11th January Written Update

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Since i accidentally lost the almost complete update so i will just write the points. Sorry, i hate it when this happens ughh!!!

~ 11th January Written Update ~

Brahma questions Devyani in court by emotinally badgering her. She refuses to take Uttaras name.

Priya tells Devyani to be strong as Brahma just  wants to emotionally weaken her. SJ too agrees.

Gaurav tells Devyani Karan is back from hospital and apologises for not coming to court with her.
Bauji tells Devyani the fight for truth is always hard but in the end she will win.

Verma praises Brahma for handling the case so efficiently. Brahma tells him Devyani will never mention Uttaras name in court.

SJ tells Devyani none of the women Brahma had affairs with are willing to testify against him as some are married and others are scared of Brahma. He tells her Uttara is their only hope. Devyani is against Uttara testifying in court. Priya overhears this.

Priya goes to talk to Uttara and tells her to help her sister in her time of need. Even after everything thats happened Devyani still loves her and is more concerned about her than her own respect.  Uttara is not willing to. Priya tells her because of her Aditya has gone against his mother. She forces Uttara to testify but Uttara tells her she cant. Uttara almost blurts to Priya why she cant. Priya gets upset.
Vidya overhears their conversation and is shocked.

When Priya leaves Uttaras room Vidya asks Priya if what she heard is the truth. Priya nods her head. Both are upset.

Devyani tells Bauji its her fault, she should have let the chidren know a long time ago.
Bauji tells Devyani if she was so worried about society and her Maryada then why did she go to court.  Fingers were pointed at her the day she went to court. She cares so much for Uttara but she( Uttara)  does not care about her. Devyani is worried about what Tara will go through if Uttara goes to court. Bauji tells her if she cant prove in court why she wants a divorce then not only will society laugh at her but also make fun of the family.
Bauji tells Devyani for the sake of Maryada she remained silent now for the sake of the same Maryada she has to break her silence.
Brahma overhears this and tells himself if Devyani breaks her silence then he will break her back.

PRECAP

Brahma in bed when Uttara comes in his room holding a knife.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha.V thumbnail
ohhh 
no problem
we will wait
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww, don't worry it happens. Something similar's happened to me too. It sucks.  ðŸ¤—

Anyway, no problem.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: likarsh

Aww, don't worry it happens. Something similar's happened to me too. It sucks.  ðŸ¤—

Anyway, no problem.

Liks ... its not the first time   😆
The second time  never turns out as good as the first.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You so much dear ...

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
precap is probably a dream sequence...as usual... maybe roshni devi...