Caht With Mukti And Prem

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
The Yogya Jodi chat

Their chemistry on-screen was agreed upon by their fans, who inturn voted them as the winners at the STAR Parivaar Awards. Read on to find out what makes them and their chemistry yogya for talk.

indya: On chat today is Prem and Mukti from Kasauti Zindagi Kii. Manoj is no new man on indya.com. He has been here before on the chat. But then always a pleasure chatting with him again... Especially, with his on-screen jodi.

indya: Hi Prem and Mukti!
Prem_Mukti: Hi there!
guest3: Hi Prem and Mukti. How does it feel being the Yogya Jodi?
Prem_Mukti: It feels like there is a possibility that we might win the Best Jodi, next year.
guest20: Manoj, who is closest to you on the sets?
Prem_Mukti: Prem: On a personal level it is Mukti and Swetha!
taify: Manoj, how did you feel losing the Yogya Pati?
Prem_Mukti: I wasn't nominated for Yogya Pati!
jonisa: I 've heard that Manoj is going to marry, may be this year. Is it true?
Prem_Mukti: With God's blessing, it will be true.
kritika_sweet1: Were you expecting the award or not, and are you happy?
Prem_Mukti: I was expecting that award, I was also expecting other awards.
pallavi_kot: Manoj, were you naughty during your college days as you are in Kasautii…?
Prem_Mukti: I was way more naughtier during my college days. I was as wacky or may be even more.
Prem_Mukti: Manoj: Here is a message for all my fans! My website will be online on 28 April. It is called www.manojbohra.com. Go check it out!
taify: You two have a great chemistry, congrats on winning the award at SPA.
Prem_Mukti: Thank you!
stuti4000: Who do you both like the most among your co-stars?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I like Manoj. Manoj: I like Manoj also, ha ha ha! Tina: I like Swetha also.
kritika_sweet1: Ok so, Manoj and Tina, how are you how do you manage to balance your personal and serial life?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: As of now, I don't have a personal life! Manoj: I do have a personal life, the balance is going well. Manoj: They call us yogya for nothing.
dia: The best comment both of you have received?
Prem_Mukti: When our romance sequences were on, lots of people messaged that we had a great a chemistry. Manoj: One of the co-artistes told us that our romance relates to a Mills And Boons story.

indya: Ok people, you need to know this. Tina had recently met with an accident during the shoot of Kasautii...

hot_n_sour: Hi Manoj and Tina. Can you remember one such incident where you both couldn't stop laughing?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: Every scene, the two of us work together, we can never stop laughing, we just look at each other and burst out laughing.
hot_n_sour: Why is Manoj not seen much in Kasautii… these days?
Prem_Mukti: Manoj: I have been busy with some other work! Tina: He will surely come back.
bads8: Do you both play pranks on each other?
Prem_Mukti: Not exactly!
taify: Manoj, there are rumours that you are leaving Balaji soon, please clear the air.
Prem_Mukti: No, I am not leaving Balaji. I am now really looking at films! I need all your prayers to make this dream come true!
pallav_4343: What do you think about your co-stars in Shararat as compared to Kasauti…?
Prem_Mukti: I think it's more fun working with Tina, because I shoot with her on a daily basis, but the connection which I have with Jiya since three years is amazing.
preetylove2006: Hi Prem, do you love Mukti in real life?
Prem_Mukti: Of course I love her, she is a darling, she is one of the closest friends that I have made in the televison industry!
glamour_fiza: Which character do you love to play Dhruv, Prem or Yudi?
Prem_Mukti: I like to play Yudi, Yudi has got more style, more charizma, he is hot and sexy!
rakholl_17: Why don't you support Mukti in the rape case?
Prem_Mukti: That's the suspense, which will be revealed later in the show, hang on!
nikki_me1: Hi Prem, what are your hobbies?
Prem_Mukti: Hi Nikki! I like reading a lot, I read a lot of biographies, I am an avid movie watcher. I could watch anything.
hot_n_sour: It's my birthday this week. Can you both wish me 'Happy Birthday'?
indya: Oh! Manoj and Tina are singing for you!

Prem_Mukti: Manoj and Tina: May God bless you, lots of love and have fun in life!
ananya_goud: Hi, Manoj I am a great fan of yours. Please answer my question, would you love to act with Mukti, Kali, Kumud or Jiya?
Prem_Mukti: Hi Ananya! I would love to romance with all of them together!
dia: Manoj, what will your website consist of?
Prem_Mukti: My website will consist of everything that you have never seen, it will have clips, what's hot, what's not, pictures, fashion, accessories, email...
dia: Prem, whom do you want to dedicate this award to?
Prem_Mukti: I would like to dedicate this to my grand dad and grand nana... It really would have meant a lot to them!
chriselle: Manoj, in all the characters you portray, is it you in real life or are you different?
Prem_Mukti: It is a little extension of my personal life, my girlfriend is a hip-hop freak, Unka hukum sar aankho par
guest102: Manoj, you are a good actor, I like your attitude.
Prem_Mukti: Thank you so much!
guest63: Will Manoj gang-up with Sharad?
Prem_Mukti: Hmm… That's secret!
guest94: Manoj, with whom do you share a better chemistry - Tina or Jiya from Shararat?
Prem_Mukti: I share a good chemistry with both. Mukti and me clicked very soon.
guest98: Prem, your drama is very popular, would you like to work in a Pakistani drama.
Prem_Mukti: Of course, yes! In fact, I will be doing a show in Pakistan in June.
guest95: Manoj, is it true that you are coming to Jodee Kamaal Kii with your girlfriend?
Prem_Mukti: That's right! I think it should be telecast in a week or two!
dia: Hi Manoj, you thanked a girl in the SPA while taking the award, is she your girlfriend?
Prem_Mukti: Yes, she is the one whom I blew the kiss to! She is a very strong force in my life! I am really blessed to have a girlfriend like her.
jonisa: Do you prefer being a 'villian' or a 'good man'?
Prem_Mukti: I think both, I can play both the characters nicely.
dia: Manoj, which chat experience did you enjoy the most - This one or the previous one?
Prem_Mukti: The previous one! This is not over yet, so I would not know! So far so good!
chriselle: So Prem, who do like: dad Basu or your daddy-cool?
Prem_Mukti: Daddy-cool! It's fun acting with daddy-cool
renu_adv: Hi Prem, despite my exams I'm chatting with you, just to get one reply, please reply once.
Prem_Mukti: Hi Renu... Please go back and study!
chooriya: Ok Prem... My mom wanted to ask you if your fingers doesn't hurt you - putting on that many rings.
Prem_Mukti: When you watch me next, observe carefully, then you can see that it is very flexible, so they do not hurt me.
guest111: : Hi, tell us about your dream role?
Prem_Mukti: I would like to play an anti-hero! That would be fun playing!
prerna07: Prem, who is responsible for your totally cool looks in Kasautii…?
Prem_Mukti: My girlfriend, my love, my life.
stuti4000: Whom would you like to work with. Rani Mukherjee, Kajol, Tanisha, Sushmita or Ashwariya?
Prem_Mukti: Rani Mukherjee.
hot_n_sour: You mentioned in your earlier chat that you were going to come to Dubai for a play? When is that?
Prem_Mukti: Oh yes, my show was postponed! It was supposed to happen this month-end but it will happen in the first week of June
guest129: Manoj, please can you say hi to me, my name is Sahar, I love you so much, Mera dil toot jaayega, agar aap ney na kaha to.
Prem_Mukti: I will say Hi a thousand times, Sahar.
anu88: Manoj, you are a cute person.
Prem_Mukti: Thank you so much, I am sure you are cute too. I love all you guys with all my heart!
dia: What are both of your favourite outfits?
Prem_Mukti: I like wearing a lot of rings, loose jeans and Tshirts. Tina: I love wearing Kurtis
prerna07: When will you stop supporting Sharad and help sweet Mukti?
Prem_Mukti: Oh... May be in a couple of weeks!
stuti4000: Please could I have the honour of becoming your sister. Please haan bol do, varna my heart will break into 10,00,000 pieces.
Prem_Mukti: Oh no, behna aise mat karna!
stuti4000: Manoj Bhaiya, congrats to the both of you for winning SPA. Could you please answer my question. Could you give me the honour of becoming your sister.
Prem_Mukti: Please email me a Raakhi on Raksha Bandhan day.
chamcham_payal: Will Prem ever fall in love with Mukti?
Prem_Mukti: He has to, he has got no choice!
akash_sakarwal_: Manoj and Tina, have you acted in any film?
Prem_Mukti: Tina has acted in a movie, I have played little Sanjay Dutt in the movie called Teja.
bads8: Recently we had a visit to Balaji. But we were not allowed to enter and were standing there for more than two hours. Are we visitors not allowed to meet our favourite actors.
Prem_Mukti: You should not come to Balaji House, you must come to Sankraman!
stuti4000: I had a chat with Manoj Bhaiya when he came alone. I would like to ask if the story of Prem and Mukti would be like Anurag and Prerna, would Mukti get married to Tushaar.
Prem_Mukti: Oh! I don't know, what the writers have in mind.
hot_n_sour: Would you both prefer to do romantic or funny scenes together?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I think we both are actors, so anything would work for us.
forever_amal: What do you think your body would be like: Salman Khan or would you prefer your won?
Prem_Mukti: I prefer a natural body...
guest98: If you get a chance to go on a world tour, where will you go first?
Prem_Mukti: I would like to go to Greece. It's a very romantic city.
bads8: Where is Sankraman, but later as we went to film city we met with Vivek Oberoi and Fardeen Khan.
Prem_Mukti: It's in film city only
chooriya: Prem and Mukti, why do you think you won the favourite jodi. I know it's all because of us (He he) I mean our votes. But what is so special about your jodi that we voted for it? Hmm… I am trying to be smart!
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I guess you are very smart! What do you think Manoj? I think Manoj thinks it's all because of him that we won.
hot_n_sour: Hey Tina, did you like Manoj's braided hairstyle?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I think it is really cool. Manoj: Tina, thanks a lot!
stuti4000: Who do you think is your biggest fan among all the fans you have met?
Prem_Mukti: Manoj: I am Tina's biggest fan! Tina: Hmm... I think we have Manoj, and I don't know yet and I have a lot of people who love me a lot. They say I must not cry a lot.
ashima12: Do you have any boyfriend, Tina?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I don't have the time for a boyfriend?
nawababuzer: Hey Tina, would you enter films if given a chance?
Prem_Mukti: I would love to do parallel cinema.
guest98: Hi, I am Sania from Pakistan. If you both separately got a chance to go to planet Mars, whom do you like to take with you?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I will take Richard Gere with me, I had a crush on him ever since I came to know what a crush is.

indya: Thanks a lot Tina and Manoj! Thanks for joining us on the chat today! Last messages for your fans... And of course your email ids?
Prem_Mukti: Manoj: We all love you... Just keep watching all our shows.
Prem_Mukti: Tina: We all love you a lot, we will win over all of your votes next time to win all the STAR Parivaar Awards.

indya: Tina before we let you go, what are your hobbies? Quite a few of them want to know about it.
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I love cooking, eating, swimming, and working out.

indya: And your future projects?
Prem_Mukti: Tina: I am right now very busy with Kasautii… Will think of other projects later.
Prem_Mukti: Tina: My email id is: [email protected]
Prem_Mukti: Manoj: I have given mine the last time. Please be ready for my website and come back to indya.com to know about it in just a few days!
Prem_Mukti: Have fun all of you!

indya: Ok... Thanks a lot again!
indya: Next on chat is Vipul Gupta, the Aditya from India Calling!
indya: So be there! Also be sure you can also post your comments on this chat on http://forum.indya.com.
indya: Bye and take care!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the article never thought i will get hooled to KZK again but Manoj is too damn good and Manoj-Tina jodi is one of my fav
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks but its been posted beofore