maneet os: u made me complete

_Jyothi_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hello friends I am here with another OS. Hope u enjoy this n encourage me. Happy reading.

I am pacing in our room from one corner to other corner waiting for my hubby darling. I have to share good news with him but he went to london for some business meeting. When I called him to ask when he is coming back he told

jaan I am sorry the meeting got extended n have to stay here for more 2 days.

When I was about to tell something

sorry jaan time to go for meeting. Call u later. Bye n he cut the call.

I was just staring at the phone. He cut my call MY CALL. Geet maan singh khurana's call. I slammed the phone on the bed n again pacing in the room. But this time angrily. She looked up n made a baby face n told

dekha babaji dekha aapne iski harkate. Muje baat karne ka mauka bhi nahi diya aur phote cut kiya. Aane do unko main baat tak nahi karoongi. Nahi nahi baat karoongi.

After some time I rested on the bed n took maan's photo n starting complaining.

Maan 2 days hogaye aap london jaake abi takh nahi aye ho. I am missing u a lot.

Then my cell beeped. First I am irritated who is disturbing my talk with my maan. But I took my mobile n checked my mobile a smile crept on my lips. Its a message from my maan. I opened the msg

jaan stop complaining about me to ur babaji. Usko areshan mat karna he will be tired by listening ur bak-bak.

My eyes widened in shock n made a golgappe face kya bak-bak?? maannn

ok ok now dont be angry n plz dont complain about me to my photo. Poor me mera tasveer ko bhi nahi chodogi tumne. :(

I just smiled at this even he is not around he knows all. What I do? What I think?

I am very lucky to have him in my life.

Hamare engagement tak mei bohot lonely type hu. Uske baad he changed my life completely.

*********************************************************************************************************

Its my last semister in my college life. But I am not sad because I dont enjoy but it doesnt mean that I dont like to enjoy. My friends r scared to talk to me coz I have 2 bodyguards always with me. They dont allow anyone to come near me. This is strict warning from my parents. My parents mohindar lal handa n rano handa. They r the owners of the big business empire so they dont have time for me. Monthly once they come to me n ask me about my college thats it. While going back to their work they give me the card with lot of money which I dont need. I just want their love n affection but due to their busy schedule they dont get time to talk to me.

I am the only one daughter to them. I am a lonely person as my parents r very busy n I am alone at home. When I was small I use to cry for parents how not even single day they came to me n talked after that I got habituated. When I was in last year 1st sem of my architecture my parents came to me n told that they have fixed my marriage with some business tycoon maan singh khurana. First I opposed because I dont want to get married soon n he is also a business tycoon what if he too dont care about me. But my parents convinced me atlast I have to agree. I even didnt like to see his picture. I use to hate him. But what do I know one day he became my life. One fine day our engagement party was over. That day I saw him n thought oh wow he is handsome n hot he has killing looks n perfect body. Literally I was checking him. He observed that n smirked at me. Immediately I turned other side.

Few days passed he use to call me n talk to me. We became good friends I thought he is not that bad. One day he went out of town for business meeting n didnt call me for 10 days. I was so habituated talking with him but 10 days was like hell for me. At that time I thought he is also like my parents always business nothing is important for them. I was so depressed. I again became lonely no one is there to talk with me. As usual I went to college with my boring bodyguards around me. When I entered the college my friend pari came running to me. I asked

kya hua pari?

Yaar geet day after tomorrow we r having campus selections. We have to prepare cv n submit them tomorrow.

I said casually oh ok.

Arey geet its a very NO 1 company. We have to attend interview.

Oh ok sure. We will.

With that we both went to class. After college I went back to home. Actually I am also veru excited for the interview. Eventhough I dont need to do a job but I too want to stand on my feet rather than depending on my parents. Next day I submitted my cv n I got selected for the interview. I was very very happy. I went to home but no one is there to share my happiness. I went to my room n sat on the bed. I was just staring at the ceiling n tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrolably. Just then maan came there to surprise me. But when he saw me crying he immediately came to me n cupped my cheeks n asked me

geet y u r crying? What happened??

I just hugged him tight n placed my head on his chest wetting his shirt. I was so happy seeing him after a long time. I couldnt control n broke down completely.

This tensed maan to the core. He kept on asking me what happened.

But I was silent. Suddenly I remembered that I was angry on him for not calling me. I broke the hug n my hands formed into fists. I started beating him on his chest. Finally I asked

why u didnt call me for so many days?

Sorry darling I was busy. I thought of calling u today but I wanna surprise u.

I felt so lonely even u r also not there to share anything. N I hugged him tight. Mama papa wont listen to me anything they r busy in their own world even now u too.

Nahi geet aisa kuch nahi hain. I was busy in meetings from now onwards I wont leave u alone.

I broke the hug n looked at him n told maan I dont want any money or any position I just want love from u. main bohot akeli hu maan I want someone in my life to share my happiness n sadness.

I promise I will be there for u. from now u r not alone.

Pakka? I asked cutely.

He smiled at me n he closed the distance between our lips. I was first shocked with his sudden act but I too started responding him. He bit my lower lip n blood starting ozzing out. He licked it n soothing my pain. I parted my lips n he entered my mouth. Our tongues r playing. He is exploring each n every secret of mine. His hands went under my top but never broke our kiss. His one touch made me insane n craving for more. My nails r digging on his back. My room is filled with our moans.

~~Maan's pov~~

when I came to meet geet I couldnt tolerate seeing her cry. My heart broke down into million pieces. I immediately went to her n asked her what happened?

When she told how she was feeling at that time I decided not to leave her alone never in my life. I dont want her to suffer more. When she asked me so cutely

pakka?

I saw her innocence n belief on me. So I want to answer her differently. So I took the initiative n kissed her. But she too responded that made me happy. N I promised myself that I will never hurt her in my life time.

Automatically my hands went under her top carassing her bare back. Her smooth skin n when her nails r digged on my back I lost my control n started kissing her furiously. She too responded in the same way. Her hands r around my neck. Our bodies r touching eachothers. There is no space for air to enter.

I opened the few buttons of her top exposing her shoulders. Due to shortage of breath they broked the kiss. I started kissing her neck n shoulders. Her closeness is making me crazy. I left a love bite on her neck for which she moaned. I licked that part to sooth her pain. Geet too started opening my shirt buttons. I didnt stop her. She removed my shirt completely n started kissing my chest. I maoned her name

geet..

~~end of maan's pov~~

when maan moaned my name I lost it completely n started kissing him furiously n giving him love bites. After someetime our upper half is bare. N we laid down on my bed. I placed my head on his chest n sleeping peacefully. But he is playing with my ****. I slept peacefully in his arms I felt so complete. After sometime he too slept. Next day morning when I woke up I saw myself n I was so shy to face him. I covered myself with spread n went to washroom to get ready for college. Oops I forgot today I have interview. I came out of washroom n he opened his eyes n wished me

good morning jaan.

I shied at the word 'jaan'. I felt so special. He came n hugged me n kissed my lips. After a long time we broke the kiss that too I was getting late for college. He told

geet I will drop u to college today. Waise y u r tensed??

maan aaj campus selection hain n I am tensed.

He cupped my face n told geet dont worry. I am sure u will be selected. Tum tho meri geet ho na. Maan ki geet.

I was overwhelmed n hugged him. We were going to the collge suddenly maan asked me

geet which company is coming?

I answered casually some KC.

Maan suddenly stopped the car n shouted WHAT??

geet do u know who is the owner of that company?

Ha I know. Some MSK.

But maan was just staring at me. I asked what??

he told MSK.

Ha... waise do u know him.

Main nahi tum bhi jaanti ho?

Main bhi. Muje koi MSK nahi pata... suddenly she realised n widened her eyes in shock. Wowww its u. yay I am very happy. N hugged him tight. Maan too hugged me tight. We broke the hug n went to college.

I got down n went inside.

At the same time adi n sasha came there. They both wished maan.

Good morning MK wished sasha n hugged maan. Just then I turned back n saw her hugging my maan. I just want to go there n beat her black n blue but I controlled n even I didnt like her. She is so chudail type.

They both went inside n I came to maan n asked him

kaun hain wo chudail.

Chudail? Kaun chudail?

Wo ladki I pointed towards sasha.

Wo sasha hain.. KC ki head architect.

I raised my finger n warned him aap na uss chudail se dur hi rahiye. Let me join KC. I wont leave her. Samjhe aap?

Maan was literally shocked seeing my new avatar. He just nodded n i smiled seeing his reaction n left from there.

Maan (st): pehli baar maan singh khurana ko kisi ne order kiya. Maan only geet has those guts to do anything with u.

after sometime my interview got over but I came outside with full anger.

Maan asked me kya hua geet?

I got selected. But uss chudail ko main nahi chodongi.

Kyun kya hua? Kya kiya sasha ne? Now he is used to that name chudail.

Samajthi kya hain apne aap ko. Mujse itni rudely behave kiya as if she own KC. I will also show her what geet maan singh khurana is. Aap ek kaam kijiye I dont want her in delhi branch transfer her to other branch. Samjhe aap?

But poor maan just nodded n told ji geet ji. Actually he s still in shock seeing my new avatars in one day.

As time passed we came more close to each other. My final exams r over n I joined KC. Even though he is my fiance when it came to work he ws very strict. Even maan scolded me for my mistakes. But I never felt bad but I learned many things from him. Actually in office I saw new maan which I dont know. I always call him SIR in office. We kept our personal n proffesinal life different. I didnt leave any stone to teach sasha a lesson. I was enjoying seeing sasha getting many scolding from maan. Finally as per my wish maan transfered sasha to other branch.

After few days we both had a grand wedding. I officially became mrs. maan singh khurana. I loved his daadi very much. She is so caring n friendly. I got all the love which I missed from my childhood in the form of maan n daadi. That we became one. I felt so complete. Until that day I cried due to loneliness but that day I cried because of happiness. Maan wiped my tears n sealed my lips with his. That was a passionate one. I pulled him more close. Slowly he untied my dori n unzipped my kurti. After sometime we both r free from all barriers n made love. After long love making we both r tired n slept peacefully in eachothers arms n covered with spread.

We both went for long honeymoon for 2 months. We enjoyed exploring places n eachother too. After we came back both got busy in office work. We r always together in office n home too. Whenever maan is free he never leave a single chance to come close. I too enjoyed a lot.

We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary n after that maan went to london for business meeting. When maan left from here I fainted. Daadimaa took me to the doctor. She gave us a good news. N now I am waiting for him to share the good news. But he is not here more 2 days. This made me sad. But when I read maan's msg a smile teased my lips.

I just wore maan's shirt to feel him n slept. After some time I felt some weight on my chest. I opened my eyes n saw maan smiling at me. I am very happy to see him.

Maan aap kab aaye. U told meeting got extended n have to stay more 2 days.

Jab meri jaan muje itne miss kar rahi thi then how can I stay there.

Geet hugged him tight n told maan muje aapse kuch kehna hain.

Maan broke the hug n told bolo geet. Koi problem tho nahi hain na.

I nodded in a no n I was so shy to tell him. I took his hand n kept on my stomach. First maan didnt understand anything but his smile widened

really geet?

I nodded in an yes.

Wow.. geet I am so so happy. Thanku so much. We r going to be parents. Wow.. he hugged me tight. He broke the hug n asked non stop questions.

Did u go to doctor ? What did she told ? Did she give u medicines ? How many months? Did she give any diet ?

I was pissed off by his non stop questions so I sealed his lips with mine. He too responded with same passion n we made love. He was very gentle not to hurt baby. Today we both r very happy. I got all the love from maan. I dont want our baby to feel the same as I felt in my childhood. How much busy we may be but our baby is our life. We will give our love to baby. She should be happy.

So this is my life. How I hated maan during early days when I was not ready for marriage but now he became my life. With the baby we became complete family. MAAN MADE ME COMPLETE WITH  HIS PURE LOVE.

~~THE END~~

so friends how is it?😕 Hope u enjoyed it. Its just a try for a romantic os😳. Ofcourse its not that romantic but its my first try. Plz plz tell me how it is?

Plz all of u hit LIKE button n do COMMENT.

Will be waiting for ur comments. Plz I request everyone to tell me ur opinion on this OS.

Love

-jyothi

link for my SS: dil ki bateein

link for my FF's : distance brings us closer

:  do i deserve ur love?
Edited by jyothikrish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters