WHY THE FIVE YEAR JUMP???

moviemania thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

If they were going to end the show in any case why the five year jump? I mean they changed Peehu with a woman who looked like an amma to Soham; and from a determined, strong girl , she turned into a weepy woman. And replacing Karan Rai with a man who is no patch on him; and further making the character so repulsive that from the most loved character he turned into the most hated one!!!

The one month in which these changes took place could have been utilised to tying the loose threads:

Krish, Soham, and Peehu could have cleared their misunderstandings, and love and friendship ought to have blossomed again b/w the trio.

Raj Kochar could have publicly acknowledged Peehu's mother as his wife (this was what Peehu was fighting for).

The love triangle b/w Palak, Prof. Kartik, and his wife could have been resolved.

Shikhar could have been shown as having realised his mistakes and turning over a new leaf.

And lastly they could have been shown taking their exams and the show could have ended with a promise that it might rtn. and show them in the third year.

Such a scenario I am sure would have suited all of us. Instead they make a mess of it, replace Neha and Karan, and then leave everybody in a lurch. It is hard to understand the logic behind all this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree...if they were just to end it..what's the use of the 5 year leap...they simply wasted everything... they have made everything a mess..and leaving it a mess too...SAATH RAHEGA ALWAYS???....looks like they were never together....