canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Shruti Seth (27)
VJ and actress, resident of Veera Desai road

"No exam is worth your life. I was an economics student and barely did well but that didn't stop me from going ahead with life. We all have tremendous potential and one exam shouldn't stop us from moving ahead."

All my friends know of my faith in food as a mind-altering drug. The best way to pacify me is to feed me! I easily bond with people over eats. My favourites are piping hot sizzlers or Chinese cuisine on a rainy day or cold winter afternoon. I don't dig alcohol too much. As for sparking off a romance, it would be just perfect to order a three-course meal at a fancy restaurant where my date and I are all dressed up.
Shruti Seth, actress

Shruti Seth, actress and former VJ
Resident of Veera Desai Road

"I still have a long way to go as an actress. However, I like my character in Shararat because it is a positive one and is endearing to kids." Speaking of her plans on the day she says, "Gr8 magazine is organising a party for women and I think I'll attend it. I love the idea of such a celebration."

Shruti Seth
VJ / actress and resident of Veera Desai Road

"I plan to spend my New Year's Eve in Goa with some friends. The place makes me feel alive."

Shruti says her New Year resolution is to concentrate on her career.

"I am a foodie and if I do not watch what I eat, I easily put on weight. Hence, I have decided to join a gym and to regularly work out so that I can enjoy the food I love without feeling guilty"
Shruti Seth

New menu an additional incentive

Shruti Seth

"Good food is always an attraction. If there is a new menu being introduced, I love to try it."

FLASHING GREEN

Research says women are bigger shopaholics than men. Well, why not? A woman's wardrobe is easily more colourful. This also explains why they spend more time choosing their clothes. We spotted model-actress Shruti Seth, who hosts Mum Tum aur Hum on Star Plus, shopping for clothes on Turner Road. So did you go for this killer?
Pic: Sayed Sameer Abedi

kick start/ shruti seth
While you've gone with a matching belt and shoes where in Mumbai do you feel cold enough to get this covered up? Tell us, we'd like to beat the heat with you

Edited by canada87 - 18 years ago