Maryada January 12th Written Update! *Complete*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Maryada: January 12th, 2012 Written Update

- Devyani telling Bauji that even if she reveals that Uttara is the one who Brahma had an affair with, it still won't be of any use, because she doesn't have any proof, and Uttara would never agree to it. Bauji starts to deny it, when Vidya and Priya enter and Priya reaffirms what Devyani just said. Devyani surprised to see Vidya there, and Priya explains how Vidya overheard the conversation. Vidya goes and apologizes to Devyani, telling her that she made a huge mistake in judgment without knowing everything, and Devyani immediately tells her not to apologize. When her own son refuses to believe her, she can udnerstand why others wouldn't either.

- Brahma knocks on Uttara's bedroom door, and Uttara carefully asks what he's doing there, and he just enters the room and shuts the door behind him. He asks her if she isn't happy on seeing him, and Uttara remains expressionless as she tells him that she's just surprised to see him there. SSP attempts to romance her, pulling her closer to himself, as he tells her that he has gotten used to her, and needs her in this time. But Uttara quickly pulls away from him and walks away, saying she's not feeling well, but Brahma follows her, and attempts to touch her, get closer to her, and Uttara once again pulls away. SSP asks what's happening, she promised to stay with him for the rest of his life, or is she getting any ideas now, and Uttara pulls away once again, fumbling for an excuse before she mentions Tara. Brahma attempts to brush that away and pulls Uttara closer, but Tara conveniently calls out for Uttara right then, and enters the room. SSP leaves immediately after, telling Uttara to come to his room quickly, and Uttara left standing alone.

Imli sitting around, when Vidya comes there and tells her that it seems like she's been avoiding her, and Imli attempts to leave right then, but Vidya stops her and tells her that she knows everything. Imli apologizes immediately, and they both discuss how Uttara could even think about doing something like this to Devyani, her own sister. Imli questions Vidya if she's told Gaurav about it yet, and Vidya denies it, but also confidently says that she will let him know when the time is right.

Aditya sitting in his room, all forlorn and lost in thought, as he runs his hand over a picture of him and Priya, all lost in thought about happy times spent with Priya since hte first time he's met her, and also having recent flashbacks to how Priya's been telling him that Devyani isn't at fault, and it's SSP's fault. He's absolutely confused, and frustrated, and ends up just sitting there and drinking. Priya enters with a tray of food, and attempts to talk to him, and Aditya angrily tells her not to pretend to care so much, and as Priya attempts to explain her side, Aditya just laughs sarcastically. Priya says there's a truth that might come out tomorrow and he'll be shocked to hear it, and Aditya throws her a disgusted look as he questions if there can be any bigger shock than being betrayed the two women he loved the most. This time Priya lashes out as well, screaming that she has no idea where the Aditya she always knew has gone now. But she's most hurt by the fact that the two people he claims to love the most, he can't see their pain, the hurt, and the truth that is sitting in front of him right now because he's refusing to open the eyes and see the truth. And if you have a problem with me, then fine, I won't annoy you anymore. By the end of this, she breaks down in tears, and walks out of the room, and of course, Aditya gets more frustrated.

- Brahma lying in bed wondering where Uttara is, when he sees her walking towards him with a knife in her had, looking absolutely expressionless, showing no emotions on her face, and Brahma gets absolutely scared and freaks out, asking her what she's doing. Uttara brings out an apple, and says that she just brought him some fruit because he was so tension. What did he think she was doing, trying to kill him? And SSP tries to cover up his fear, as he says no why would he be afraid of anything, but of course, he's still out of sorts. Uttara moves closer to him, and says she's made him wait so long right, and this time it's SSP who moves back and says it's late and pretty much tells her to leave πŸ˜† And before Uttara leaves, SSP threatens her to keep her mouth shut if Devyani asks any questions in court, because she knows what he can do to her, and Uttara doesn't react but merely says goodnight and leaves.

- Gaurav calls Vidya and tells her he won't be coming home that night, and gives a huge explantion, and Vidya says ok and tries to hang up immediately. Gaurav notices this and asks her if everything's ok, and she gets all flustered and quickly reassures him everything is fine before she hangs up the phone, and thinks to herself how could she tell Gaurav something this important over the phone.

- Gaurav goes back to sit by Karan, and Karan asks him what he's doing there, he should be at home with his mother, and Gaurav says he would not have anything to do at home and it's important that he remain with Karan as well, and Karan reassures him that everything will be fine.

- Uttara walking back from Brahma's room when she sees Vidya walking around, and Vidya pretty much just glares at her and walks away without responding to Uttara's question about what she's doing so late.

- Devyani telling Imli to take care of Bauji as they'll probably be coming home relatively late, and Priya and Vidya come to give Devyani prasad. Right then, SSP and Aditya come there, and SSP holds his hand out for hte prasad but Priya doesn't do anything, and so he ends up just having to take it himself. Priya and Vidya reassure Devyani that she'll win this case, because she's supporting the truth. Uttara comes there then, and Priya and Devyani leave.

- Vidya about to walk away too when Uttara stops her, and asks her if she found out everything, and Vidya refuses to look at her, and Uttara asks if she's made her decision about her as well. Vidya retorts who is she to judge, she not only made the mistake but when she got the opportunity to fix her mistakes, she threw the chance away. And with that, Vidya walks away πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap: Shubhankar questioning Devyani on the stands, about what she meant when she said that the affairs reached the Jhaakar house, and Devyani says she was referring to her sister, Uttara. And Gaurav and Aditya are absolutely stunned, and Brahma shocked to hear Devyani actually pointing out Uttara, while Uttara herself just stands there, looking slightly surprised.

Well, another episode goes by without Aditya not having a clue about the truth, but I liked Priya's reaction to his nonsense today. Thank god! Anywho, now we wait to see what happens tomorrow, or Monday, if Uttara does state the truth (which I think she will) or if she'll fall for the threats that Brahma has been delivering. It's high time that Aditya and Gaurav be made aware of absolutely everything.
Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina for the update!

We wait with bated breath for when Adi finds out that his dad whom he considers God has betrayed not only him but everyone.!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Naina. I fully expect Aditya to buy in to whatever story Brahma will paint for him when the Uttara truth comes out completely in court tomorrow. This will be the impetus that Priya's character needs to reveal what happened to her. Dimwit Aditya is going to behave this way till then!
RiHar20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Thanks Naina. I fully expect Aditya to buy in to whatever story Brahma will paint for him when the Uttara truth comes out completely in court tomorrow. This will be the impetus that Priya's character needs to reveal what happened to her. Dimwit Aditya is going to behave this way till then!

Yes, your point actually makes much sense.. I totally agree with this and i also think this will only eventually happen...😊
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina.
Aditya there is a bigger shock awaiting you.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Brahma will tell Aditya that Uttara is Devyanis sister and lying on her behalf and Aditya will buy it but Gaurav wont. And Jaya like you said only Priyas confession will make him see the light.
ayman00 thumbnail
i agree with you, the only way the whole truth comes out is if aditya refuses to believe anything,so to convince him priya has to reveal all!!!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Naina. I had kind of skipped over the beginning of Aditya/Priya convo.  
So here's my question:
Did Aditya specifically say, he's been betrayed by the two women he loves most, to which Priya answered with the two people he loves most?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: likarsh

Thanks for the update, Naina. I had kind of skipped over the beginning of Aditya/Priya convo.  

So here's my question:
Did Aditya specifically say, he's been betrayed by the two women he loves most, to which Priya answered with the two people he loves most?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't exact. But as far as I remember it was something along those lines. I usually run through the episode once, and then go back to rewatch and write the WU, but I skipped over the rewatching of the AdiYa scene, so I went by memory on that😳

Sorry if there were any mistakes!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No, Naina. I didn't mean it like that.  You did an awesome job. I was just asking because it caught my eye. I'll rewatch later to see if that's what was said.  Because if that is the case, it's an important and interesting detail.