1/16/2012:WU (Jugle queen & her Tarzan)

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The episode begins with Unnatii introducing her friend to Uday (haila, a carbon copy of J πŸ˜² 🀣). Uday shamelessly flirts with the girl; she gives her phone number and bids Uday on the promise of meeting for a drink. Unnati upset with her brother but Uday assures her that he was just trying to see if he still has the same charm and besides it was just harmless flirting.

Uday is happy to know that Dadisahab has called for him which would mean Moniya in trouble. Unnati tries to make him see reason but Uday flatly tells her that he treats Moniya the way she deserves to be treated (I so agree with him... right now Moniya needs a firm hand to stop being such a brat 😑).

The whole family seems to be lost without the staff while Moniya is calmly drinking her tea (hilarious scene of Vijay!). The family gathers and Brijraj questions rajmata about what is going on, rajmata is silent and then embarrassed when she sees Uday and Unnati walk in and questions about where the guards and the other staff is.

Moniya finally joins the family and J quickly jumps on with her accusatory questions, saying she was the one who was teaching the staff to fight for their right last night.  Uday still in his angry mode believes J and questions Moniya who denies the accusation saying she can't snatch away anyone's job she had only given the staff a day off. Rajmata and the family is shocked to hear this. Moniya gives a long speech on the staffs rights and about how hard they work and such. Rajmata informs Moniya about how the staff gets the five times more pay for working for them, how they have never spoken to the staff in a loud voice. Rajmata further tells Moniya that she has certainly started believing herself to be the princess but she still has not learned how to use her power. Moniya is stilent thinking mode while Uday keeps glaring at her (UV ab kuch zyada horaha hai! 😳).

Rajmata tells Moniya that she knows Moniya did this only becuawe she wanted to get back at them for firing Maali Kaka (uffo! Again Maali kaka! Why so much importance for him!😑). Moniya says yes she wanted to show them that this house runs so smoothly because of the staff. Brijraj is super angry and yells at Moniya saying she cares more for the servants then her own family (I agree, she has no respect for her own family aur chali Naukaron ko unha haak dene! So selfish Moniya! 😑). Brijraj then questions Moniya does she have no care about Rajmata's safety, with no guards anything could happen.

Brijraj then walks up to Uday and sighs saying they have all lost now you tell us what to do about her. Moniya with a guilty look glances at J who smirks making Moniya glare back at her. Uday walks up to Moniya  with his serious expression glued to his face (me thinks his angry look is more sexy then his smirk!😳).  Uday then surprises everyone (not me!I know it's an act!πŸ˜‰) by folding his hands in front of Moniya and apologizes to her saying  till today he always thought of servants as just servants but from now he will treat them with respect and as for Maali kaka he will get back his job (Lo, yeh bhi shuru hogaya maali kaka ke gun gaane!😑) Uday turns to family and says that from now on we will always discuss and take her advice in every decision. Brijraj is proud to have got a son-in-law as Uday.

The family keeps praising Uday and his greatness (I praise him for his perfect act!πŸ‘). Moniya  smiles at Uday and then turns to a burning J and beams at her (poor J another not-so-great plan has flopped 🀣). Vijay praises Uday for his acting skills while J says that Uday did this for Moniya now she is completely trapped. And then comes the dialogue of the day which unfortunately has been said by jealous J   "the jungle queen has found her tarzan"  (DEK ka kuch nahi hosaktha! Maali ko too much importance and now referring to my charming prince as tarzan! 😭)

Uday walks into Moniya's room and traps her by backing her on the closet door and questions her about how she liked their first fight and the makeup after... Moniya tells him to stay away from her and tells him that she will never marry him and she will always love Akash. Uday is very angry, walks upto her and tells her that from now on she will not look at another except him  and her small love story ends today!(hayeee possessive UV is just too hot!😍).

Moniya says it's not easy to break them and he can never get Akash out of her heart. Uday in anger hold her arms, and tells her that he doesn't care about Akash and as for winning the love war she is his race and the trophy and he only cares about her - his fiance (gotta watch UV in this scene! 😍)

The family is busy instructing the staff in the preparation of sankranti. Uday comes and wishes them on sankranthi. Rajmata remembers the vibrant way everyone celebrated sankranthi in Rajasthan (will we ever shift to Rajastan?). J is doing her yoga when Uday walks in and teases her. Uday tells her she always displays jealousy and then tells her to help him search for Moniya (J once again left seething with jealousy and hurt πŸ˜†).

Uday searches for Moniya and keeps questioning everyone about Moniya. The family once again gets into search Manyata mode. The maid rushes in to inform them that Moniya is on the terrace standing at the edge. The whole family rushes to the terrace worried about Moniya only to find Moniya flying kites (gosh! She sure knows how to get every ones attention on her! J learn these tactics from your Jiji!).

Precap:

Moniya is feeding Akash sweets and tells him that he is her laddo. Akash tells her that if he is her laddo then she is his mithai ki dukaan (sweet shop!). He tells her that she is the sweetest person on earth and then says haan nahi tho ( can I please kill this guy for saying haan nai tho so badly).

Poll of the day: DEK's New tag line

***Jungle Queen ko mila uska Tarzan***

***Maali kaka bane DEK ke male lead***

(the mystery has finally been solved! No more speculation over DEK's lead - Maali kaka has bagged the role)

*** Kanhani DEK ki: Princess bani mithai ki dukaan***

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My cant wait to watch ManVeer full on action packed...cant wait to watch...
Thanks for the update...
popsicle thumbnail
Lol Maali kaka, I seriously hope the precap is a dream sequence where akash is dreaming while in reality manveer out on another date =) thanks for the written update!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the awesome blowsome update😊.The one liners were πŸ€£ and the last part was hillarious
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...your poll🀣🀣🀣

n thankx for the update😊
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx for the update.. yeah, after reading the precaps over and over again.. i sure hope it will be akash or moniya's dream.. seriously, dont want another monash scene!!!!
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Unreserved!!πŸ˜‰

hey gal thnks 4 sharin!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

today's epi was good jus tht precap killed it😑 OMG A n M's torture once again🀒🀒 feel like pukin!!!

also i'm totally with u the importants Maali Kaka got today it felt like he is the main lead!!!🀣 ooohhh god!!!😡

Edited by Angel_20 - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for sharing.. πŸ˜ƒ

I can't stop laughing on Vijay's dialouge πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Abbb UV is just UV.. Haiii.. He's just tooo hwattt when he's angry.. Luv him.. Also the way he said Sorry was just unprdictable.. As they say " Saap bhi maare aur laathi bhi naa tute.." He's got wat he wanted..

Hahaha.. ps.. Maali Kaka Being the lead on todays epi was the best part of ur WU.. Luvd it to bits.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Regarding Precap..
  No words πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.. I mean Seriously CV.. MonAsh again  πŸ€’ πŸ€’🀒🀒...

Pls UV do sth abt it.. 
Edited by limbu.simmy - 12 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
updated on the 1st page!!πŸ˜‰
KissTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
thanks