Written Update 12th January 2012

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Another complete waste of episode.  Nothing in the precap either. I did not even go through the entire episode. Sorry for the brief update but there was nothing much to see or write.  

All the Pandeys in LN are busy decorating the house. Rajju asks Bantu to decorate his door. They all argue without any meaning or sense. Mitto is still wondering what is connections between PY and Neelu. They all argue more unnecessarily. They decide to worry about themselves. Mitto says they need to think how to benefit from the wedding. Billo says we need to get rid of Guddu and Neelu will be automatically be taken care of. She goes on to explain she has a plan everyone should promise to be on it together. They all promise together. Billo says they need to kill Guddu together. Then they can take care of Neelu.

Billo is cooking kheer and Bantu is on watch for Guddu and Neelu. Vishnu brings rat poison and gives it to Rajju and he wants Bantu give it to Mitto discretely.

Bantu gives it to Mitto (not so discretely) and she gives it to Billo and she adds it to kheer. They plan to feed it to Guddu.

Neelu comes in. Asks what they are up to and sees the empty poison bottle after forcing out of Billo's hands. Then she guesses who they want to kill and threatens to tell to Guddu. As usual they all start asking for forgiveness. Then Neelu says she is not Runjhun that they can fool her and tells them all to work on her wedding. (80% of wasted time.)

For the last 20% PY comes to R's room and chides her for refusing his gifts. Then he shows the picture of Guddu and Neelu from yesterday. Forces it in her hands and leaves. Runjhun crumbles the picture and cries.

Precap: Rujhun is begging PY to let her meet Guddu. He says certainly but after G & N's wedding. 

P.S They did try to make all the M&M's antics funny, but with the mood of the story and forum , I did not see funny at all.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For whatever it's worth...thank you,Van. If it's so painful to read, I can only imagine how painful it must be to write!!  Just know we all appreciate your efforts, hopefully there will be happier updates to write soon!!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx vanfan for even making the effort😊. not even going to bother watching

Cvs preparing to put BBAT in here

lilly620 thumbnail
Vanfan, thank you for the write up. I love Bhagonwali and have seen every episode other than yesterday's and now today's. I have absolutely no interest in watching such trash. Do the CV's actually believe that anyone want to watch these episodes. They have always been extreme, however this track takes the cake.
I keep telling myself it'll get better, but I'm losing patience.

In the past, during January/February episodes Runjhun was being tortured by both Guddu and the mama/mamis. (to be honest I think these episodes alienated the audience at large, no one wanted to see an orphan being subjected to such treatment.) I have friends and family who stopped watching at that time. I stuck around and was rewarded by the wedding and the awesome challenge track.
In late May/early June, Guddu started mistreating Runjhun, thankfully that wasn't for very long and it culminated with his wonderful love confession.
In July, I couldn't tolerate Runjhun's behavior, Her husband was lavishing her with love, attention and affection and instead of basking in it. She was yearning for her mama/mami's. The same people that tortured her all her life. (those episodes were hard to swallow) Now these ended with her love confession. (my favorite episode of the series).

Basically I remind myself of this to keep my sanity intact. I don't think I have ever been this attached to a tv show and like other bbatians, I am feeling the pain and waiting for some relief and hoping it'll come soon because I'm at the end of my rope. Like many of you, I feel as if Guddu's character has been destroyed beyond repair. I don't think that there is anyway he can be restored to his past glory. This has been the most difficult to watch.  Just hoping and praying for the end of Nilu and Pappu Yadav soon and some positive episodes.

Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedi821

Vanfan, thank you for the write up. I love Bhagonwali and have seen every episode other than yesterday's and now today's. I have absolutely no interest in watching such trash. Do the CV's actually believe that anyone want to watch these episodes. They have always been extreme, however this track takes the cake.
I keep telling myself it'll get better, but I'm losing patience.

In the past, during January/February episodes Runjhun was being tortured by both Guddu and the mama/mamis. (to be honest I think these episodes alienated the audience at large, no one wanted to see an orphan being subjected to such treatment.) I have friends and family who stopped watching at that time. I stuck around and was rewarded by the wedding and the awesome challenge track.
In late May/early June, Guddu started mistreating Runjhun, thankfully that wasn't for very long and it culminated with his wonderful love confession.
In July, I couldn't tolerate Runjhun's behavior, Her husband was lavishing her with love, attention and affection and instead of basking in it. She was yearning for her mama/mami's. The same people that tortured her all her life. (those episodes were hard to swallow) Now these ended with her love confession. (my favorite episode of the series).

Basically I remind myself of this to keep my sanity intact. I don't think I have ever been this attached to a tv show and like other bbatians, I am feeling the pain and waiting for some relief and hoping it'll come soon because I'm at the end of my rope. Like many of you, I feel as if Guddu's character has been destroyed beyond repair. I don't think that there is anyway he can be restored to his past glory. This has been the most difficult to watch.  Just hoping and praying for the end of Nilu and Pappu Yadav soon and some positive episodes.

Thank you @vedi821,  your pain is so palpable!! I identify with you completely! So sorry ,but  you're not alone. We are all hurting!!
Cleos thumbnail

iGracias Vanfan para tomar todo el tiempo y el esfuerzopara reemplazar a Wafah en su ausencia! I must admit that I almost quit the forum today upon watching this evil psyho escapades.God is really giving me the strength to tolerate her. How I wish that this track could end by this week but no way. I guess I may have to put up with this garbage for another week. I'll make the ultimate sacrifice and compel myself to watch and support the show til this track endsThe CV'S better compensate us for all this anguish they have put us through for the past three months. Get Gunjhun remarried and  give us an all inclusive honeymoon vacation package of romance.These two need to enjoy a week together without complications and distractions of the real world creeping in to strengthen their ionic bond.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Will not watch it today after reading the update - sounds like a totally crappy episode.  Why would the M&Ms want to kill Guddu?  Have the CVs lost all creativity that they have to resort to the same old same old stuff all the time?  Really feeling bad for Himanshoo and Nivi for being part of this show. 
Cleos thumbnail
@vedi821

Welcome to the forum dear! Don't hesitate to express your views!
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Vanfan for your update - you have done excellent in the current circumstances!
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Vanfan for the update! Have to put up with another two weeks of stress which will take us to the end of the month. I'll expect the renunion by February