Frequent Posters

pragatiraj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she also played the role of shravan's dadi in baat hamari pakki hai
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agrreee that Shipra's character is just the script demand and she is doing proper justice for her role...and she really deserve the best and well acted...and will do so...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gandhari was such an imp character of Mahabharat and Renukaji did a fabulous job...

Personal note... Mahabharat was and still is one of my favs serial... Best part was the Amazing Casting of Each Character...

And Renukaji was prefect in her role..
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😳I do agree with u all what a fantastic serial was Mahabharat and of-course our Shipra/Renuka she is tooo goood as Gandhari a great acting by her who can forget her.  I like her as Shipra also she really gives her best natural acting even her body language its tooo good and  cool😛
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she may be jhalli phalli here, but she loved her family a lot and that is why she is more emotional and always think emotionally, she is very adorable and I like her character very much.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think Renuka Israni rocks in her portrayal of Shipra...plays the role of a silly,loving,insensitive wife and Mom to perfection.I prefer her here in this role than the grandma's role played in BHPH.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes Gandhari in Mahabharat; dadima in Baat hamari pakki hain (another sony show wtih Barun Sobti and Ankita) and now Shipra-- love her in all the roles...here she may be loud bcoz she plays the role of an easily-excited over-reacting mom/mom-in-law but she is definitely good

boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have not seen Mahabharata but I am sure she must have rocked it. ðŸ˜ƒ

I completely adore her as Shipra in BALH. I think she was also in this one of earlier shows of Sony... It was a Balaji production. The girl in the lead played a character of a girl with split personality. Does anyone remember the name?

EDIT: The show is called Kuch Iss Tarah. ðŸ˜›
Edited by boondein - 12 years ago