Amit is stuck-up and rude: Co-star

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Amit Khanna
Amit Khanna is the lead actor in Star One's Yeh Dil Chahe More, but sources say he doesn't get along with any of his co-stars. There are reports that Khanna prefers to stay aloof from the group.

"He doesn't interact with the other actors. There are times when he just gives his lines and goes back into seclusion," says a source. We called Amit for his version.

"Yes, it's true that I take time warming up to people. I don't open up to anyone on the first meeting. But once I know a person well, then I drop my guard"

Lone ranger

What about talks of him throwing tantrums on the sets? He denies the charge with, "I may take time to open up, but that doesn't mean I am rude or snobbish." However, an actor working with him has a different view.

"Yes, Amit does come across as stuck-up and rude. He doesn't like to hang around with the gang and spends too much time with himself."

What does Amit think of his co-stars? "I think Baba Sehgal is quite fun, so is Kushal Punjabi. Chandana is now a very dear friend, since we have shot for so many weeks together."

Chandana's defence

Co-star Chandana, too, came to his defence. "I don't think Amit is the sort to have an attitude problem. He's never been that way with me; he dare not!" But didn't the two have fights on the sets?

"Yes, we did fight like kids, but that's because of creative differences. We've never had a showdown. I am the sort who will say what I feel, irrespective of what the other person thinks. We did take time to get along, but now things are pretty cordial."

On the personal front, Amit is busy studying for a management course. "I am doing a part-time MBA and am busy studying these days.

When I am not shooting, I am buried in my books." Does he intend to do more TV roles? "Why not, if I get something exciting, I will take it up. Apart from that, I want to concentrate on films as well."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freebee thumbnail
i dont think Amit wud be a rude guy at all 😳 . he is sooo sweet. he might be a quiet person and he might take time to mix with ppl, but i'm sure he's not rude or anything. my uncle knows him so i kno he's really polite and sweet.
and watever, i luv him and he's the best in my opinion!! 🤗
somia thumbnail

ofcourse he is the best and sweetest person.....
those jealous people cant't control their jealousy and come up with these non-sense rumours... 😡
Amit is NOT snobish.... and what if he is a reserved guy.... he is sweet enough for other people and its good that he keeps his distance.... not everyone can be a friend...
I'm proud of his qualities..... he truely is the best guy and he is a real hero.....
👏

yeh dil chahe more of Amit

Edited by somia - 18 years ago
freebee thumbnail
hey nice line somia! "YEH DIL CHAHE MORE OF AMIT"...yaar even i adore him soooo much ❤️ . i'm sure he's gonna get a lot of success soon ⭐️ . plz post wat else u kno bout him...
somia thumbnail
😊 yeah freebee (sorry don't know you name) Amit is so sweet and those people are just getting jealous of him and us....
I hope he gets more success but i don't want much people to like him.... then he will become non-reachable 😆
well he is still... 😭
ahhhhh i don't know much about him.... i guess everyone know that he is Govinda's nephew and he is a Gemini and Rooster.... (just love him for that)
I wish I knew his e-mail ID....
there was one guy on this forum, who happened to be Amit's college friend... I asked him for Amit's ID but that stupid guy didn't even reply.... 😡
but he said sweet thing about Amit that he was always sweet with other fellow-students in college, he is a quiet guy and enjoy in his friend's company and he got lots of awards in his college dramas and he is so good in studies also....and yeah we know that how much he is still involved in his study....
he is just a real life hero for me 😊 👏
somia thumbnail
My best friend tia_proud posted so wonderful comments for my Veer so i'm posting her comments here as well, because I belive that article writer surely stole the words of astrogoly-post.... and whoever is he/she should get a reply from us on his/her face ugly... 😡
here are tia's wonderful words....
👏
Good thing they asked questions to Amit Khanna and Chandana as well, now they can't even defend their own alligations

He is proud of himself, so, these people are jealous.
and it's probably those junior artists saying these things about him, because set people love him a lot, I mean the crew members, so, these people like sukh, shanti are jealous. even chaudhry wouldn't say a bad thing about Amit Khanna, it's just those jealous people who think that why he is the hero and they are not... they are just jealous you know, because they don't look at themselves and think that they can do what veer can.... no no no no... it's not that easy... it's only Amit can play veer... ohh I love the way he speaks he is so perfect for veer. And obviously he has to study, so, these people if they interupt his study schedual wouldn't he be angry... but I'm sure, he doesn't talk because he doesn't know many people and either he doesn't get to interact with them, he most has scenes with Tara and Tara says nice about him.
Actully producers love him, so, these junior artist are jealous of him.

And in this article writer is
stealing
words from the Astrology zodiac sign "Rooster" the one I told you remember... Roosters are proud of them selves, and because they are not Makaar people get jealous of them... mostly makaar people gets jealous, because they are never satisfied of what they get... so, they are jumping <-they are just jealous
Veer doesn't do maakaari of taking over other persons scene... which lot of Maakaars do... and still he is successful so they are jealous.

HE IS THE MOST HONEST PERSON... HE WOULD NEVER LIE... SO IF HE SAYS HE IS NEVER MEANT TO BE RUDE SO, HE NEVER DID.
HE IS SO SWEET

------
thanks tia, you are the best 😊 👏
freebee thumbnail
thanx for the info somia. by the way, my name is ankita. he's really the PURRFECT guy . hey u kno wat, i might b able to meet him someday soon. cuz my uncle (my father's bro) is a frnd of his father. i jus mentioned to him whether he knew about govinda's nephew. and i was thrilled when he said "that khanna? he's my bachcha." i was sooo excited. i hope i get to talk to him and meet him soon...he is soooo adorable! 👏

i'll sure get u his email id and something more if possible...that is, if i ever meet him..

i gotto kno that his father is a producer and his mother writes books and sings as well. his grandma was(i'm not sure if she is) a classical singer. and also that he loves reading books (that ensures he is one smart fellow)...he is a homely kinda guy who likes being in his kurta payjamas.
well thas y we love him, rite???

Edited by freebee - 18 years ago
freebee thumbnail
nice jawaab tia! keep it up!
somia thumbnail
yes Ankita, that's why we love him so much....ohhhhh I'm so excited... will you really get to meet him..... oh God, how lucky you are....
👏 👏 😊
please please please tell him that I love him so much.... please haan...
and please try to get one autograph for me..... please please and ofcourse his e-mail address....
Oh Gosh, i'm so excited....
wow ankita.... that's best news i've ever heard......
thank you so much....
please don't forget me, when you meet him.... okay I know he is so awesome and charming but please try to remember my requests.... please 😊 😊
love ya 😊
freebee thumbnail
dont worry somia, i promise i'll tell him all bout ur love...after all, i understand how it is being in love with him. his charisma and voice are mind-blowing. another thing i'll make sure is i'll ask him to sing cuz i kno he's really good at it and its in his genes after all... 😆
but at this time, even i'm praying every day that i get to meet him... 😃 wish me luck.
and i hope u get to meet him as well.. 👍🏼