will arjun ever again able to believe laxmi again

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will arjun ever again able to believe  laxmi again??

do you think is it possible again for arjun to feel for laxmi ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was so disappointed when Arjun gave up and was like now this is it, etc..because this means he will move on, and will try to forget Lakshmi..which means not just Ajay-Lakshmi, but Arjun himself will lose trust on Lakshmi..uff what will happen now :(

I think the current situation is great for the storyline ahead :) Although it was sad seeing Arjun hearbroken after being rejected by Lakshmi, it will be interesting to see their respective positions from now onwards.

I think Arjun will believe and trust Lakshmi again. After all, he loves her. I don't think he has lost faith in her or his love. But right now he is dejected and down. Whatever he said in the precap to his Daadi was probably merely out of despair. I don't think he will forget Lakshmi so easily...after everything he has done to win her over!

But I don't think he has fallen out of love with her, so the question of falling in love again doesn't really arise. However, he does need to be convinced that Lakshmi loves him only...not his wealth.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^ That's the thing..he will not fall out of love..no chance of that, but I hope he doesn't agree to marry Purva due to all this :/ If that happens, Lakshmi will realize things when its too late..

Originally posted by: fairy17

^ That's the thing..he will not fall out of love..no chance of that, but I hope he doesn't agree to marry Purva due to all this :/ If that happens, Lakshmi will realize things when its too late..

Yes, I think he will lose heart and say yes to Purva...which might be the turning point for Lakshmi. She may then realize her feelings. But I don't think the marriage will take place. Well, I hope not!
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi dear even i also think same he might be say yes to purva this will be Turing point may be now onward we can see some jealous lakshmi 
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think even though arjun said he'll move on but he'll still feel for lakshmi, coz he truely loves her... :)

Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I think the current situation is great for the storyline ahead :) Although it was sad seeing Arjun hearbroken after being rejected by Lakshmi, it will be interesting to see their respective positions from now onwards.

I think Arjun will believe and trust Lakshmi again. After all, he loves her. I don't think he has lost faith in her or his love. But right now he is dejected and down. Whatever he said in the precap to his Daadi was probably merely out of despair. I don't think he will forget Lakshmi so easily...after everything he has done to win her over!

But I don't think he has fallen out of love with her, so the question of falling in love again doesn't really arise. However, he does need to be convinced that Lakshmi loves him only...not his wealth.

Nicely said. 👏I completely agree with you. 
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Absolutely 😳
@Ben25 & SukhSandhu: Thank you for appreciating my comments :)