srishaa16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS OS 

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN BETWEEN SWARON

Ruk Jaaon OS

Italics are their thoughts

Swayam shook off Rey and Kriya's restraining arms and said "Guys main nahi rukhne wala samjhe tum.""But Swayam..."Rey and Kriya started but Swayam had already stormed off. As he reached the gate he checked if they were following him but they weren't so he slowed down.He turned around to look at St Louis college one last time.A flood of memories and emotions swamped him.His friendship with the weaklings and newer friendship with the dazzlers, helping Kria, sharing everything with Rey, and his love for Sharon that surpassed all emotions.

This was all for Sharon's good.Now he wouldn't be in her way she could remain happily with Shivam.Shivam,the guy who had taken the place he had aspired for, Sharon's heart. As these thoughts filled his head his eyes brimmed with tears.He slammed his hand into the fence post.That's it he had to leave or these memories would break his resolve.He reached out to open the gate but stopped in his tracks as he heard a pair of heels.The clicking of them wasn't in even timing so it could either be a person walking in heels for the first time or a person who was injured but was still walking in heels like Sharon...Could it be Sharon.No Swayam, Sharon would never come don't let her creep in your thoughts Swayam.It is time to go.

Once more he started to walk through the gate but he was stopped again this time by the soft feminine voice that was imprinted in his mind, his heart."Please Swayam, please ruk jaaon.Swayam please hume chod ke mat jaaon."said the voice."Kyun na jaoon Sharon?"he replied in that heartless tone he had taken to using on her. She was shocked, she had thought he would stop at her telling him to.She still hadn't gotten used to him not showering his attention on her. Have I really banished him that far away from me.There was no time to think about that now she had to stop him.

"Tumhe weaklings ke liye rukna padega,dazzlers  ke liye rukna padega, footloose ke liye rukna padega, St Louis ke liye..."he interrupted her amidst her sentence, "Mujhe yeh sab bematlab reasons nahi suni agar tumhare paas koi valid reason hai toh batao varna main jaa raha hoon."

"Swayam please mat jaaon...""Sharon agar tum mujhe vajah do toh main rukunga otherwise mujhe der ho rahi hai."Swayam interrupted once more."Please Swayam mere liye ruk jaaon."her plea struck him where his heart should have been but he still insisted on not allowing the stonewall he had built around his broken heart to break."Main tumhare liye kyun ruku akhir ab toh tumhare paas tumhara Shivam hai phir meri kya zarurat."Swayam refused to let any emotion taint his voice.

"Shivam kahan se beech mein aaya!"asked Sharon in a shocked voice. Shivam hi toh beech mein aaya."Sharon maine apne pyaar ko bhulaane ki bahot koshish ki, aur ek had tak I was successful but kahin na kahin ek umeed thi ki ek din shayad, shayad tum woh chapter phirse khologi par yeh umeed ko apne pairon thale kuchalne ke liye Shivam responsible hai.Akhir mujhe toh kabhi tumhare itne kareeb toh aane nahi diya."sighed Swayam.Wait a second had he said that out loud.

Sharon looked at him her face displaying the level of shock she had felt"Tumne woh sab dekha.Dekho Swayam mujhe sachme nahi pata tha ki ho kya raha tha.Aur sab kuch itna jaldi hogaya, par jab woh mere paas aane laga pata nahi kyun meri aankhon ke samane tumhara chehra dikhne laga aur main usse dhaka de kar  bhag gayi.I swear humare beech aisa kuch nahi hua."she said trying to clarify, "Swayam mujhe yeh nahi pata hai ki kyon tumhara chehra mere aankhon ke saamne kyon aaya.Kyon baadme mujhe guilty feel hua aur uss mood mein kyon main sochne lagi ki tumhe pata chala toh mere baare mein kya sochoge, yaha tak ki mujhe yeh bhi pata nahi ki main kyon tumhe yaha khade hoke clarification diye jaa rahi hoon.Bas mujhe itna pata hai ki humare beech kuch hai, ek connection uska kya naam hai  yeh mujhe pata nahi par iss connection ke naate main tumhe nahi jaane de sakti.Please ruk jaaon."she requested.

Swayam stood there dumbfounded whatever he had expected he hadn't expected this.Slowly the walls around his heart crumbled but it was no longer broken. Her words had rejoined it .For the first time in months he noticed the silent tears sliding down her face.He slowly walked towards her and wiped her precious tears of her face."This is what I call a valid reason,"he said."Ab main nahi jaaunga.Tumhari kasam."and with those words he picked her up and carried her to back into the college so she wouldn't put anymore strain on her foot.Now he had a reason to stay and he wasn't going to leave.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww girl u made me cry...i wish aisa ho jaaye and we get to see sharon and swayam together...that would be such a special day...trust me every swaron lover is eagerly waiting for that day...😃

We have had enough of sad and intense scenes and now want to see a smiling sharon and swayam together ðŸ˜Š
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome thought...even i wish aisa ho...
awww its really niceee:D
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mummy kasam total filmy... But luved it... Kash aisa ho... *lost in SwaRon dreamland*
ridzparul1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kkkaaassshhh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aisa ho jaye yr... wanna 2 c SWARON love stry...
😊

😊
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg dis is just perfect..
beautifully return...i just hope aaisa ho..!hayeee..!!
*SwaRon's dreamland*..!!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written...i wish sumthin like tis happens in d actual epis!!!
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwwiieee!! I luvd dis!
It's soo beautiful!
Amazing!
Kaash aisa asli me ho jaye!
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that ws sooo cuteee...