January 16th, 2012 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So there's a lot of speculation going on back and forth, disappointments and attacks on people and all sorts. So I'm going to push aside my overwhelming bias and use my (what Rani calls mediocre) stalking skills or awesome detective skills (as I like to call it). So we're all cursing Guddu on how he hasn't put together that Neelu might be involved with Pappu Yadav, but I've realized people often choose what they want to see and poor Guddu can't be really blamed if he's not thinking straight.

Heck the writers haven't really been thinking straight since more than two months now. A lot of members wanted Neelu to be in the show from the day her name was first mumbled by Mr. Guddu in his sleep. So it's not surprising that Neelu did enter...and immediately she was painted as a negative character even though that was never showed or given inkling of. A lot of members said that the story couldn't have been planned 2 months in advance that would indicate that the story writers hadn't or had not known where they were going to take the Neelu track when she was first introduced, because the first month of her in the story she was portrayed ambiguously with mostly positive shades.

Around the time Neelu was introduced was around the same time we got the news Nivedita was quitting, which was in October. A month later in November it was announced that Nivedita would stay but get two months off (this article is dated November 11th). This is the time that the Neelu being pregnant track was introduced. Given that Nivedita was still shooting around that time (because as someone on the forum said that usually episodes are shot around 2-3 days before they air and guessing from what we've seen on Himmanshoo and Nivedita's fanpages...that seems like a minimum time frame.)

Considering Nivedita took two months off that would have her return from her break on January 11th give or take a few days, which would mean that her running on the temples and the forest would have been shot much prior. Even if we say Nivedita actually returned to work a few days earlier say the 7th...The precap for Runjhun running was shown on January 6th...which makes it impossible to have been shot after Nivedita's return. Now that hasn't been shot after Nivedita's return and considering and giving the writers benefit of the doubt that they can't plan ahead two months that would be during the 2 Days of shoot that Nivedita gave (I'm quoting Mr. Khalid's post that one of you posted in the forum) in between which according to Nivedita's fanpage was around December 16th. That would make it about a month prior to when they showed us the scene. So how long ago was that scene planned. The other scene that was shot during Nivedita's return is the dream sequence scene. The reason I know is because Himmanshoo had bandages in that scene and Himmanshoo was cut around that time (his picture was posted on Dec 21st and the article was December 15th) That scene in itself wouldn't require two days of shooting considering it was five minutes or so...(I know cause I made a VM on that scene)

So based on the fact that writers knew in advance that Nivedita was leaving...based of the articles a month in advance and considering that Runjhun has been in shots of the show since her vacation (she's been missing in two or three episodes) and that the running and temple scene was shot about a month ago what am I led to believe that all of this the marriage wasn't planned a month ago? (Again this is all gathered from what has been posted in the forum...not from insider information I may or may not have or any bias I may or may not have)

Also to all members please do not fault Supriya with how her character has shaped up. I think Supriya plays psychotic pretty nicely in fact she seems to have fun playing it.

So what we're shown today is a match up of scenes shot possibly a month ago and some a few days ago or last week (judging by pictures posted on the forum and the interview posted on IF)...

With no mention of Kukkan and Mahadevi's baby by the way...because apparently they are no longer important characters and seeing Guddu tortured by Mehendi isn't enough we get to see him tortured by him putting haldi on Neelu. But before we get tortured, Amma next morning comes in and noticing the house decorated thinks about how the happy time went away so quickly.  (Sounds reflective...almost like a statement to the happy days of the show now that it's supposed to end?) It's a sentiment we all share I'm sure...since we've sat through unhappy times...

In that aspect Dear Gudduji can be blamed a little for bringing Neelu into the house...you know what they say about "Never looking a gift horse in the mouth"...I'd say that's how the City of Troy was defeated. What you think is a friend can always be an enemy in hiding...so sometimes it's important to check the gift horse...you don't have to kick it in the mouth...because looking is enough...

Amma tries to console Guddu. Guddu says he doesn't know if he's saving Runjhun or killing her.  (It's almost like the writers finally understand what we've been saying for the past two months...were they really saving a story or killing it). Amma tells him to have hope otherwise she will lose hope as well. As it is she loses on both sides. If Guddu is to be saved then she loses Runjhun and if Runjhun is saved then she's losing Guddu. Guddu promises that whether he's here or not, and if he lives or dies, nothing matters as long as Runjhun is fine.

Amma prays for the reunion of Guddu and Runjhun (we've been doing it for a while now...maybe CV Gods will listen to Amma because Runjhun and Guddu have seem to be praying as well with no avail.)

The bhootni wants Guddu to put Haldi on her (Kalsanwali said Bhootni...I didn't. It means ghost by the way...I wonder if there is a hindi word for bridezilla...dulhanzilla just doesn't have the right ring to it) Neelu asks Guddu why she was made to wait so long. Another tradition broken in the name of feminism...(all women should be proud that Neelu is making a stand for all females...feminism zindabad! Neelu will be writing a book sharing how to tame a husband of another woman. You guys can decide if Neelu's methods are more effective or Runjhun's methods...Taming of the Rascal the Evil version and the Nice Version)

Pappu Yadav must be jealous that Guddu gets to put Haldi on Neelu and he doesn't...so he ends up with his own...too bad Pappu Yadav you can never be lucky. He does give the time and venue of the wedding to Runjhun. (Hmm...Bhagonwali comes at 10.30 pm...4pm wedding might be impossible to make...but you are all invited anyways...not that I need to invite anyone I'm sure half the forum will be present to see if the marriage happens or doesn't happen)

The bridezilla...I mean the bride is being readied.  Mittho says that Neelu is looking like a real bride, and Neelu asks if they thought she was only playing the role of a bride on false pretenses (dang there goes the false hope of Neelu only pretending to get married). Kalsanwali wants to take pictures and Neelu tells her to take proper pictures...(must have fired the other photographer because he didn't photoshop Guddu looking happy)

So the bride is ready, the reluctant other husband is ready and Runjhun is ready too, to run that is. So the running happens finally after two weeks of teasing unfortunately the precap that showed us Runjhun climbing the stairs, which also has been teased at last week doesn't come...Guddu and Neelu are taking pheres and Runjhun reaches the temple. That's as far as they got. After two weeks of teasing...

Tomorrow...the verdict...will the marriage happen or wont it...technically if it happens it's void really because Runjhun is alive... then again how can Bhagonwali become Punar Vivaah if the wedding doesn't happen...

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks wafah..will read now..
just finished reading wafah...your explanation of shooting seemed perfect to me...👏...cv s finally started to understand our pangs it seems...lets hope for the best...my BP will stay high for next 24 hrs. and finally hats off to you for what you are doing for us...👍🏼
Edited by godblessall - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for your superb update as usual! Wish for Bhagonwali to continue to be televised so this forum will carry on. The CV'S better make it their business to terminate  this inauspicious wedding which is invalid according to Hindu legislation and reunite Gunjhun immediately in order to gain a massive increase in TRPS; so that Bhagonwali will arrive at a whole number once more.I would be very disappointed if not afforded the opportunity to see Runjhun's new avatar as well as becoming a mother of Guddu's children, (Junjhun and Ladoo). Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Wafah for the WU!!!  Completely agree with you re the tweaking of the story line, most unfortunate really. But it seems that CVs in general cannot resist this "second" marriage scenario, even if it involves an act of bigamy!!! Such a pity, because in my opinion it backfired big time for the fans and for the show. Let's hope that in light of everything else that's occurring, the CVs will NOT disappoint the fans and "sabotage" the show any further:  by that I mean NO "wedding" takes place!!!  keeping my fingers and everything else crossed!!!  Thanks again!!!
vanfan thumbnail

Thanks Wafah! You are a life saver. Wonderful detective work. Loved your comments. I am just saving all the episodes on the DVR and will decide later based on the final outcome whether to watch them or not. So please please kindly provide us the WUs until the ambiguity is over. I do not have the brave heart to watch it! I promise I will make up in any way you want me to later.

lilly620 thumbnail
Thank you Wafah for the lovely update and the sidenotes too.

One more episode that I can't bear to watch. I cannot subject myself to that haldi scene one more time (saw the IF video). Why must Guddu suffer so much humiliation? I'm so sick of hearing/seeing Runjhun running up those mandir stairs. How many precaps have shown the same scene? I'm trying so hard to be optimistic, but I'm haunted by those pics of Guddu applying sindoor to Nilu. Since, sindoor dhaan comes after the pheras, I can only assume that she was unable to stop them. Ok I know I'm being a debbie downer right now and should have more faith. I am so hoping that I'm wrong. And if not, I can take comfort in the fact that the marriage will not be valid.

I also don't understand why Guddu would believe that Nilu will deliver on her promise of returning Runjhun? What has she done to inspire this trust in Guddu? I can't stand to see him so helpless. For me Guddu Shukla has been damaged beyond repair in this track. There is no way to redeem his character.

As sick as I am of these recent episodes, I am fighting for the show not to end. I've signed the petition, emailed zeetv. etc...whatever it takes to keep the show on the air. I'll be really nervous if we don't get news of a timeslot change soon.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Wafah Di - I hope we get there soon enough before some of us pass out from this track!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wafah...What an update...😃

I literally had tears in my eyes from laughing...😛

COMPLETELY Agree with your analysis.  It's sad that there is no real direction in the show... if there was then the story would have been changed long ago.  My guess is this is what the CVs think will bring in more TRPs.  Maybe this is what they think Indian viewers want to see and who really cares about the loyal fans...

Would you like to be called Samacharji from now on? 😛
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Like this wedding will take place after all since Guddu was seen applying Sindoor on Neelu's head. Hope this is just a hoax or one of Guddu's delusions and  Runjhun stops the wedding before the final vow is made. Wish for Neelu to make her exit either by tomorrow or the following day because if she continues to be part of this show there will definitely be a drastic decline in TRP'S resulting in Bhagonwali being removed completely off the air.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ever so much Wafah for such a splendid update!Cleos, I doubt the CV'S will be that stupid to allow such an unfavourable event to occur. Runjhun like Rukmini will conquer that demon Neelu thus rescuing her husband Guddu from her evil clutches prior to the seventh vow. She will emerge victorious in the waging battle against Neelu who will have no alternative but to concede to Runjhun's victory. It's the CV'S creating lots of tension and suspense to trigger our adrenaline and keep us on edgeEdited by tanutes - 12 years ago