naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Prologue : Anjali is gone with shyam and Nani out of station. khushi does not know and she visited RM. she was about to go back when NK stopped her as he was feeling bore ,he asked her to stay for a while and play cards with him and Mami ji.

Mami ji: just walk to receive the phone 

Arnav: was watching them playing and laughing his blood was boiling as they didnot offer him once.

Nk: Khushi ji chocolate .

Khushi: was about to take Arnav took it from her hand

NK: Naanav you cannot eat as you are too bitter , he try to create a bad joke 

Arnav: in 2 bites finish the bar

Khushi: what you have done ? she just jump on her feet to fetch it from him  " aap ka damagh thek ha ya nahi " she stand with a open mouth , "spit it out "she placed her hand in front of him but it was all in his mouth and he swallow in.,he got up he was about to walk away khushi just hold his arm and turn him

Khushi"what do you thing of your self MR Arnav Singh Raizada? that day i slap you because of mosquito today i am really feeling like to slap you"  she just push him hard on his chest just pull him with his arm to kitchen "eat this "she bang sugar pot in front of him "wait " she open fridge taken out sweet " eat this too" 

Arnav: just look at her in shock  she was crying and banging things in front of him .

Khushi: you want to die right , eat all this and die she just walk to the worship place  in the way he found NK 

Nk: khushi ji

Khushi: and you never every ever say in front of him .if any thing happen to him i will call you murders . she walk to the worship place and sat there ."why he always does like this ? if he hate me so much he can say but why he act like this "

NK: look at Arnav

Arnav: just guilty for what he had done in anger "where is she ?"

NK: pointed at Worship place.

Arnav: ask him with eyes to go

NK: no she is very angry  he ran away 

Arnav: walk to the worship place 

Khushi was crying and murmuring 

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: go away i cannot see you dying 

Arnav:sat next to her "i will take medicine nothing will happen"

Khushi was hiding her face in her knees and crying 

Arnav: placed his hand on her shoulder "see i am calling Dr "

Khushi didnot reply she was just choke 

Arnav: you talk to Dr and ask him take phone 

Khushi: just look at him she just grab phone in crying voice "hello ,Arnav took a whole bar of Dairy milk "

Dr guide her 

Arnav: just look at her face she was cleaning her tears 

Khushi: thek ha i will give him .she just through phone in his lap and got up walk to kitchen and came back with water she just gave him glass to drink with his tablet , 

NK: look at her she was very serious 

Arnav: just took it 

Khushi: you have to walk for 1 hour get up she said and walk out of RM with a bottle of water 

Arnav: just followed her she just walk with him to the park .he just look at her she didnot have any reaction on her face.she just walked with him , in between she gave him water . she just note the time  just walk back to RM .

NK: Naanav now you will not die right . as he saw he was sweating ,as he had burn his energy.

Arnav: just didnot reply . he just look at khushi who was coming with her bag to go home .

Khushi: if lakshmi  will do something like this i will take care of it too , placed juice glass in his hand and walk out 

NK: did  lakshmi had chocolate or it is too diabetic ? he look at Arnav 

Arnav: just had a smile at his face he just drank the juice .which his wifely Khushi gave him .

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
me first🥳

Too cute😳 Loved it to bits, KKG was a darling😍
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
mind you silly 
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
loved it..loved it so so much..so cute..loved caring khush and arnie...Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Meri Naddie ke liye kuch bhi🤗🤗
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its a very cute os...a typically mad kushi is always a treat to read and watch...and arnav was really adorable:)
naddiya26 thumbnail
🤗

Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Meri Naddie ke liye kuch bhi🤗🤗

🤗 hug back glad you liked it , it was just a random thought.
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dat ws AWESOME yaar!!! Loved ds wifey act of khushi!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry..its double postEdited by sarach - 12 years ago
deuthi thumbnail
wow.brought a smile to my lips...
really good