afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok i have question for the cv's who the hell is taking pictures of guddu and nilu and sending it to pappu yadav and in the picture guddu is smiling when he actually is angry.. is there some kind of hidden camera in the house😆? i didnt see nilu with any camera. come on cv's we are not lame but you are too create such impossible things.. purchase yourself's a new brain cv's😆. what do you think guys? comments plz..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah wonder who is supposed to be taking the pictures. and i asked this too, why does guddu appear to have a smile on his face 🤪
Surish thumbnail
Either one of the mamma/mammis or Jabbu the professional photographer of course. Wonder if Neelu has a built in camera installed in the house? Anything is possible. However Kukkan, Mahadevi and Amma can come into Guddu's defence since they all are cognizant of the fact that he is being coerced into giving into Neelu's whims and fancies.Maybe even Jabbu whom has already been threatening to blackmail Neelu will present all the empirical evidence to Guddu if the deal between him and her self destructs. A professional photographer can create the impression that a particular individual is doing something when they are really not. Guddu is definitely not smiling. Just camera tricks on the photographer's part.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Probably it's Jabbu or one of Pappu's men doing the dirty work. Could be Neelu herself! At least Lord Shiva is slowly making Runjhun more agressive, more presumptuous.She isn't that naive anymore and will make the right decision by not believing any of Pappu and Neelu's lies. Pappu is absolutely correct when he warned Runjhun that she must put all her faith and confidence in anyone. Hope she uses her keen intellect sent by the divine master and not trust Pappu and Neelu's concocted scenarios
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Could be anybody really,there are so many scamps in LN, however I suspect Diamond!! He seems to be in Neelu's corner these days. 
Surish thumbnail
Leesan you may be right since he is one of the members of that household. Like Guddu Diamond will make the ultimate sacrifice for Runjhun by being at Neelu's beck and call, complying with her commands instantly, subjective to her slightest whim!
jps01 thumbnail
Don't believe the CVs (but then again you can never trust them) will change an honest and disciplined teen like Diamond and make him into an evil character.  We already have so many of them on the show! I do believe there is more to his "silent" character in the works, but hopefully, not evil.

Actually, at first, I wondered if he had crossed the line and was actually Neelu's shooter. The shadow we saw on the wall was tall with curly hair, but you never know!
tanutes thumbnail
@jps01

jps01
I wouldn't say that Diamond is evil. Apparently Vishnu accidentally hired Pappu to murder Neelu. Pappu then contacted Neelu at that same moment informing him of the 6 evils collusion in plan. As a consequence Pappu and Neelu hatched a new conspiracy whereby Pappu gets one of his hencnmen to pretend that he was attempting to kill Neelu who escaped unscathed. Neelu's and Pappu's  keen intellect is of a high order but will be mutilated hopefully by Runjhun by the help of Lord Shiva of course!Look at how Neelu was able to determine the 6 evils' complot of poisoning Guddu prior to the wedding!I wouldn't doubt if it is Vishnu or Mittho themselves, especially Neelu snapping the photos. We are living in very modern times now where technology is improving on a daily basis. Neelu herself could have installed those cameras and snapped those photos with the help of prominent Pappu and his henchmen of course. If not  Jabbu, Vishu or Mittho. Has to be a frequent visitor of Pappu. It  can even be Tillu or T.P.  colluding secretly with Jabbu, Neelu and Pappu No one can ever be trusted!At least Jabbu has shown his true colours!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Tanutes could be Tillu since apart from Kukkan he is always in the house. Guddu will eventually realise that the only friend whom he can trust is Kukkan
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some crackhead must have done it