Aishwarya Sakhuja is new target of cyber miscreant

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Celebrities are often the most vulnerable target of cyber miscreants and the latest victim of the same is Saas Bina Sasural's Aishwarya Sakhuja.

The actress was in for a rude shock when she checked her fan page on a social networking site where she stumbled upon a stack of mails from fuming fans claiming to have been ditched by her. The mails suggested that Aishwarya had promised to meet her fans on separate occasions. However the account through which the mails were sent turned out to be fake. In fact, a fan even landed up at the decided location but Sakhuja never turned up. Says Aishwarya, "I only interact with my fans from my fan page and don't have an account with any social networking site.

My personal account is strictly for my family and friends. Recently, when I opened my fan page, I got messages from aggrieved fans who complained that I had ditched them by not turning up at a decided location. A fan even called me to tell me that he came to meet me at Lonavala on my request. This can be quite disturbing. I have tried my best to find out the culprit but have failed. It's pretty invasive."

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Aishwarya-Sakhuja-is-a-new-target-of-cyber-miscreant/articleshow/11474891.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who would do such a thing?
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Obviously someone didn't have anything better to do with their time and was crazy enough to do something like this :/  Poor Aish...at least now she's aware of what's going on and everyone else is also aware so that she can hopefully avoid being harassed by angry fans.
*FAZ* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
People just Jel of of her. They just can't leve people alone