Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anam2004 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

say whaat?
anam2004 thumbnail
πŸ˜” ..can someone tell me wht happaned in Safaid Posh.. I mean how it ended? ..aur I also want to know wht happaned in Jo Baat Ghar Mein Hai.....

I wud really appreciate it!!!!!! 😊 Edited by anam2004 - 19 years ago
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ummm yaaa if anyone would pleaase update what happened lately...all i know is that sameer died in a bomb blast while coming back from u.k with his girlfriend maria....and this time he died for real😭😭....

sorry thats all i know if it helps you then okay.. n i heard that its all about their parents now its not the youngsters...and its getting boring... for as joh baat ghar mein hai i'm sorry i dont know... the person i asked only watched safaid posh... if anyone knows i would be glad to know myself....

bye😊 

-take care-

anam2004 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Assalamo Alaikum..
really!!!!! sameer died!! 😭 😭 😭 omg!

man I've missed a lot.. bcuz of stupid dish problem! erghhh.. 🀒

neway thanks sweet_ak92!!!!! :)

u take care,

Allah Hafiz
-Anam
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Wasalam Anam!

dear...i dont watch any other drama on GEO else than ANA...otherwise would have update 4 sure! 😳 sowwie

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
ya, I only used to watch the title song, (veb I had geo) and ven ever they use to say Safaid posh, only one thing use to come to my mind.... "Maez Posh (table Cloth)"...............sorry anum
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
lolzzz @ ^ post.......u r so funny yar πŸ˜†
anam2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

ya, I only used to watch the title song, (veb I had geo) and ven ever they use to say Safaid posh, only one thing use to come to my mind.... "Maez Posh (table Cloth)"...............sorry anum

awww.. lol.. it's ok ms. bholi bhali! thanks anyways! 😊 Edited by anam2004 - 18 years ago
naughtynad thumbnail
Sorry i can't update you on the dramas on geo. But I do watch the dramas on ary! They are soooooooo good!!πŸ‘
anam2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naughtynad

Sorry i can't update you on the dramas on geo. But I do watch the dramas on ary! They are soooooooo good!!πŸ‘

likan why not???