before the wound is completely healed, but the scar will remain. Thankfully, I do not have any difficulty shooting and I have resumed work."

Accidents like this have been known to occur before. What is the reason for such lapses in safety? "See, it was pack-up time and everything was being done in haste. Someone, somewhere must have made a mistake."

On a lighter note, Rishina talks about the character she plays in Har Dil Kuch Kehta Hai, "My character, Jasmine, has just been introduced to the serial. She has arrived from London and is very supportive of Ambica (the protagonist) and her family."

Despite her scare on the sets, Rishina remains upbeat about her work, saying, "I guess things like this are part of the job, but on the whole, I've enjoyed every moment of it." Well, almost every moment…

Edited by wizgal - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for sharing....

just know that palak's name is Rishina Kandhari...well, hope she gets well soon...