Plz update for 27th april!!

aks_cambridge thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
The video updats is not working on my comp!! PLeezzz help...sm1 gv the written update pleezzz!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somia thumbnail
but the episode is so worth watching, I hope you could see it......
anyways in brief.... veer's old admirer(girl ofcourse - typical Punjabi type) entered in his house again.... which irritates Veer a lot.... he is so angry that, that girl is constantly trying to seduce him.... Veer yells and asks his Bauoji that don't allow this girl to enter in veer's room.... but you know these buhdas.... he thinks that something else is bothering Veer that's why he is behaving like this...
(those scenes were absoulety worth watching..)
well, tara's mother convinced her husband (tara's dad) that he can fix, tara's marriage and she will handle all the problems.... tara's brother convinces tara that she just get ready for them, but he won't let her marriage happen....
tara still in tears (and I'm getting bore)
the guy's family come to fix the wedding date... tara's dad announces that within 10 days there will be engagement (re-engagement) and in two (or one, can't remember) months the wedding...
tara's mom tell that guy (what's his name 😕 - the groom to be) sends him to tara's room, but as soon he enters in the room, tara throws a vase on his head... (the guy did stupid acting, i don't know if he was hurt or not.... he was just surprised)
tara's mother goes to Veer's garage to see him.... veer doesn't recognize her (probably he hasn't seen her before) well, she tells him that she is tara's mom and he should stay away from tara (as he was following her - stupid lady 🤢 ) and tells veer that tara is getting married soon ..... veer is in shock and looked shattered..... but looking damn hot 😳
aks_cambridge thumbnail
Thnx a ton somia!! Wl try the video link again..cudnt connect thru it 😭 Wl try n catch the recap on mon if video still not plays...but neways..thnx 4 d update..thnxx for the earlier videos 2!! 👏
steam_valve thumbnail
re telecast of the episodes :saturday:4:00pm to 6:pm all the week apisodes(mon-thus), night 12:30am (mon-thu),noon 2:30pm(mon-thu), yaa so many repeat telecast ,and if ur out for a tour in this summer , then just see the complete week story at 4:00pm on sat. Edited by steam_valve - 18 years ago
tequila11 thumbnail
was there a precap? just wondering what they have in store for us next week. i hate tara's mom!! maybe the doctor will find veer and tell him what happened
freebee thumbnail
yeah, i jus cant wait for the next episode...the song seems so exciting! the sad part shud end soon cuz i'm really unhappy to see veer and tara crying endlessly.
aks_cambridge thumbnail
hey!! My video worked after all..neways me 2 hopes all dis crying ends n the hapy days r back..with veer-tara on the run again...after all dis was touted to b a road show